Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? (3641 Views)

The Way Yoruba Ladies Worship At Posh Nigerian Yoruba Churches! / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by nedu2000(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

in your brain, only oil refinery defines economy?
How come the economic indices of abia and anambra trounces that of Kaduna?
oil industry is where d money is,an will attract d likes of d yorubas,I bet u dat d op's yoruba frnds r mostly either in d military or in d oil sector,the economic indices maybe higher in abia but that isn't enough to attract foreign ethnic groups like d yorubas....okay,pls answer the question for the op,why isn't der dat much yorubas in d south east?
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by jmoore(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
. Oh my God!
And this is a yoruba lady speaking.
Calling my sweet Igboland SH.IT-HOLE.
I hereby call off my search for a yoruba lady.
I'm sure they all won't want to marry a dude from that same "sh1t-hole".
I'm grateful, dear, for the eye-opener.
Don't change your decision because of your encounter with a mad person.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by ChristyG(f): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
. When would yoruba ladies start marrying Igbo guys, the way Igbo ladies marry Yoruba guys incessantly ?
I can sense that you dislike Igbo guys a lot.
And it might be a general thing amongst yoruba ladies.
I may be wrong though...
Na wa Ooo
probably when nigeria splits.a yoruba woman is better being with a yoruba man,edo, hausa,ijaw,itsekiri than ibo...if u check many of these wedding blogs,if u see a inter tribal one with a yoruba woman(u hardly see one with an ibo man)if u check bella naija,d recent one is yewande and george(yoruba and efik).
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
nedu2000:
oil industry is where d money is,an will attract d likes of d yorubas,I bet u dat d op's yoruba frnds r mostly either in d military or in d oil sector,the economic indices maybe higher in abia but that isn't enough to attract foreign ethnic groups like d yorubas....okay,pls answer the question for the op,why isn't der dat much yorubas in d south east?

So, does it occur to you that most butchers, taxi drivers and mobile cloth repairers in Umuahia, Onitsha, Kaduna, kano , nasarawa are yorubas?
There are many yorubas in Onitsha, owerri, so no need replying the op for anything..
Taxi driving is the highest employer of labor for yorubas outside South west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by nedu2000(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, does it occur to you that most butchers, taxi drivers and mobile cloth repairers in Umuahia, Onitsha, Kaduna, kano , nasarawa are yorubas?
There are many yorubas in Onitsha, owerri, so no need replying the op for anything..
Taxi driving is the highest employer of labor for yorubas outside South west
I agree with u,esp concerning the taxi driving part but no one is saying there are no yorubas at all in the south east,we're saying they ain't as in kaduna,lagos,Ph
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
nedu2000:
I agree with u,esp concerning the taxi driving part but no one is saying there are no yorubas at all in the south east,we're saying they ain't as in kaduna,lagos,Ph

Am sure u have not been to Onitsha for eg
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by nedu2000(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Am sure u have not been to Onitsha for eg
I'm from anambra and my second home is onitsha,my uncle stays der.....I've stayed in all d places I mentioned,I schooled in PH,my sister lived in kano & I served der too and of cos I'm born and bred in Lagos,there are yorubas everywhere but not as much as u'll fine in Kaduna(despite d insecurity) and PH outside the southwest
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by HelenBee(f): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
kingofpool:
o.p u re desperately silly i swear, who the hell told you that yoruba ladies arnt living in eastern states, down here in ebonyi state many of them lives here, schooling and doing their business here... On why the dnt live in imo is because yoruba people loves dirty and the cant keep their environ clean my people in imo wnt tolerate them and their dirtyness...
yur brain is leaking I swear!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by nnatom: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChristyG:
better than loose y1bo girls,THE ASHAWO CHAMPIONS OF NIGERIA.prostituting all over d country with deir dutbin p.u$$y

ok we hear,but it is better than free givers. ibo girls,u gats pay be4 u shine the Congo but Yoruba na free shinning of Congo.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by HelenBee(f): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
nnatom:

ok we hear,but it is better than free givers. ibo girls,u gats pay be4 u shine the Congo but Yoruba na free shinning of Congo.
Smh...yu 'buy' yur girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by SkinnyDude(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChristyG:
better than loose y1bo girls,THE ASHAWO CHAMPIONS OF NIGERIA.prostituting all over d country with deir dutbin p.u$$y
yoruba girls showing their talents since 1960.. dirty mouthed set of people.
i give up.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Dorisbest(f): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChristyG:
nawa...o

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by chimerase2: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChristyG:
just keep quite if u dnt knw wat to say
Wat is de difference btw somebody dat receives 500 naira for a service and anoda receives 50,000 naira for a service
And u re here ranting rubbish
Tell me wia prostitution no dey eh
Can u swear, dat ur boi frnd or wat so ever don't kill ur cat for free eh has ur boi frnd paid anytin to ua parents but he kills it freely u just de mumu like Aaron dey claim he is ur boi frnd
While anoda one collects moni and gets her cat killed and u come here to shout ashawo
U too re u not ashawo, see I dnt like insult but pls remove dat clog abi wat is it called, in ua eyes before pointing to odas own
Havnt u been messing around with ur boi frnd yet he cheats on u, wat is de difference btw u and dos gals doing the ashawo work eh
Don't mention me back cus it might get hoter, ma je kim bunu si e o

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by aderonila18: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
See so called educated youths acting like illeterates lipsrsealed why must everything turn into tribe bashing and trying to prove that your tribe is better than others. You'll never see successful people engaging in such nonsense and that is why I wasn't surprised to see the hungry faces of the tribal touts when some people started posting their pictures.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by mecussey(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2014
kingofpool:
o.p u re desperately silly i swear, who the hell told you that yoruba ladies arnt living in eastern states, down here in ebonyi state many of them lives here, schooling and doing their business here... On why the dnt live in imo is because yoruba people loves dirty and the cant keep their environ clean my people in imo wnt tolerate them and their dirtyness...

Laugh wan kill me here @ yoruba pple love dirtyness. So, what made the OP stup*d? That was a wrong word you used their, pls change it. The op is correct and me too i have not seen any yoruba woman in imostate. Your reasons might be right though.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by fx45(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

..least I forget you are not fit to wash peter shoes.

That is absolutely wrong! Who the hell is Peter Okoye? He is god to U because he made a record and dances around Niqqa please!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Mrblaze06: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2014
Nawa oooooooo...some pple funny sha,see as una dey insult unasef...

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by NewNigeriaMind: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
fx45:

That is absolutely wrong! Who the hell is Peter Okoye? He is god to U because he made a record and dances around Niqqa please!

Chill nigga.....I am not even a fan of the guy. But I like him because like many young Nigerians like us, we have decided to say Bleep YOU TRIBALISM and do what is right. Maybe that is why we are successful.

If you are comfortable with who you are you will not need to bring others down to feel good.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by HarmLessAkpi: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
nedu2000:
I'm from anambra and my second home is onitsha,my uncle stays der.....I've stayed in all d places I mentioned,I schooled in PH,my sister lived in kano & I served der too and of cos I'm born and bred in Lagos,there are yorubas everywhere but not as much as u'll fine in Kaduna(despite d insecurity) and PH outside the southwest
Guy,
I don't know if you're lying that you're from anambra or not but you have not been to onitsha.

Yoruba people are in their greater numbers at onitsha, they even have abt 3 market at osha and 50%+ of tailors at onitsha is from yoruba tribe then other tribe shares the rest percentage.

Are you aware they even have a mosque because they don't want to associate themselves with hausa people so as to keep their lives safe whenever the normal onitsha riot break out?

You will found much yoruba at osha just like you can found them at the northern city(minna) I have been to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Your Toaster Is Not The Owner Of That Ride / I Want To Fvck Her Badly But She Is Too Expensive / Come In And Wish Someone Happy December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.