Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) (5239 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test / Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by feelgoodInc: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates.​The programme application is open toall eligible Nigerians​ and that the process is completely free‎.​It also urged ​applicants to read and understand all relevant information ​before applying.

Follow the ​steps to apply​…

1. Visit www.npower.gov.ng. Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category that suits you best​;​

2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photographs;​

3. Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”​;

4. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate​ ​

5. Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account​;

6. If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;

7. Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;

8. You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes​;

​9. Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by feelgoodInc: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by feelgoodInc: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
cc; mynd44 why is this not in the front page right now
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Apostlelong(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
N-power VAIDS is a nice program but I don't like d fact that its just 9 months
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Evergreen4(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Apostlelong:
pls what is the N-power VAID all about?
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by iphyjones(f): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please I can't see where to apply I need help
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by luqaz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
I also heard there is N-power for web developers ...is this info true?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by liftedhigh: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok
But I'm not seeing any apply button on my own o
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by johnson8213: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] To apply, wait till 11:30pm
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Ebullience(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Goodluck to all the applicants
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by feelgoodInc: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Apostlelong:

nice program where you have to make enemies
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
feelgoodInc:
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates.​The programme application is open toall eligible Nigerians​ and that the process is completely free‎.​It also urged ​applicants to read and understand all relevant information ​before applying.

Follow the ​steps to apply​…

1. Visit www.npower.gov.ng. Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category that suits you best​;​

2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photographs;​

3. Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”​;

4. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate​ ​

5. Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account​;

6. If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;

7. Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;

8. You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes​;

​9. Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
, please i'm an Ssce holder, a science student, i'm in my first year in the university, please which of the Npower programme can i apply for, i don't understand
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by profcanada(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
capital communication limited offer digital speed limit device designed for commercial transporter, private individual, schools buses, churches, oil tanker vehicles, garages, businesses, interested individuals to enhance vehicle safety and security on the roads. Speed limit device ensure that your vehicle does not exceed regulatory limits without compromising your vehicle performance. For purchase and installation. Call us on 07034632176
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by holubee21(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls for those that have applied,did u upload any document aside ur passport?
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by feelgoodInc: 1:38am On Jun 14, 2017
there has been complaint but patience is key
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Efukikata(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
, please i'm an Ssce holder, a science student, i'm in my first year in the university, please which of the Npower programme can i apply for, i don't understand

There is no programme for undergraduates yet. According to information from the N Power website, recruitment for non graduates will commence much later.

See available programmes and details here: https://www.jeelda.com/list-n-power-programme-n-power-jobs-graduates/
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by sammyboard27: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Please I can't find my bank ( first Bank) please how do I go about it.. thanks
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by feelgoodInc: 3:59am On Jun 14, 2017
the truth is has anyone even registered?
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Apostlelong(m): 3:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Evergreen4:
pls what is the N-power VAID all about?

its a program for finance oriented students that will be used mainly in the tax department
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by rosybabyy: 3:43am On Jun 15, 2017
I have registered and gotten a ref number.If I want to log in is it the full alphabet and numbers that I will input cos I tried logging in and it's saying incorrect ref.Kindly assist
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Mirian9552: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2017
The created account button in mine own is not highlighted for me to move on....anybody with similar challenge? Please what do I do?
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by idrezee(m): 4:19am On Jun 15, 2017
I ve passed the stage of bvn, then my mail and phone numbers. It said successful but I haven't received any notification till now. what do I do?
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by PrinceFola(m): 4:30am On Jun 15, 2017
rosybabyy:
I have registered and gotten a ref number.If I want to log in is it the full alphabet and numbers that I will input cos I tried logging in and it's saying incorrect ref.Kindly assist
Pls am experiencing issue of "BVN used enter your reference ID to continue application " whereas, I haven't receive any reference ID number.. Please do u have any idea on way forward?
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by PrinceFola(m): 4:36am On Jun 15, 2017
rosybabyy:
Plz how did u get ur reference number??
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Olamibola23: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2017
pls my own Bvn page was just loading and wen I tried it later it says Bvn used pls how do I do it?
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by Shonekan27: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2017
pls can anyone tell me more on reference ID cos it giving a lot of headache
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by YuwaB(f): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Apostlelong:
I believe the pay n package that comes with it might be better than the rest
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by matonip(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Check http://www.myschoolbiz.com/2017/06/npower-registration-2017.html for all you need to know about Npower program.
Also Download Npower Past Questions and Answer here http://www.myschoolbiz.com/2017/06/download-n-power-test-past-questions-and-answers.html
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by PrinceFola(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2017
YuwaB:

All are the same. 30k, same packaging... grin
YuwaB:

All are the same. 30k, same packaging...
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by ThinkSmarter: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Olamibola23:
pls my own Bvn page was just loading and wen I tried it later it says Bvn used pls how do I do it?
Same here
I guess, it is an issue from the site, it is finding it difficult to link to the BVN database.
The admin should do something urgent about it.
I guess b4 displaying that error message, the system hv verified ur BVN but unable to take u to the next stage due to technical issues.
Re: How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) by denis2: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / Oceanic Bank Vs Etisalat Nigeria / Article Writer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.