Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? (3771 Views)

SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo) / Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 5:43am On Oct 07, 2014
I am a victim and I am always a victim of the question above,because I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world...
But some guys find it difficult to do so,and I have been wondering whether they really love their girlfriends...
I asked some guyz the reason why they don't show much feelings towards their girlfriends,but the answers I got from them are not 'satisfying'...

some said if they do,it will look as if they are too weak to handle feelings or love..some said it will look as if they don't have strong mind...some gave different kind of reasons which are outrageous to me and I believe it would be to outrageous to you too,if you have the privilege to hear or listen to their excuses.

But they have forgot that love is stronger than strong mind which they claimed,even the bible said that love is stronger than death itself..love is stronger than anything they could think of,love is very powerful...
anyway their reasons is best known to them...but as for me I do cry for love,I do cry for my girlfriend whenever I feel her absence in my heart hole and whenever I miss her...
I could remember the day I wanted to leave my town,for city, to stay with my big brother..I felt so bad when I saw her,tears roll down from my eyes because it wasn't my will to leave her just like that but I was forced to leave the town,by my Dad. she cried also and whenever she give me calls me,she would be crying she would say she missed me so much and I would be left with no options than to cry too... in fact we just finished talking on phone,she told that me she will be going water side area this morning, where there is no network,to help her mom in her domestic works.
I felt so bad and I cried,because am going to miss her voice so much....because there is assurance for us to become husband and wife in the future,without no doubt..

so I want to ask nairelanders that 'is it good for a guy to cry for love or for her girlfriend'? I believe you guys have good ideas,please I need your comments..
thanks
yours faithfully,
keenysbojan..
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Iaz93: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2014
Keenysbojan:
in fact we just finished talking on phone,she told me she will be going water side area this morning where there is no network,to help her mom in her domestic works.
I felt so bad and I cried,because am going to miss her voice so much....

so I want to ask nairelanders that 'is it good for a guy to cry for love or for her girlfriend'? I believe you guys have good ideas,please I need your comments..
thanks
yours faithfully,
keenysbojan..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Rapsainot(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Crying just because you missed someone? What if she break things up. You will commit suicide abi? I'm sorry to say this, grow up bro. Crying doesn't make love stronger.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Rapsainot(m): 5:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Iaz93:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dayuuuum! In fact, I'm crying, too. ;( cry cry cry cry
pishure of you crying or......
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Iaz93: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
Crying just because you missed someone? What if she break things up. You will commit suicide abi? I'm sorry to say this, grow up bro. Crying doesn't make love stronger.... undecided
Dude is damn too emotional.
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by idu1(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2014
How old are u? O boy e b like say u never know wetin b life sef. U better face ur whatever u doing nw.
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by idu1(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2014
How old are u? O boy e b like say u never know wetin b life sef. U better face ur whatever u r doing nw.
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Rapsainot(m): 5:58am On Oct 07, 2014
Iaz93:
Dude is damn too emotional.
emotional?? undecided here in Ibadan, we call them arindin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2014
guyz do you know how what it takes to build love... it takes strength and power.. though I am emotional but that is not the case,I really love her I always want to be with her
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2014
guyz do you know what it takes to build love... it takes strength and power.. though I am emotional but that is not the case,I really love her I always want to be with her
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
oh oh why nau,is it a crime to fall in love..is it a crime to be emotional?
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Iaz93: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
arindin? grin grin Meaning what?
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by libertyfather(m): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2014
your own kind love get koboko ? I guess ur still a boy cause guys dunt cry talkless of men.....boy be strong for having a GF sure u will become a guy soon so pls grow up n stop crying for love
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Iaz93: 6:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Keenysbojan:
guyz do you know what it takes to build love... it takes strength and power.. though I am emotional but that is not the case,I really love her I always want to be with her
Itaf do! angry before you start crying on this thread. undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Rapsainot(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Keenysbojan:
oh oh why nau,is it a crime to fall in love..is it a crime to be emotional?
It's not a sin to fall in love but you need to be strong when it gets to this. You'll be boring if you're too emotional. That's why some girls prefer dating a bad guy.
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Iaz93:
Itaf do! angry before you start crying on this thread. undecided
lol.. meaning of itaf?
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Rapsainot(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Iaz93:
arindin? grin grin Meaning what?
grin don't lemme say it, I don't e-abuse
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
It's not a sin to fall in love but you need to be strong when it gets to this. You'll be boring if you're too emotional. That's why some girls prefer dating a bad guy.
hmmm,that is so bad
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Rapsainot(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Keenysbojan:
hmmm,that is so bad
what's so bad about that? undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
grin don't lemme say it, I don't e-abuse
this guy na wa for u ooo..(no tak am personal)
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Rapsainot(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Keenysbojan:
this guy na wa for u ooo..(no tak am personal)
personal what?? Life's too cool to take things too serious jare cheesy wink
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2014
abeg mak una help me tell SEUN say mak he help me put this thread for FrontPage na...I never mak FrontPage since all dis while na,abi watin self en?
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by bhaliz44(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2014
na cos of gal u dy cry... chai embarassed stop that bullshiit ,real niggis dont do that. cool
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2014
You men like this?@Picture.

No I can't.

It is an abomicountry bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2014
bhaliz44:
na cos of gal u dy cry... chai embarassed stop that bullshiit ,real niggis dont do that. cool
are u real? if u are really real u will know wat love is all about
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:

No I can't.

see ur face,see ur big mouth na so u be?
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by galadima77(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2014
its good to cry very well especially when you have nothing to do...yeye
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 6:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Keenysbojan:
see ur face,see ur big mouth na so u be?
With make up.

You need to see me without make up.
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by jmoore(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2014
It is a crime against humanity.
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by temi4fash(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Wetin person no go see for NL. Chai na wetin dai make dis section taya me dis.. Pple asking foolish question since 1900 B.C
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by echobee(f): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:

No I can't.

sad sad sad
Re: Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? by Keenysbojan(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
With make up.

You need to see me without make up.
hehehe na run I go run oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You / Guys Toast With This(tips) / Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.