Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Baby-husband! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Baby-husband! (4483 Views)

When You Let An Uncaring Dad Take Care Of The Baby(pics) / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Baby-husband! by MrCork: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2014
deebee13:

Sorry dear, dark meat!

....cool. ..when u gonnno to change color? angry

1 Like

Re: The Baby-husband! by Keketso24: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Tymax:

Babe, you are still exaggerating. Calm down. I hope you won't voice this complaint to him. You don't want him to be self-conscious when dealing with his folks. It's added confusion that a man doesn't need.

You think his mom doesn't suspect what you think of her? Let me tall you, she most probably does. Now if she has so much sway over her son's marital decisions, you should realize that she has accepted you. Isn't that good? You shouldn't appear to be competing with his mom. Your respective roles in his life are very different.

Uncountable likes.

If you judge him to be immature yet agreed to be his fiancée then you should trust whatever it is that has influenced your decision.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A MAN WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FAMILY TIES? No, you wouldn't.

Furthermore, how would you know that she would move in with her son? That's anxiety. It won't happen. Just be positive about it. Remember the ties you share with him is only romantic. Nothing more at least for now. But the bond between him and his mom is "Kinship": a very strong bond developed over the years.

Try not to give your man stress over this issue. You will be married soon then you will be the woman of the home. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Baby-husband! by Keketso24: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2014
MrCork:

Hian.

8 Likes

Re: The Baby-husband! by deebee13(f): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2014
MrCork:

Like...never!
Re: The Baby-husband! by MrCork: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
deebee13:

Like...never!

....and u expet to find a man? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Baby-husband! by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ther u go againn...typikal dak skin female...u catch them out & they start cussin innnosent citizen for no reason...

....and then they complain they can find man on nairaland!
undecided
Lol... Better when ignored.
Re: The Baby-husband! by marieolae(f): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2014
MrCork:

..thanks sweeery.....r u light skin? angry
mr cork how far?
Re: The Baby-husband! by GoodFaith: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
deebee13:
This is a really troubling issue for me, and I need mature advices pls.

My fiance and I have bin dating for the past two years, and our wedding date is fixed,but there's a problem...He is too attached to his parents,like a little child. it amazes me that he doesn't seem to see what it's doing to our relationship.

I want him to be a man, and stand on his own. I had to talk and talk before he moved out of their house,nd get a place of his own. Now he goes to their place every week, de call him almost everyday, and he does same. I really love him,cos he's a good man, but this is one thing I can't cope with. Pls Wat do I do about this?
Jealous
Re: The Baby-husband! by deebee13(f): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
GoodFaith:

Jealous

Really?
Re: The Baby-husband! by GoodFaith: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
deebee13:

Really?
Yes, You are the wife
that will not change, I am very sure he love u
What are u trying to do here, change the relationship between him and his parents'
U want to get blamed, if the son visiting less
At the same time he need to make some changes for U

2 Likes

Re: The Baby-husband! by ebila(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
deebee13:

My fiance and I have bin dating for the past two years, and our wedding date is fixed,but there's a problem...He is too attached to his parents,like a little child. it amazes me that he doesn't seem to see what it's doing to our relationship.

I want him to be a man, and stand on his own. I had to talk and talk before he moved out of their house,nd get a place of his own. Now he goes to their place every week, de call him almost everyday, and he does same. I really love him,cos he's a good man, but this is one thing I can't cope with. Pls Wat do I do about this?

Questions you should answer are these; Does his parents influence every or most decisions in his life? Does he have to take permission from them before doing stuffs? Does his parents deter him from engaging in stuffs whether they're present or not? If your answers to that are no,then you didn't give us enough to work with.From the tone of your post,i'd say yes.But then again,assumptions can be b.itchy sometimes.However,if the answers to the questions are in the affirmative,then you might want to hold off the wedding till you're certain you can either live with it or change it.
Re: The Baby-husband! by zomoears(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
deebee13:

I want to believe I know where ur comment is coming from. But Wat u don't see is dat, this clingy attitude is not making him grow, he sounds immature sometimes,and I wonder if I'm talking to a grown man or a kid. I'm not against him bin family-oriented, which woman wouldn't love dat? But not at d detriment of him refusing to grow!

that's why u r there. u can conquer without confrontation.u have d power.

Don't fuss about it, don't confront him about it. U just have to dig within u n find d strength, wisdom n fortitude to redirect that attention without making it look like u r trying to snatch him away from his family.

"Subtleness" is one of women's most powerful weapon.

1 Like

Re: The Baby-husband! by Ebola4Sale: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
deebee13:

Really?
Did u marry him?
Re: The Baby-husband! by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
MabraO:
See some matured comments

Let a girl comment on this now
U go see how shallow their brains re
"
Op am like that too attached to my folks
Don't worry with time things will be ok
walahi u get am die. just imagine d babe wey comment after you>>>>>>>>>> "That's so sad!" na wetin she type b dat ooo
Re: The Baby-husband! by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
deebee13:

I want to believe I know where ur comment is coming from. But Wat u don't see is dat, this clingy attitude is not making him grow, he sounds immature sometimes,and I wonder if I'm talking to a grown man or a kid. I'm not against him bin family-oriented, which woman wouldn't love dat? But not at d detriment of him refusing to grow!
One word "YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT"
Re: The Baby-husband! by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2014
MrCork:

maybe the parents e protectin him from u coz u a gold diggggger. . QUESTION?....

...r u dak skin?...YES! angry

....r u dak nigerian?...YES! angry

...ru only interested in his wealth?...YES! angry

. . .u plan to use all his salary to by Brazilian wig?...YES! angry

.... Do u plan to cheat later. ..YES! angry

...and do u plan to trap him as soon as possible?..HELL YES SIR!!

....^^^ ther u go...u ansad * YES* to all the question....meanin the parents shud keep him far far far away from u (no ofeeense)
angry

WERREY E OOO
Re: The Baby-husband! by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
MzPreshie:
And where's the gold here? Would've been good for a change if you make sense for once.
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmao lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin walahi u don finish d guy ooooo
Re: The Baby-husband! by Exjoker(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2014
deebee13:

I want him to be a man, and stand on his own. I had to talk and talk before he moved out of their house,nd get a place of his own. Now he goes to their place every week, de call him almost everyday, and he does same. I really love him,cos he's a good man[b/], but this is one thing I can't cope with. Pls Wat do I do about this?
There is no need calling him [b]man, we already know what he is... this give time, he will change when he's cut from his parent
Re: The Baby-husband! by justi4jesu(f): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
SBOLA45:
it's a gradual process, give him sometime.

Well said.
Re: The Baby-husband! by capip120(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
After checking your profile it seems to me most decision your husband makes are from his parents.
Nlanders should see this link to grasp what am saying.
https://www.nairaland.com/1937121/baby-husband grin grin
Re: The Baby-husband! by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
deebee13:

Mr man! U haven't seen exaggeration! A "man" calls his mother for assistance on tins he can have his fiance do, the mother knows when he has a headache before his fiance,so Wat is d duty of a fiance? Have time for d folks u say...do u know there's every possibility that he asks his mother to move in with us after wedding, at dat point I should say Wat? all I'm saying is dat it is immature of a man to be dat clingy. Not a man in his 30's for heaven sake!
nope it means u not good enough.sorry but if a person cant tell u he has headache then you the problem.you too distant.he just needs u to mark ''register''
Re: The Baby-husband! by boxer022(m): 2:46am On Jun 27, 2015
I believe that he spent is emotionally attached to his parents. Talk to him and let him know how you feel.
Re: The Baby-husband! by Truckpusher(m): 2:48am On Jun 27, 2015
MrCork:

maybe the parents e protectin him from u coz u a gold diggggger. . QUESTION?....

...r u dak skin?...YES! angry

....r u dak nigerian?...YES! angry

...ru only interested in his wealth?...YES! angry

. . .u plan to use all his salary to by Brazilian wig?...YES! angry

.... Do u plan to cheat later. ..YES! angry

...and do u plan to trap him as soon as possible?..HELL YES SIR!!

....^^^ ther u go...u ansad * YES* to all the question....meanin the parents shud keep him far far far away from u (no ofeeense)
angry

Re: The Baby-husband! by PHfinest(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
I am replying to your front page post on the job offer here because your hubby's action must be related to his attachment to the family.

You will have to sit him down and explain that the future of new family (of you, him and kids) solely rests on both of you. Not on your inlaws.

How happy will you be if you don't take the job? Let him know. What are the advantages of taking it? How will it better the lots of your young family?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually / When You Think You Have Your Boo All To Yourself. / Wow!!! This Is Couple Goals…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.