Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Question ;) For Both Sex (male, Nd Female) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Question ;) For Both Sex (male, Nd Female) (621 Views)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / Bizarre! Countries Where Women Pay Exhorbitant Amount For Sex(male Prostitution) / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Question ;) For Both Sex (male, Nd Female) by holyboss: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2014
If you are dating a man and on a consistent basis, he slap and kick you whenever he gets angry over an issue that other couple to be argue about and lovingll resolve?

Guys, what will you do?

If you are going out with a nagging lady that show you no respect and does not regard you as the head of the home to be?
Re: The Question ;) For Both Sex (male, Nd Female) by ideyhere(f): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2014
I believe there's a word in the dictionary called breakup sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Calculator / Best Sites For Online Dating / I Love You But I'm Not in love With You: 5 Signs You Could Be Headed For A Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.