Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (82778 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Alenkakent:
20 pcs of this will cost how much to get here pls?
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1923524741.html

Hello Buddy @Alenkakent, to land 20 PCs of the item with Express to Lagos is #12,559 While for Normal is #11,559.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Alenkakent(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eghosa1:

Hello Buddy @Alenkakent, to land 20 PCs of the item with Express to Lagos is #12,559 While for Normal is #11,559.
How long will it take to get to lagos...
Pls how do I chat, mail or know if a seller is online on aliexpress?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Alenkakent:

How long will it take to get to lagos...
Pls how do I chat, mail or know if a seller is online on aliexpress?

Upon payment buddy @Alenkakent, product would land Lagos between 4-6 Days for express and 7-10 Days for normal.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ga1ba2003(m): 1:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Pls how much will 16gb memory card go for...delivery to lagos
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:38am On Oct 12, 2014
ga1ba2003:
Pls how much will 16gb memory card go for...delivery to lagos

Hello buddy @ga1ba2003, a 16GB Memory Card would cost #999 to Land Lagos. NO EXTRA CHARGES.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Alenkakent(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Eghosa1:

Upon payment buddy @Alenkakent, product would land Lagos between 4-6 Days for express and 7-10 Days for normal.
Thanks sir but pls respond to my other inquiry concerning how to see if the seller is online and chat with himm
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2014
Alenkakent:

Thanks sir but pls respond to my other inquiry concerning how to see if the seller is online and chat with himm

There is a small chat icon that would be noticed. This is from either a desktop view or mobile Android browser. When a seller is on, you'd see the light shiny. When seiner is not online, it would be dim.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice work Eghosa. Pls how much will original 2GB, 4GB and 8GB microSD memory cards cost respectively to land in Lagos? Kindly state the brand of memory card you are quoting. Will be looking to buy in quantity. smiley
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ga1ba2003(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eghosa1:

Hello buddy @ga1ba2003, a 16GB Memory Card would cost #999 to Land Lagos. NO EXTRA CHARGES.
i need 5 pls when can it be delivered?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Ymodulus: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice innovaton.

@All eghosa is an importer wth class and can be trusted
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
ga1ba2003:
i need 5 pls when can it be delivered?

Hello Buddy @ga1ba2003, upon payment it would take 6Days or less.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ymodulus:
Nice innovaton.

@All eghosa is an importer wth class and can be trusted

Buddy @YModulus, Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. Appreciated.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Evening Folks, Trust we are having a nice sunday.

As of now, Today's only alert comes from a Non Nairalander again. Payment made for an EXTERNAL DVD PLAYER and a CUBE Talk 7X Case. Items would land Lagos through Normal Shipment as required by the client.

So much enquiries made today and I am overwhelmed by the kind words.

We hope to serve continuously and selflessly (FREE).

Photos attached are those of orders made and paid for and in Transit to Nigeria.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ga1ba2003(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eghosa1:

Hello Buddy @ga1ba2003, upon payment it would take 6Days or less.
add mi on whatsapp let's chat 07066988863
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Do you sell memory cards? Wana buy from someone that imports to sell in bulk instead of importing myself.... If you do whats your wholesale price for 1Gb, 2Gb, 4gb, 8gb, 32gb.. Thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
ga1ba2003:
add mi on whatsapp let's chat 07066988863

Do add me up buddy @ga1ba2003, Number is on my signature and on the front page.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
J0nyb0y:
Do you sell memory cards? Wana buy from someone that imports to sell in bulk instead of importing myself.... If you do whats your wholesale price for 1Gb, 2Gb, 4gb, 8gb, 32gb.. Thanks

Greetings @J0nyb0y, I do not sell Memory cards. I only help procure for clients and it lands in Lagos, Nigeria at an affordable rate.

The aim of the thread is to render free service to those who want to import items, gadgets or equipments from China.

No product photo shown is being sold or for sale. They're items procured for clients (Nairalanders and non Nairalanders since the thread began) and displayed upon approval.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eghosa1:

Greetings @J0nyb0y, I do not sell Memory cards. I only help procure for clients and it lands in Lagos, Nigeria at an affordable rate.

The aim of the thread is to render free service to those who want to import items, gadgets or equipments from China.

No product photo shown is being sold or for sale. They're items procured for clients (Nairalanders and non Nairalanders since the thread began) and displayed upon approval.
ok can you recomend cheap and good memory cards on Aliexpress for me for each of the sizes given above and their price (1pcs each and in naira) then how much to get them to Lagos each.. I know its a lot of work for you, i'd appreciate if you could help cause i intend importing 5pcs each.. (i'l do further calculations myself)
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
deniiQ:
Nice work Eghosa. Pls how much will original 2GB, 4GB and 8GB microSD memory cards cost respectively to land in Lagos? Kindly state the brand of memory card you are quoting. Will be looking to buy in quantity. smiley
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by chris20000: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
hw much will i get asus fonepad 7 (8g)
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by lmdee4real: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2014
pls egosa can u order one cubetalk 9x for me? if yes place How much to ekiti state 32gb version
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2014
J0nyb0y:

[quote author=deniiQ post=27090338][/quote]

Goodmorning Folks, trust the weekend was splendid. @deniiQ, Apologies for my late reply to your msg. I didn't notice it until you highlighted again.

With you both asking the same question on the TF card, here's the brief answer.

1GB is #89.

2GB is #199.

8GB is #709.

16GB is #999.

32GB is #1999.

All cards with 2 Year Warranty.

Shipment is still #2,599 for Express and #1,699 for Normal. (Inclusive of airport pickup).

Do hope this satisfies you @J0nyb0y and @deniiQ. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2014
lmdee4real:
pls egosa can u order one cubetalk 9x for me? if yes place How much to ekiti state 32gb version

Goodmorning @imdee4real, Yes it is possible to get the CUBE TALK 9X 32GB for you. Price is #36,999 to Lagos and then its waybill to Ekiti can be #2,000 or less.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2014
chris20000:
hw much will i get asus fonepad 7 (8g)

This can be gotten easily in Nigeria buddy @chris20000. Check
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by GOLDWELL(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Please I have these questions though,
1. How do I pay for the goods?
2. How do I ship the products and the shipping process.
3. Assuming I don't want a free shipping and I don't want to send through EMS or DHL, how do I use agents such as Nonny Kings how do I do it?
4. Which address should I use when completing the shipping address, Agents address or my address?
5. How will Agent sort my goods and send to me?
6. How do I tell the Manufacturer where to send my goods?

I have read extensively but can't find answers to this questions! Please help!

Thank you.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2014
GOLDWELL:
Please I have these questions though,
1. How do I pay for the goods?
2. How do I ship the products and the shipping process.
3. Assuming I don't want a free shipping and I don't want to send through EMS or DHL, how do I use agents such as Nonny Kings how do I do it?
4. Which address should I use when completing the shipping address, Agents address or my address?
5. How will Agent sort my goods and send to me?
6. How do I tell the Manufacturer where to send my goods?

I have read extensively but can't find answers to this questions! Please help!

Thank you.

Greetings Buddy @Goldwell. The aim of this thread is to help you get your products without any extra charge. Thus you may not need bother on your questions. Search for your products, send them to us, we pay and then your products lands Nigeria within our stipulated time.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Goodmorning Great Folks, let's endeavor to shine this week. The only order of yesterday has been purchased already and is in transit. Thanks for the prayers everyone. The aim is to please.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Afternoon Folks, as promised during the thread opening, I'd try provide good quality deals on items you too can make money on. Here's One...

With #27,000 Naira ONLY ( NO extra cost ALWAYS), You can get 25 PIECES OF KINGSTON DATATRAVELER FULL CAPACITY 16GB NEW GENERATION FLASHDRIVE TO LAND IN LAGOS.

THIS OFFER IS OPENED WHILE STOCKS LAST WITH MY FRIENDS.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT APPLY FOLKS. IT IS AS STATED.

Trust everyone is having a great day.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ifechez: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello sir, I need the inew l8000 phone. Hw much do I get it.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
ifechez:
Hello sir, I need the inew l8000 phone. Hw much do I get it.

Hello Buddy @ifechez, the Inew i8000 would lanD lagos at #22,899.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thanks for the info on the memory cards, would contact you soon for order

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2014

Eghosa1:

Goodmorning Folks, trust the weekend was splendid. @deniiQ, Apologies for my late reply to your msg. I didn't notice it until you highlighted again.
With you both asking the same question on the TF card, here's the brief answer.
1GB is #89.
2GB is #199.
8GB is #709.
16GB is #999.
32GB is #1999.
All cards with 2 Year Warranty.
Shipment is still #2,599 for Express and #1,699 for Normal. (Inclusive of airport pickup).
Do hope this satisfies you @J0nyb0y and @deniiQ. Have a blessed day.

@Eghosa, thanks for your response.
I was wondering...u wrote in your reply to galba2003 inquiry abt the cost of landing a 16GB mem.card to Lagos as follows and I quote:
Eghosa1:

Is it not applicable in our own case? I mean, is the shipping cost not reflected in the prices u quoted for us, as is the case with galba2003 mentioned above?

Pls understand that I'm asking just to be sure of the complete cost implication, in order to see if it'll be cost effective, since I'm going to be selling to retailers.

* Also kindly include the cost of 4GB card.
* Finally, I would appreciate it if u mentioned the brand name and the class of the memory cards....Toshiba, Kingston, SanDisk, etc.

Thanks for your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.