Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him (54534 Views)

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by olayincar(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by iiichidodo: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
I still got soft spot for Ini-edo..Ini pls leave that man and come back home to me.....XXXOOXX
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Suxes(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kunbee:
How does her post indicate she is talking to Ini?!!!!!! Naija bloggers sha

r u a learner?
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ElFenomeno1: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Or maybe he has contacted ebola. Who knows

Dumbfu....ck!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Waspy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
echobee:
She who laughs last,laughs best. grin
She who laughs last has no sense of humour.

BTW what dafuq is this shiit doing on our prestigious FP angry angry angry
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
How e te concern us for NL...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by nikkyshyne(f): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Abeg spare us with this Ini's marriage shiiit jare. It is non of our business.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ehen

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by gistmelove(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
The guy na impotent.. Dat is the secret...

Okobo oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Dumbfu....ck!
you lack sense. Yu beta take the drugs they gave you from yaba left medical centre bcoz yu dont look okay to me. Dumba,ss

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by hensben(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
egbe4real:
With dis she still went ahead? Wat has come over dis celebrating babes? Can dey marry [b]deir village Boys [/b]or even ordinary ppl who will respect them? Dis is becoming an insult on womanhood!
@ emboldened, is the problem with womanhood, whereas, their parents married for pure love, later God bless their hussle but what we have ethis days is that they want to marry already made man even if he has a wife they dont care.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by gistmelove(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
iiichidodo:
I still got soft spot for Ini-edo..Ini pls leave that man and come back home to me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by YurFatHer: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
you lack sense. Yu beta take the drugs they gave you from yaba left medical centre bcoz yu dont look okay to me. Dumba,ss
guy, you harsh oooo. wink

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Moral of the story here is simple.

When going into marriage, don't run after someone who is already married, or who has a damaged marriage.

Chances are, there will be problems down the road.

Marry someone without baggage. They exist.

(Goes for guys as well as ladies)

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by otokx(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Shame on Ini Edo.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by bigwallace(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
undecided story for d gods!!
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
watin concern wheel barrow with plate number??

mama Oge, abeg pass me one plate of fufu and ofe egusi with isi ewu....no forget to top am up with one bottle of coke because i dey hungry for hia.....and remember to give me my change wey i leave for you yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Cecediva(f): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thats none of my business. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Onozboy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
eya
hw could u marry a divorced man ..the bible preach against it.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by gistmelove(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
otokx:
Shame on Ini Edo.

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ijechikky(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hoes be getin Dumped err'Day grin grin.

N/L i been wantin 2ask,,why e bsay too Many Faithful girls single?? Pls I need an's Asap

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
is the man impotent
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Geenet:
What goes around, comes around.

hv u run out of SEX POTISION?
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ZUBY77(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please who actually give a shitt?

I need just one person here because I have a feeling nobody gives a fckckkkk about this crap
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ceemere: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
.....But then, what goes around......

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by san316(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
egbe4real:
With dis she still went ahead? Wat has come over dis celebrating babes? Can dey marry deir village Boys or even ordinary ppl who will respect them? Dis is becoming an insult on womanhood!
I'm very sorry, but why do I have a feeling that you are a local village girl/woman? No vex o.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by fortunejum: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
. Wetin be “ekpang kukwo“ again....lol
Ask a calabar Girl.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by dokunbam(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
That is what is called stylishly protecting the territory
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ocheu(f): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Suxes:

r u a learner?
Kunbee:
How does her post indicate she is talking to Ini?!!!!!! Naija bloggers sha
u must be a blind reader, reading without understanding

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by sigidporte(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
echobee:
She who laughs last,laughs best. grin
read my signature and come again
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
. Wetin be “ekpang kukwo“ again....lol
don't say what you don't know , ekpang nkuquo is a food not what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) / Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) / Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.