Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria (803 Views)

Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo / Nigeria Shall Prevail! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by bilms(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2012
No matter what ,unity shall prevail in Nigeria.

It pained me to see that things are fast falling apart in Nigeria. Many death are being recorded,bombing is taking places uncontrollable,kidnapping all around, even student union are now kidnapping candidates before election,armed robbery in high magnitude,demolition of houses without provision,banning of Okada;s without creating alternative jobs etc.

Frustration is growing,youths are angry,under graduates are scared to graduate,graduates are walking around the street with no jobs,corruption in its peak,reckless spending from government,oppressive acquisition by religious religious leaders,increased religious and ethnic sentiments and propaganda spreading far and wide. The divide is being promoted,but no matter what, No matter what ,unity shall prevail in Nigeria.

The togetherness of Nigeria was designed by God, he has kept us together against all odds and he shall continue to do so.

We are destined to overcome every challenges and build a greater nation.

I urge you all to join in promoting goodness and love.

Thanks
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by bilms(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by kettykin: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hypocrit tell that to bakassi indigenes whose land was appropriated by cameroun.
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by bilms(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2012
What?
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by bilms(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2012
smiley
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
kettykin: Hypocrit tell that to bakassi indigenes whose land was appropriated by cameroun.

please stop d tribalism for goodness sake.see yourself as a nigerian instead of an igbo,yoruba or hausa.this is one of the things causing disunity and retrogression.as am typing am on the que in uba and i was observing people while typing,everyone is tensed up,angry,easily provoked and on the edge.its a pity nigeria is degenerating by the day as opposed to where it is supposed to be all things being equal
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by malele(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: please stop d tribalism for goodness sake.see yourself as a nigerian instead of an igbo,yoruba or hausa.this is one of the things causing disunity and retrogression.as am typing am on the que in uba and i was observing people while typing,everyone is tensed up,angry,easily provoked and on the edge.its a pity nigeria is degenerating by the day as opposed to where it is supposed to be all things being equal

Oga 9ja is gone.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by PointB: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: please stop d tribalism for goodness sake.see yourself as a nigerian instead of an igbo,yoruba or hausa.this is one of the things causing disunity and retrogression.as am typing am on the que in uba and i was observing people while typing,everyone is tensed up,angry,easily provoked and on the edge.its a pity nigeria is degenerating by the day as opposed to where it is supposed to be all things being equal

What is wrong if one does not believe in Nigeria anymore? Is it absolutely necessary that Nigeria survives? What benefit does Nigeria bestow on it's citizen? I hope Nigeria get it right, and become a strong united nation built on equity, justice, and freedom. But if Nigeria must be dissolved for these things to be achieved, so be it!
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by Dede1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2012

This is a typical statement borne out of emptiness. It is humanly impossible to make or create something out of nothing. There is no apparent reason on the ground in Nigeria for a person to see oneself as a Nigerian instead of his\her tribal affinity. At least, there is an essence of mother tongue as against Pidgin English which is considerably alien to Nigerians. Since you understood that things are not being equal in Nigeria, why did you waste the Internet bandwidth trying to be deceitful?
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by bilms(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nigeria can never go. According to chinu achebe, there was a country. Nigeria is a country not was a country. It shall continue to be.
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by Dede1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
bilms: Nigeria can never go. According to chinu achebe, there was a country. Nigeria is a country not was a country. It shall continue to be.

Who cares if you make Nigeria a patent entity? You can keep it for good.
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by Gbawe: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
bilms: No matter what ,unity shall prevail in Nigeria.

It pained me to see that things are fast falling apart in Nigeria. Many death are being recorded,bombing is taking places uncontrollable,kidnapping all around, even student union are now kidnapping candidates before election,armed robbery in high magnitude,demolition of houses without provision,banning of Okada;s without creating alternative jobs etc.

Frustration is growing,youths are angry,under graduates are scared to graduate,graduates are walking around the street with no jobs,corruption in its peak,reckless spending from government,oppressive acquisition by religious religious leaders,increased religious and ethnic sentiments and propaganda spreading far and wide. The divide is being promoted,but no matter what, No matter what ,unity shall prevail in Nigeria.

The togetherness of Nigeria was designed by God, he has kept us together against all odds and he shall continue to do so.

We are destined to overcome every challenges and build a greater nation.

I urge you all to join in promoting goodness and love.

Thanks

I think it is the federal government that promotes frustration which encourages many to simplistically think the break up of Nigeria is the answer. The truth is that the FG and its cronies essentially operate like a gang of people, consisting of individuals from all ethnic groups of Nigeria, simply doing all they can to corner virtually all Nigeria's wealth for themselves. I don't know why so many grown adults are into self-deceit to the extent they cannot accept what is laughably obvious.

If some claim others are holding them back, then the fact that there is no exemplary region in Nigeria makes a mockery of that opinion because Governors essentially have total freedom to strategise for progress and development. I think Nigerians themselves , i.e followers, need to raise their game and then we may all have the States and Nation we want. Learning to do our part, by holding leaders to account and demanding they deliver, is key. Fooling ourselves we will be better outside Nigeria is really not borne out by the reality on the ground - most especially in relation to what we have all made of our States and region so far.

Nigerians should simply begin shunning sentiments and fight entrenched biases that makes us take wrong decisions. We are better off investing our energy in recognizing and supporting a new generation of leaders in Nigeria - those who have historically distinguished themselves as capable of providing solutions. If more of such people get in power, then all regions will make progress and the unity or break-up of Nigeria will become a moot point or an irrelevant argument.
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by bilms(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
may God bless you
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by PointB: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nigeria has been on the brink since 1914. Perhaps only fools will stack hope against hope that we shall get there by courting some phantom genetically modified leader(s) to change the course of things from the center, knowing fully well the same corrupt system entrenched in the various parties - nepotism, ethnicism, greed and blatant godfatherism will birth the leader(s). Let these fools then continue stacking hope against hope, when the solution is very glaring that we need to move apart at least slightly to appreciate our strength and perhaps each other. The country stands on shaky tripod, a small push will surely help!
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dede1:

This is a typical statement borne out of emptiness. It is humanly impossible to make or create something out of nothing. There is no apparent reason on the ground in Nigeria for a person to see oneself as a Nigerian instead of his\her tribal affinity. At least, there is an essence of mother tongue as against Pidgin English which is considerably alien to Nigerians. Since you understood that things are not being equal in Nigeria, why did you waste the Internet bandwidth trying to be deceitful?
am not being deceitful here,its only wise if every nigerian contributes his own little quota for peace to reign.i know the way things are it seems worthless for anyone to believe in nigeria,however no matter what consider the fact that u were still born in nigeria and the nigerian blood is still flowing in each of our veins no matter what part of the world we are.if i dont fix it in my own little way,if you dont fix it in your own way then who will fix it
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by PointB: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: am not being deceitful here,its only wise if every nigerian contributes his own little quota for peace to reign.i know the way things are it seems worthless for anyone to believe in nigeria,however no matter what consider the fact that u were still born in nigeria and the nigerian blood is still flowing in each of our veins no matter what part of the world we are.if i dont fix it in my own little way,if you dont fix it in your own way then who will fix it

It needs no fixing my guy. What Nigeria need is careful dismantling.

Nigeria is a fraud, and will always be a fraud! What's there to fix. Let's continue tethering on the brink. Hopefully, as soon as the oil dries up, the contraption will unravel!
Re: No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria by bilms(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nigeria has alway been on the brink, and we have always and still will come out stronger and better.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Kogi Speaker’s Convoy In Auto Crash, Driver Dead On The Spot / FG Launches Offensive On New Terror Sect, JAMBS / How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.