Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? (3616 Views)

The Way Yoruba Ladies Worship At Posh Nigerian Yoruba Churches! / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by CaniiiceDim(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2014
I grew up in Kaduna state, a city where you would practically find every tribe in Nigeria then.
I ve always admired yoruba girls, and the way they get committed to whomever they love.
Now that I ve relocated to Imo state, due to work, I'm entertaining the thought of marrying a yoruba lady.
But alas,
I am yet to find a yoruba lady that lives in the Eastern part of Nigeria, the way Igbo babes live in Hausa and Yoruba land.

Why is it that Yoruba ladies do not travel?
Na wetin dey scare them for Igbo land?

This is discouraging me as I wouldn't want to marry a woman who would demand that we relocate to Lagos or Ogbomosho.

Why don't yoruba ladies love Igbo land enough to live permanently in it?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by nedu2000(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
If a yoruba people will leave his osun,ekiti,ogun states for anywhere where else then it would be lagos. Lagos apart from being closer geographically,culturally it is also economically better than all south eastern states combined,you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
The closest place would have to be port harcourt,'cause of the allure for oil money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by nerodenero: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
You aint desperate enough,search well and you would see.

If one could see many of them in the North,then living in the East shouldnt be an issue.

Goodluck to your search.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by klodike(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Because........
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by kingofpool: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2014
o.p u re desperately silly i swear, who the hell told you that yoruba ladies arnt living in eastern states, down here in ebonyi state many of them lives here, schooling and doing their business here... On why the dnt live in imo is because yoruba people loves dirty and the cant keep their environ clean my people in imo wnt tolerate them and their dirtyness...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2014
nedu2000:
If a yoruba people will live his osun,ekiti,ogun states for anywhere where else then it would be lagos. Lagos apart from being closer geographically,culturally it is also economically better than all south eastern states combined,you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
The closest place would have to be port harcourt,'cause of the allure for oil money

trash .
The op said he met Yoruba in Kaduna, is Kaduna more economically viable than abia or anambra?
You don't need rocket science to know that you are naive.
Do yorubas even move with economy?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by cirmuell(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2014
mtcheew!
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by nedu2000(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

trash .
The op said he met Yoruba in Kaduna, is Kaduna more economically viable than abia or anambra?
You don't need rocket science to know that you are naive.
Do yorubas even move with economy?
kaduna is a site of an oil refinery how many eastern states can boast of that,,its the centre of our military arsenal as well & NDA.....south east states have nothing
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Charles4075(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2014
This one is strong ohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by ERCROSS(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2014
kingofpool:
o.p u re desperately silly i swear, who the hell told you that yoruba ladies arnt living in eastern states, down here in ebonyi state many of them lives here, schooling and doing their business here... On why the dnt live in imo is because yoruba people loves dirty and the cant keep their environ clean my people in imo wnt tolerate them and their dirtyness...
Bros..
R u sure u r okay.?
Diz ur tribalistic comment ehn ?
U wan start tribal war here abi ?
Cleanliness is not even about tribe or culture.
It is an individual thing.
So, I'd suggest u tink before u talk.
Not the other way round.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Nostalgia21:

who is this one? undecided

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by MisterLongman(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
^^^^Like seriously cheesy
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
kingofpool:
. I would pardon your childishness bro,,, but pls, show some respect for yoruba people. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2014
kingofpool:

THIS RIGHT HERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA AND AFRICA. AFRICANS BAD MOUTHING AFRICANS.

YET THE SAME YORUBA GIRLS ARE GETTING MARRIED TO BETTER EDUCATED AND ENGLIGTHED IGBO GUYS THAN YOU EVERYDAY. COME TO IKOYI REGISTRY.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2014
kingofpool:

maybe its the dirtiness Peter Okoye sees in Lola Omotayo.......least I forget you are not fit to wash peter shoes.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Kunleskey(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
ERCROSS:

Bros..
R u sure u r okay.?
Not the other way round.
dön't mind them with there tribalism & silly words..come to think of the day i first went to delta state if u c where they are dumping refuse..it is by the road side, if u stay there 4 five minute there is assurance that sm1 will get cholera and when i reach onisha i smell a lot of cow sheet by the road side...nobody is perfect..GOD IS MY WITNESS IF U BLAST me ure just wastin ya time...cause am talking 4rm what i've experience..well imo state and calabar is ok...but they ain't the perfect state.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2014
nedu2000:
kaduna is a site of an oil refinery how many eastern states can boast of that,,its the centre of our military arsenal as well & NDA.....south east states have nothing

in your brain, only oil refinery defines economy?
How come the economic indices of abia and anambra trounces that of Kaduna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by ChristyG(f): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2014
CaniiiceDim:

I grew up in Kaduna state, a city where you would practically find every tribe in Nigeria then.
I ve always admired yoruba girls, and the way they get committed to whomever they love.
Now that I ve relocated to Imo state, due to work, I'm entertaining the thought of marrying a yoruba lady.
But alas,
I am yet to find a yoruba lady that lives in the Eastern part of Nigeria, the way Igbo babes live in Hausa and Yoruba land.

Why is it that Yoruba ladies do not travel?
Na wetin dey scare them for Igbo land?

This is discouraging me as I wouldn't want to marry a woman who would demand that we relocate to Lagos or Ogbomosho.

Why don't yoruba ladies love Igbo land enough to live permanently in it?
it is not only yoruba females,yoruba generally dont like going to dat sh1thole called iboland.but u might find one sha

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Now, this is becoming a tribalistic thread
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by ChristyG(f): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
kingofpool:
yet d dirtiest state in nigeria is abia state full of dirty ibo people.yoruba pple are so dirty that a lot if ur pple rush to live dere in deir millions and marry them.ibo pple are in many sw states than vice versa,it means u pple love dirty pplecheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by CaniiiceDim(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2014
ChristyG:
it is not only yoruba females,yoruba generally dont like going to dat sh1thole called iboland.but u might find one sha
. Oh my God!
And this is a yoruba lady speaking.
Calling my sweet Igboland SH.IT-HOLE.
I hereby call off my search for a yoruba lady.
I'm sure they all won't want to marry a dude from that same "sh1t-hole".

I'm grateful, dear, for the eye-opener.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2014
ERCROSS:

Bros..
R u sure u r okay.?
Not the other way round.
rubbish! so you are telling me that you didnt see what the uselesss fellow said about south eastern states?
dont be sentimental, please.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2014
they are allergic to cleanliness. dirty azz yoruba girls and their bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by ChristyG(f): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
. Oh my God!
And this is a yoruba lady speaking.
Calling my sweet Igboland SH.IT-HOLE.
I hereby call off my search for a yoruba lady.
I'm sure they all won't want to marry a dude from that same "sh1t-hole".

I'm grateful, dear, for the eye-opener.
omo dat one na ur problem,stick with ur ibo ladies,after all, ur ibo brothers on nl believe all yoruba ladies are ugly:Dand ibos are d finest in d whole wide world:p.leave d ugly ladies biko
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by ChristyG(f): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2014
SkinnyDude:
they are allergic to cleanliness. dirty azz yoruba girls and their bad mouth.
better than loose y1bo girls,THE ASHAWO CHAMPIONS OF NIGERIA.prostituting all over d country with deir dutbin p.u$$y

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Piloeternity(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Together we can make it right!
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Blackvampire(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2014
The only thing i like about yoruba ladies is their ass damn their behind can be heavy...there was one that i slept with the ass was so gud that i asked which part of yoruba she was from she told me egba..j ...am delta igbo sha
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by Pervert1(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Yoruba girls?....dnt just go there...contrary 2 what people tink na yoruba gals carry aids and Ebola enter Nigeria.
Re: Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? by CaniiiceDim(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2014
ChristyG:
omo dat one na ur problem,stick with ur ibo ladies,after all, ur ibo brothers on nl believe all yoruba ladies are ugly:Dand ibos are d finest in d whole wide world:p.leave d ugly ladies biko
. When would yoruba ladies start marrying Igbo guys, the way Igbo ladies marry Yoruba guys incessantly ?
I can sense that you dislike Igbo guys a lot.
And it might be a general thing amongst yoruba ladies.
I may be wrong though...
Na wa Ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage / EXPOSED: N@ked Photos Of UNIBEN Most Beautiful Girl Mistakely Le@ked Online / When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.