Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Destiny, Not Pre-destined - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destiny, Not Pre-destined (898 Views)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Am I Destined To Sin As God Already Knows What I Will Do Next? / Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny, Not Pre-destined by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2014
“Everything depends on our acuity, intelligence, and willingness to do whatever it takes to bring order out of chaos, and wisdom out of experience…”

Events alter our believes. Life is a sequence of actions and reactions and re-reactions. The outcome of every reaction from actions of factors determines our destinations. Destiny is a changing destination and not fixed, and although many takes the outcome as destiny, it could have been different if reactions were tailored differently using freewill and choices.

Factors<>Actions<>Choices<>Reaction<>Re-reaction<>Destination process<>Destiny not fixed but subject to aforementioned.

May the Infinite Illuminating Energy infuse our being and guide our actions and reactions via the choices we make.

So mote It be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny, Not Pre-destined by Sylvekzee(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Are we supposed to say Amen or something ?

3 Likes

Re: Destiny, Not Pre-destined by Serendipity: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
The story of Joseph in the bible makes destiny stories esoteric
Re: Destiny, Not Pre-destined by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
“Everything depends on our acuity, intelligence, and willingness to do whatever it takes to bring order out of chaos, and wisdom out of experience…”

Events alter our believes. Life is a sequence of actions and reactions and re-reactions. The outcome of every reaction from actions of factors determines our destinations. Destiny is a changing destination and not fixed, and although many takes the outcome as destiny, it could have been different if reactions were tailored differently using freewill and choices.

Factors<>Actions<>Choices<>Reaction<>Re-reaction<>Destination process<>Destiny not fixed but subject to aforementioned.

May the Infinite Illuminating Energy infuse our being and guide our actions and reactions via the choices we make.

So mote It be.

Look at this scenario. I know you are quite where you want to be (You sound fulfilled) so I need your insight on something.

You have this great idea you want to work on and you need an investor (Investors). Assume that you are a young man of 28 but with the mindset (knowledge and experience) you have now, what would you do (things you could attempt) to make sure you break even. Ie get investors, start your business, kick start the project etc.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? / Help Me Interprete This! / Does The Jehovahs Witness Watchtower Have Pagan Origin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.