Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. (2817 Views)

Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by nellyelitz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
its against SA and most countries including Nigeria laws to carry more than 10k dollars for individual and 100k for organization into a country. I was just angry at the op because what he wrote makes no sense and dumb. He is encouraging corruption. Governments in the world dont do transactions between themselves in cash. They have so many means of payment. The Nigeria system is corrupt and flaw; this is the reason US government don't want to do arm business deal with Nigeria. Some Nigeria government officials are using this boko haram insurgency to make money for themselves. If that money was discovered in any country it would also be sized by their government. The UK did it to both Ibori and Alamesigha. SA is not trying to win some cheap political scores from Nigeria. Our government should stop breaking other countries and Nigeria laws.
the US don't want to do arm biz with Nigeria because of curruption?

Man wakeup u've been dreaming too much lately.
Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mynd44:
The constant threatening of South African investments in Nigeria only sends messages out to the global business community that Nigeria will eventually steal your company if there is a strain in the relationship between their home country and Nigeria and this will make investors more scared of coming in.

So, on the list of what makes investors scared of coming to Nigeria, which includes but is not limited to electricity, security, institutionalized corruption, skilled labor, double taxation, cost of business, infrastructure, we want to add distrust to it.

You people are geniuses

Nothing wrong in demanding respect. Treat me well I treat you well. Treat me like shi*t, I'll return the honours. That's how we operate in Nigeria. If you don't like it, don't come.

1 Like

Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by neighy(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
somadienah:
I think its high time the Nigerian Government reviewed its Foreign relation Policies with other countries especially South Africans . Its very embarassing hearing that common south africa is seizing nigeria's money , for what. Who the hell do dey tink dey are . I tink they are now biting more than they can chew , let's remind them that their multi national companies are very present here and if they don't return dos cash dey hav seized , MTN , DSTV , SHOP RITE , STANBIC IBTC and many more south African companies here in Nigeria will definitely pay the money back to the Nigerian Govt.
calm down dude.. Its a Customer-Bank relationship we saved our money there... They'l pay with interest
Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by jobsat34(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2014
neighy:
calm down dude.. Its a Customer-Bank relationship we saved our money there... They'l pay with interest

I never knew yu could read mind like this.. no wonder i liked yu the very first time we met...
the same thing i told my neighbour yesterday.. with interest, they will surely pay..
Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by neighy(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2014
jobsat34:

I never knew yu could read mind like this.. no wonder i liked yu the very first time we met...
the same thing i told my neighbour yesterday.. with interest, they will surely pay..
l0l dont mind doz Saffers jare... Dey no wan acknowledge dia BigBrother nd Ghana xef wan dey imitate... I PITY DOZ MAHAMA thugs
Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by jobsat34(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2014
neighy:
l0l dont mind doz Saffers jare... Dey no wan acknowledge dia BigBrother nd Ghana xef wan dey imitate... I PITY DOZ MAHAMA thugs

only if we had bad leaders rulers like saddam hussein, Ghana wud ve been a state in Naija tey tey..
Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by neighy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
jobsat34:

only if we had bad leaders rulers like saddam hussein, Ghana wud ve been a state in Naija tey tey..
bad but in favour of the country saddam is patriotic... Datx wat we lack in naija LOYAL LEADERS
Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by ActivateKruger: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
neighy:

In your dreams.
Re: South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. by repogirl(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
14:

Thats a fake story, your journalists are getting paid to write nonsense. There is no such thing in SA Media, The money is gone, nigeria will never get it back.
Really?https://www.nairaland.com/1965729/south-africa-returns-seized-15m

(1) (2) (Reply)

On This Day 29th August, 2005 Hurricane Katrina Hit U.S., Killed 2000(Photos) / Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals / Israel Now Uses Bunker Busters In Gaza To Burst Hamas Tunnels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.