Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (83141 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by cafedeluv(m): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2014
cafedeluv:
Good morning,
How much is Mlais Note Pro and Mlais Smartwatch MX10 & MX50 or any other very good smartwatch that also has sports tracking and can effectively compete with Samsung Smartwatch to Lagos or Abeokuta.

Thanks
Morning Egbosa,
You've not replied to this.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2014
cafedeluv:

Morning Egbosa,
You've not replied to this.

Goodmorning.. I apologize. Didn't notice it. Would reply in some hours.. Have asked my friends already.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adop(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Morng Buddy,me is patiently waiting for my Doogee 310 n oda stuffs wt freebies o........ Touchdown
Touchdown Touchdown
serious anticipation
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2014
adop:
Morng Buddy,me is patiently waiting for my Doogee 310 n oda stuffs wt freebies o........ Touchdown
Touchdown Touchdown
serious anticipation

Goodmorning buddy, your doogee dg310/32GB SD card arrives today But sadly without its 2 batteries gotten for you.

It is due to the current chinese customs clampdown debacle on battery items.

Going to ensure my shipper does His best to ship your batteries today or tomorrow.

Apologies once more.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Bro how much will it cost to bring doogee 310, flip case, screen guard to abuja?
And what is the expected delivery duration. Thanks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2014
deniiQ:
Bro how much will it cost to bring doogee 310, flip case, screen guard to abuja?
And what is the expected delivery duration. Thanks.

ETA can't be ascertained for battery goods at the moment but its safe to say within a week or two.

Price to Lagos is #13,000 with your accessories mentioned.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Greetings Folks. Trust all is blessed.

Having a very busy day with corp member duties but need to deliver this announcement.

Onwards, there would be issues that may arise with shipments of battery goods. This is DELAY.

IT COULD TAKE MORE DAYS FROM NOW THAN USUAL.

THIS IS DUE TO A CLAMPDOWN BY CUSTOMS IN CHINA ON BATTERY ITEMS.

THE ISSUES WOULD BE RESOLVED SOONEST THOUGH.

OTHER ITEMS CAN STILL BE PURCHASED AND THE ETA FOR THEM REMAINS 4-6DAYS.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by gbodimowo(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Eghosa1:

Got your mail buddy. Been so busy. Here > 07059589222.

Number noted thanks il call soon

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adeinfinit(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Eghosa1:

Greetings buddy, qquotation for this is simple. The exchange rate is 168 to a dollar from me. You can calculate all thus and get back to me!

Total amount for the items is $92.10 = #15,4272.8
How much will shipping cost?
Thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dober(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I received my remaining deliveries today . 25 pieces of 16 gig flash drives and one piece of 16gig SD card .
Eghosa1 Tested and Trusted!

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Neyoalao(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just incase you still need someone to convince you that this BUDDY is real and delivers I got my 100pcs of flash drives and 5 Class 10 memory cards 2days delivery and he's service is the most affordable on this nairaland have seen and how many people helps you to sort for goods?
Any thing china I give him a first class degree honors
Tested and trusted!

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
dober:
I received my remaining deliveries today . 25 pieces of 16 gig flash drives and one piece of 16gig SD card .
Eghosa1 Tested and Trusted!

God be praised always. Have a blessed weekend.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Neyoalao:
Just incase you still need someone to convince you that this BUDDY is real and delivers I got my 100pcs of flash drives and 5 Class 10 memory cards 2days delivery and he's service is the most affordable on this nairaland have seen and how many people helps you to sort for goods?
Any thing china I give him a first class degree honors
Tested and trusted!

Hugely thankful for the kind words. Have a blessed weekend buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
[b]Fully settled to rest today now Folks.

On the announcement earlier made today, its majorly due to increasing safety concerns raised by the aviation industry.
The regulations governing the shipping of Lithium Batteries have been tightened and airlines consequently have to enforce these regulations more rigorously.

This began in January of this year folks but its now being enforced seriously.

Would want to say Folks that it affects BOTH DHL, AND ANY OTHER SHIPPING COY. The only leverage is that goods are still allowed to go through albeit serious scrutiny and slot / time spacing.

From January 2015, there is even paper work that lithium metal batteries would be banned totally from passenger crafts (whoch is our Express shipment method for 3rd party Nigerian shippers). This is from China Customs.

I'm hoping this is resolved in earnest though as it is affecting several buddies of mine here on NL and beyond.

Wishing everyone a prosperous weekend.

Here's some items delivered to clients today. [/b]

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2014
eghosa howfar with mine?
waiting patiently
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adop(m): 12:28am On Nov 01, 2014
cry cry cry only my Buddy Wl understand cry
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Eghosa1:

ETA can't be ascertained for battery goods at the moment but its safe to say within a week or two.

Price to Lagos is #13,000 with your accessories mentioned.

OK thanks. I shall be contacting u soon for it.
Keep up d good work bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adeinfinit(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2014
adeinfinit:

Total amount for the items is $92.10 = #15,4272.8
How much will shipping cost?
Thanks

Mr Eghosa1..pls attend to this sir.
Thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Reiyu: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
pls mr eghosa how much is the price of mlais note pro to lagos?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by NCP: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Excelboi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:50am On Nov 02, 2014
adeinfinit:

Mr Eghosa1..pls attend to this sir.
Thanks

Goodmorning Great folks, i have been so busy with the current army recruitment exercise. I work for the army and it is a no resting job. Doing my best to keep the thread alive nonetheless.

@adeinfinit, only when your package is packed can Shipping be determined. Per KG at the moment for express is #2699.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:56am On Nov 02, 2014
J0nyb0y:
eghosa howfar with mine?
waiting patiently

Morning buddy, in 4-6Days it is from date of payment and i do try my best to deliver God willing. In the Army, we call it #Integrity. Your alert was received on the 28th and with counting from the next day, it is still within the time frame i give.

You'd be reached soonest.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Reiyu:
pls mr eghosa how much is the price of mlais note pro to lagos?

Would get back to you buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:02am On Nov 02, 2014
NCP:
Bro how much will land this to calabar 4 me
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Note-3-original-LOGO-1-1-Note3-MTK6582-Smartphone-Android-4-4-12MP1GB-8GB-ROM/2045328579.html

Seller is a scammer Buddy. Do provide a better link.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Excelboi:
Pls how much will it cost me to order two pieces of this flash for me? 64gb precisley.... waiting in anticipation http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-dz-usb-2-0-32gb-64gb-usd-disk-32gb-64gb-USB-Flash-Drive-2/2020521598.html?s=p

and 1 piece (64gb) of this lenovo flash? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-High-quality-Lenovo-pendrive-usb-flash-drives-usb-drive-2-0-thumb-drive16gb-32GB-64GB/2039435992.html

and 5 pieces of this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Min-order-is-15-mix-order-Promotion-fashion-chic-LOVE-word-necklace-fashion-necklace-jewelry-X4234/524209634.html

***Thanks

First and second links are fraudulent and as such i can't purchase them.

3rd link costs #1978. Add #2699 and it lands Lagos.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Excelboi(m): 4:34am On Nov 02, 2014
Eghosa1:

First and second links are fraudulent and as such i can't purchase them.

3rd link costs #1978. Add #2699 and it lands Lagos.
Oh, and i wonder why they got such feedback.
Ok, plus the first necklace you quoted for me plus this two below, what will be the total? Thanks sir

1 piece of this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Allah-Pendant-Necklace-New-2014-Trendy-Gift-Free-Shipping-Fashion-Jewelry-18K-Real-Gold-Plated-Islamic/1763761633.html

and 3 piece of this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Romantic-Heart-Necklaces-Pendants-For-Women-18K-Real-Gold-Plated-Floating-Locket-Pendant-Necklace-Jewelry-FREE/998626413.html?s=p
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Eghosa1:

Morning buddy, in 4-6Days it is from date of payment and i do try my best to deliver God willing. In the Army, we call it #Integrity. Your alert was received on the 28th and with counting from the next day, it is still within the time frame i give.

You'd be reached soonest.
Yea, i know. Just wanted to know the status... Thanks

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adeinfinit(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Eghosa1:

Goodmorning Great folks, i have been so busy with the current army recruitment exercise. I work for the army and it is a no resting job. Doing my best to keep the thread alive nonetheless.

@adeinfinit, only when your package is packed can Shipping be determined. Per KG at the moment for express is #2699.

Good morning. So how do I know the amount to send?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2014
adeinfinit:

Good morning. So how do I know the amount to send?

Goodmorning buddy, you can send the basic amount forst and then you finish up payment during KG packing. Estimate of KG could be 2-3KG perhaps.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Eghosa1:
INTRODUCTION, RULES, CHARGES and SUPPLEMENTARY. •••

Hello Folks, Ewone Anthony Eghosa-Kruz is the name. I'm a Young Nigerian thus let's head straight to the point.

Having seen the manner in which lots of people here try to import products themselves and then get into one problem or the other either with the seller or shipping agents, I've decided to lend a hand in other to ameliorate some of these problems.

Currently serving the country in the eastern part and with connection, income and life generally being sustained (God & FG Pikin), I've chosen to help Any and Everyone willing TO IMPORT ITEMS FROM CHINA'S TOP WEBSITES or CHINESE FACTORIES without cost. FREE here means You pay for your item you search for and the shipping and decides entirely how it lands Nigeria with My Stipulated Time being Normal -10Days or less and Express -6Days or less.

Your Part is to provide links from Aliexpress.com • 1688.com • dhgate.com • and all. My Part is to ensure there is NO HASSLE from payment to product reaching Nigeria as that is the essence for this post.

Items to be shipped include Customized / Quality Chinese Gadget likes Tablets, Phones, Smart Watches, Memory Cards, Power Banks, Apparels, Medical Equipments, Chocolates, Wrist Watches and the likes ( I can warranty items as My contacts in China and Nigeria would verify always to ensure authenticity). Most items can come in so long its not cannabis or drugs that are hard.

On My part again, I'd regularly provide items (Tabs, Mobiles, Equipments and all) that are quality and affordable always to guide newbies and ensure they enjoy the best of China.

Charge on Express per KG is #2,599 (Inclusive of My Driver's transport fee to receive item at the airport).

Charge on Normal per KG is #1699 (Inclusive of My Driver's transport fee to receive item).

Charge and Method to Your Destination after it arrives is strictly decided by YOU, the product owner.

For those in Lagos, Item can be picked up at My Lagos abode in Ikeja.

On experience... Hmm, been importing for years thus relationships built in China and Nigeria have been made. My buddies, YModulus and Mayorall would assert this post shortly also as they're the famous Nairaland import gurus. I'd share few items imported too for numerous clients across the world to douse doubts (Yep, Ghana and all).

Bank Details: This would not be provided here as would only be given upon request via Whatsapp or Phone/IM Conversations.

I can be reached via 07059589222 (Whatsapp & Telegram).

For regular phone call, Use 07067010353.

For electronic mail, its may16kid@gmail.com

Reiteration::: No Commission is charged by Me thus I expect a very BIG thank You when every favour is DONE either in 6Days or less (EXPRESS) or 10Days or less(Normal). All these is made possible because there are top clients I still deal with on payment and huge commission basis. Please also keep them In Your Prayers.
The Floor is Now Open...

Need to know if cube t9, t7 and t8 is in the market and prices. Waiting anxiously please.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Excelboi:
Oh, and i wonder why they got such feedback.
Ok, plus the first necklace you quoted for me plus this two below, what will be the total? Thanks sir

1 piece of this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Allah-Pendant-Necklace-New-2014-Trendy-Gift-Free-Shipping-Fashion-Jewelry-18K-Reeal-Gold-Plated-Islamic/1763761633.html

and 3 piece of this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Romantic-Heart-Necklaces-Pendants-For-Women-18K-Real-Gold-Plated-Floating-Locket-Pendant-Necklace-Jewelry-FREE/998626413.html?s=p

Greetings buddy, for the two items you've just provided their links, they're #5070.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.