Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (83092 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
mazado:
Good job here, buddy. Pls help me with the individual, total cost of bringing each item to Nigeria/Jos.

1.) HUAWEI HONOUR 3C-
m.aliexpress.com/item/2045034902.html
(the octa core/mtk6592model)

2.) DOOGEE DG580-
m.aliexpress.com/item/2031271193.html

3.) LENOVO s960-
m.aliexpress.com/item/2015829327.html

And any relevant info is welcomed. Thanks.

Greetings Buddy, for the Huawei, its #21699::

For the Doogee, its #20929 ::::

For the Lenovo, its #21431.

All are prices to Lagos. (shipping inclusive for 4-6days delivery).

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ifechez: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls sir, help me check the prices of Cubot S168, Mijue M880 and the Otium
Z2. let me know the best to settle for. tanx
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Eghosa1:

Greetings Buddy, for the Huawei, its #21699::

For the Doogee, its #20929 ::::

For the Lenovo, its #21431.

All are prices to Lagos. (shipping inclusive for 4-6days delivery).

Thanks bro. I should get back to you sooner. Though I'm eying the Doogee, whats your informed opinion about all, three phones, base on real time user/ your customer reviews? Thanks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
mazado:

Thanks bro. I should get back to you sooner. Though I'm eying the Doogee, whats your informed opinion about all, three phones, base on real time user/ your customer reviews? Thanks.
See the comparison chat here http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/comparison/584712ad8

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
mazado:

All three are impressive sir. Very much quality and affordable.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Goodmorning Great Folks, trust the night was blessed.

So much enquiries, prayers and commendations being received. Really grateful and appreciative of the gesture.

Alerts were gotten yesterday for several Aliexpress items and also for the doogee dg550 smartphone. It is highly in demand thus there even had to be a little price hike.

Fully ready to serve today. God bless Y'all.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ifechez: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Eghosa1:
Goodmorning Great Folks, trust the night was blessed.

So much enquiries, prayers and commendations being received. Really grateful and appreciative of the gesture.

Alerts were gotten yesterday for several Aliexpress items and also for the doogee dg550 smartphone. It is highly in demand thus there even had to be a little price hike.

Fully ready to serve today. God bless Y'all.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Do your friends over there provide any measures to guide against the uncertainties of alibaba?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Promhize:
Do your friends over there provide any measures to guide against the uncertainties of alibaba?

Absolutely. Goodevening.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
ifechez:

Sorry for not replying earlier. Your post skipped me. TThe M880 is #21059 to Lagos.

The z2 is 23599.

I'd reach you on the cubot later.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Babanhajiya(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
How much will land THL T6 pro http://m.aliexpress.com/item/754039507.html
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Babanhajiya:
How much will land THL T6 pro http://m.aliexpress.com/item/754039507.html

Goodevening @Babanhajiya, thislands Lagos at #23955.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Great Folks, it has been a long day. Had my weekly CDS today and thus its always a busy one.

Several alerts received today from Minna, Kaduna, Port Harcourt and then Lagos for items on Aliexpress as well as for numerous micro SD cards.

Continuously, we would try to deliver goods on time.

Below are items to be delivered to Nairalanders and Non Nairalanders tomorrow.

GGoodnight Everyone!

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Judah031(m): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Welldone sir,hope u are doing good? Pls hope u did nt forget 2 get me d price of d kingzone n3 n pls d jiayu f2. Goodday God bless u.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Goodmorning Great Folks, trust your day is kicking well.

Fully ready to take orders. Thanks so much for the prayers. The Free Importation thread is For Us all.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Judah031:
Welldone sir,hope u are doing good? Pls hope u did nt forget 2 get me d price of d kingzone n3 n pls d jiayu f2. Goodday God bless u.

Haven't forgotten buddy. Would get back to you.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by wasagu(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Hi.
I greet all.

I have intention of starting with jewelries, but somebody (said on experience) discouraged me by saying most of aliexpress jewelries are fake!

please any kinda advice
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iclass: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2014
i purchased the elephone and doogee from Eghosa1, Here is my review:

The phones are really beautiful slim and sleek, the resolution is also good, camera on point and it came with a screen guard, earpiece, otg cable and an extra battery with a leather pouch. im really impressed with the phones. its worth every penny.

About Eghosa1, all i can say is that the customer service was very good, and his logistics agent too was very polite and courteous, he delivered the phones on time( as early as 9:00am) and took 500 for delivery to ikeja. i ll definately use Eghosa next time, he was friendly, answered all the questions i had and was very polite. i was a bit skeptical at first sending money to a complete stranger but he assured me he will deliver and he did. God bless your hustle bro!

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by biggboy(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2014
iclass:
i purchased the elephone and doogee from Eghosa1, Here is my review:

The phones are really beautiful slim and sleek, the resolution is also good, camera on point and it came with a screen guard, earpiece, otg cable and an extra battery with a leather pouch. im really impressed with the phones!
Pls which of the doogee and elephone product is this?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iclass: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2014
g5 and dg550
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
wasagu:
Hi.
I greet all.

I have intention of starting with jewelries, but somebody (said on experience) discouraged me by saying most of aliexpress jewelries are fake!

please any kinda advice

There are good items and bad ones on Aliexpress no doubt but for jewelries, most reviews given say they're okay for the price bought. Don't have high expectations when you get an item for 0.90USD and expect it to be like that of $10.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Ajascolove(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
iclass:
g5 and dg550
Kindly give more review on the G5
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by wasagu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eghosa1:

There are good items and bad ones on Aliexpress no doubt but for jewelries, most reviews given say they're okay for the price bought. Don't have high expectations when you get an item for 0.90USD and expect it to be like that of $10.

Ok. am now properly enlightened. thanks

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dober(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
My Package received this morning Doogee DG310 with full accessories and an extra battery. So far, the communication have been very much ok. Kudos to your honourable logistics personnel also.
I would be expecting my 25 pieces flash drives by next week.
I strongly recommend Eghosa1 to everyone.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adeinfinit(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=dober post=27418498]My Package received this morning Doogee DG310 with full accessories and an extra battery. So far, the communication have been very much ok. Kudos to your honourable logistics personnel also.
I would be expecting my 25 pieces flash drives by next week.
I strongly recommend Eghosa1 to everyone.
God bless
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by y4code(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
jonescyras:
Hello nairalanders...
I just won a bid "lot of flash drive" off ebay worth ($ 42) . It has free shipping... But i'm curious of how much those goods(50 pieces) shipping fee to nigeria could cost...pls i need urgent reply
can you teach me how to win a bid on ebay, I've never win, this is my number let's whatsapp: 07033818556
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by cafedeluv(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Good Evening,
Well done to the good job you're doing.
I just want some little clarification. Can you help get product(s) from any chinese site or are you only restricted to Aliexpress?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by biggboy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
1. PIPO http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1550230399.html (with case)

2. http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1879123200.html (with case)
How much to lagos and also the price of doogee dg310
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
cafedeluv:
Good Evening,
Well done to the good job you're doing.
I just want some little clarification. Can you help get product(s) from any chinese site or are you only restricted to Aliexpress?

Thank you.

Goodevening Buddy @cafedeluv, its any chinese site. Thanks for the kind words.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2014
biggboy:
1. PIPO http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1550230399.html (with case)

2. http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1879123200.html (with case)
How much to lagos and also the price of doogee dg310

Goodmorning Buddy,your link 1 lands Lagos at #18012.

Link 2 at #14118.

TheDoogee is #14000.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Goodmorning Great People. Trust you all had a nice night. Happy Weekend to Everyone. So much orders and enquiries and we are ensuring we do our best to satisfy. Here are some photos.

Wishing everyone a great day! Godspeed!

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Some more packages right now folks!!!

Very glad that in doing this free of charge, I'm meeting young people and ideas are developed. The 25pcs 16GB full capacity FlashDrives deal is still very much available too for resellers at #27000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.