Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You (3693 Views)

REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
When talking to a girl,men are sometimes not sure whether the girl likes them and feels attracted or perhaps she's just being nice and polite.here are some tips; -body languages:some ladies can tell you no but their body language will tell you the opposite,some body languages such as childish laughter which is not related to any funny story or joke you told her,eye contact i.e. She stares when you're not looking,when she touches you or allow you to touch her i.e. Holding hands.touching herself i.e. Playing with her hair or finger,fixing her clothes. -when she feels comfortable around you physically:for example when you touch her hands and she doesn't move them away or you move closer to her and she does't move away they are signs that she's interested in you,when she asks you personal questions like 'how old are you?,where do you live?, what do you do?'she may also ask about your family,when she does then she's into you,some girls say no because they want to know how serious a guy is,that is she wants to be chased a little...you can add yours!N.B:what i mean by a girl or lady is a normal girl not talking about olosho o cos olosho can pretend because of money.
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by holatin(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
if she laugh at your dry joke
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Enegod(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
*yawns*
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by motherlode: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
undecided i possibly don't know if a girl likes me or not undecided all i know is that i am not ready for any serious relationship tongue.

When i am ready i will pray and the vision will come grin
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Maamin(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
If she likes me she better open her mouth and say it..i no fit shout abeg!

Body language ke!
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Maamin:
If she likes me she better open her mouth and say it..i no fit shout abeg!

Body language ke!
sit down there and be looking for a straight yes,don't you know girls don't like saying it that way cos guys will think they are cheap...a lady stylishly says yes when she ask you to give her some time
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Maamin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Geeblaze4:
sit down there and be looking for a straight yes,don't you know girls don't like saying it that way cos guys will think they are cheap...a lady stylishly says yes when she ask you to give her some time

Stylishly say what?..cheap in what sense?..and why should a girl pretend, this is even more reasons they get hurt easily..i dont see a girl is cheap if she makes the move first..coz a lot have done that to me..and I respect such girls..it signifies strength,straight forwardness and confidence to me. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by AJ01(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Calls regularly..even texting
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Maamin:

Stylishly say what?..cheap in what sense?..and why should a girl pretend, this is even more reasons they get hurt easily..i dont see a girl is cheap if she makes the move first..coz a lot have done that to me..and I respect such girls..it signifies strength,straight forwardness and confidence to me. tongue

Ehn! U want 2 tell us gals re d ones chasing u rite.? Badt guy
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by maajin007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
always compliment u
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Pes13: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Geeblaze4:
a lady stylishly says yes when she ask you to give her some time
I beg 2 differ, dats a complete fallacy. I'v asked out a girl like dat, she said she will think about it( with a tone that suggests she dont wanna appear cheap by saying Yes).To my surprise, she later tld me 4get it. Instantly, I jejely park well, and stopped regular crazy calls....
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pes13:
I beg 2 differ, dats a complete fallacy. I'v asked out a girl like dat, she said she will think about it( with a tone that suggests she dont wanna appear cheap by saying Yes).To my surprise, she later tld me 4get it. Instantly, I jejely park well, and stopped regular crazy calls....
eyah...sorry dear!another smart guy with a bigger offer don snatch her from you,if she wasn't into you in the first place she will say no,she wanted to put you into consideration before...it wasn't intentional,maybe you gave her too much space.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
What if it's not physical?...it takes the mind
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Geeblaze4:
As a lady, could you give us some of these signs? I need to know.
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by justmag(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is how brothers get Friendzoned and then they come back here asking WTF happened. Just ask her straight up! "Do you like me or nah?"

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Passing by!!
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by chibwike(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ok, noted
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by balaclava: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
The real deal
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
LongShadow:
Passing by!!
look road well make you no jam o
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ipledge:
What if it's not physical?...it takes the mind
but you act what you think in your mind now
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

As a lady, could you give us some of these signs? I need to know.
a lady smiles gleefully if she likes you but if she does not she frowns...and she will tell you some things about herself voluntarily without you asking,and if you always chat,it doesn't get Boring except if she's a level 0 introvert

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by SkinnyDude(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
i am just hungry. i miss home. i am tired of eating spagetti, rice, noodles, and soaking garri everytime.. i miss eating swallow with my favorite ofe onugbo cooked by either my mum or sis. and you are talking nonsense. who has that kind of time. if she cant tell me straight forwardly, make she bone am.. i have better things to worry about

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Here are some tips.
1-she first call out your name...
2-she shows herself to you in secret places...
3-she speaks to you inarticulately and trembling..
4-her face blooms with delight and her hands perspires..
5-she touches you playfully or jabs at your ribs..
N.B-if you fail to take your chances,,,she becomes disgusted and begin to disdain you..
Boldness is the rule of the game,there is everything to gain and nothing lost..
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Daninya1:
Here are some tips.
1-she first call out your name...
2-she shows herself to you in secret places...
3-she speaks to you inarticulately and trembling..
4-her face blooms with delight and her hands perspires..
5-she touches you playfully or jabs at your ribs..
N.B-if you fail to take your chances,,,she becomes disgusted and begin to disdain you..
Boldness is the rule of the game,there is everything to gain and nothing lost..
number 4 and 5 is so on point
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shey na Google you from dub dis gist abi?
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Maamin(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Geeblaze4:
a lady smiles gleefully if she likes you but if she does not she frowns...and she will tell you some things about herself voluntarily without you asking,and if you always chat,it doesn't get Boring except if she's a level 0 introvert

I disagree a little here..coz some girls might like and crush on a guy but they will treat him harshly and counter him till the guy start thinking like "why does this girl detest me so much"

There is nothing as attractive as a straightforward and open girl to me no matter her short comings..for example Andy Jensen, real name(Magda Apanowicz) a character in Kyle XY..thou she's a fictional character but that is a perfect chick to me..no string attached wink
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Maamin(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
saintuu:

Ehn! U want 2 tell us gals re d ones chasing u rite.? Badt guy

Hehehe..no be soo O, when you are endowed it happens most times sha! grin
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Geeblaze4(f): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maamin:

I disagree a little here..coz some girls might like and crush on a guy but they will treat him harshly and counter him till the guy start thinking like "why does this girl detest me so much"

There is nothing as attractive as a straightforward and open girl to me no matter her short comings..for example Andy Jensen, real name(Magda Apanowicz) a character in Kyle XY..thou she's a fictional character but that is a perfect chick to me..no string attached wink
not true!straight forward for where?girls like to be chased a bit,even if the girl doesn't like the guy before if he continues chasing she may have a rethink,btw you are comparing naija babes with josh's gf...if i hear!andy na oyinbo o,and oyinbo no care about virginity or no virginity unlike naija gals,some can protect their virginity with their lives so they have to choose a partner wisely
Re: Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You by Maamin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Geeblaze4:
not true!straight forward for where?girls like to be chased a bit,even if the girl doesn't like the guy before if he continues chasing she may have a rethink,btw you are comparing naija babes with josh's gf...if i hear!andy na oyinbo o,and oyinbo no care about virginity or no virginity unlike naija gals,some can protect their virginity with their lives so they have to choose a partner wisely

Being chased for long or short period is not a sign that a guy loves and care for you..i think is an African or world wild dogma if I may say. Dont get me wrong about Andy, Josh's girlfriend. that is why I said a fictional character. The character she portray is what am making a reference to..and about virginity that thing is overrated jaré. grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Fine Girl / Nobody Is Ugly, They Were Just Broke / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.