Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (4023 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Liability(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
i just discoverd that am 3 weeks pregant. A pregnancy unknown to me who is responsible.

Yes. I know people will want to say to me that am a cheap lady. If it was was a sexual activities that put me in the family way it would have been better. 4 weeks before i discovered i had missed my period i was on a move not to meet any man, due to my recent break up with my ex, trying to pick up the pieces of my life.

I went to a swimming pool, where different folks were having fun, i was enjoying swimming there. After the whole fun, i went to the changing room only to discover that a tiny drop of sperm of an unknown swimmer had hung at the tip of my bikini.

I quickly cleaned it, not knowing that some drops had entered me.

Now am pregnant. Please should i abort it?
Please advise

Activate: sine
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: i just discoverd that am 3 weeks pregant. A pregnancy unknown to me who is responsible.

Yes. I know people will want to say to me that am a cheap lady. If it was was a sexual activities that put me in the family way it would have been better. 4 weeks before i discovered i had missed my period i was on a move not to meet any man, due to my recent break up with my ex, trying to pick up the pieces of my life.

I went to a swimming pool, where different folks were having fun, i was enjoying swimming there. After the whole fun, i went to the changing room only to discover that a tiny drop of an unknown swimming hung at the tip of my bikini.

Please advise

For Gods Sake #Who is so dumb to believe this shit.,.. (upon say Chlorine dey inside the water..)
You aint telling us the real story..

by the way how old are you?

10 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MabraO: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
U so cheap
That u cheaper than Tom tom or Vicks blue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ouch! such a liability.... Firstly d sperm did not move into ur fallopian tubule... Secondly u needed publicity n probably FP i guess..

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO: U so cheap

abt ur signature... Do u run a forum on dat?
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability.... Forming lies since 1410

8 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by mymissingrib(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
WASTE of mb angry

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: i just discoverd that am 3 weeks pregant. A pregnancy unknown to me who is responsible.

I went to a swimming pool, where different folks were having fun, i was enjoying swimming there. After the whole fun, i went to the changing room only to discover that a tiny drop of an unknown swimming hung at the tip of my bikini.

Please advise

..ok let me guess...u try to trapp him coz he has a nice car but he ran away..correct?....Anyways...luckily for u, i hava solution angry

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO: U so cheap

you don't need to jump to conclusion to quickly na
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by swtdrms(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
As unbelievable this story seem to be, however if actually the story is true, its up to you, you may keep the baby who knows what he may become in future, but i will rather advice u abort the foetus to save urself from lots of unforseen sorow, sadness and stigmatization.if u choose to abort it, make sure u abort it immediately before the foetus becomes a fully blown human in ur womb...
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Liability(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
jhimmy:

For Gods Sake #Who is so dumb to believe this shit.,.. (upon say Chlorine dey inside the water..)
You aint telling us the real story..

by the way how old are you?
please now, take it easy on me. Some pool dont have chlorine.
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
op you must be joking , there's no way a sperm that has had contact with water , swimming pool for that matter can impregnate you , go and check the last time you had unprotected sex.

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: Some pool dont have chlorine.
Then tell us you went to a river not Swimming pool

Back to the Question, whats your age range....Teen (18,19), early 20, late 20 , early 30, late 30 e.t.c
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Liability(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

..ok let me guess...u try to trapp him coz he has a nice car but he ran away..correct?....Anyways...luckily for u, i hava solution angry
mrcork, ur solution will be most welcome. Tank u
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by adeoladrg(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
We treated this script some years back!

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Liability(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey: op you must be joking , there's no way a sperm that has had contact with water , swimming pool for that matter can impregnate you , go and check the last time you had unprotected sex.
i always allow my boyfriend to use a condom. We broke up about 2 months ago. Since then i have not had intercourse.
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by eph12(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abort it asap
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability... u again..

4 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: i always allow my boyfriend to use a condom. We broke up about 2 months ago. Since then i have not had intercourse.

I can see you doing this for Fame and FP.. cause according to threads created by you, you posted this on the 2nd of Sept https://www.nairaland.com/1884781/boyfriend-caught-me-best-friend . and now you saying you haven't had intercourse in 2 months...

No body is dumb here... Grow up and stop trying to be NL famous...
Get yourself a life "a real one"

8 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MisterLongman(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

You forgot to ask if she is lightskin

4 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Liability(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
jhimmy:

I can see you doing this for Fame and FP.. cause according to threads created by you, you posted this on the 2nd of Sept https://www.nairaland.com/1884781/boyfriend-caught-me-best-friend . and now you saying you haven't had intercourse in 2 months...

No body is dumb here... Grow up and stop trying to be NL famous...
Get yourself a life "a real one"
fame? I dont need fame in a faceless forum. Please stop attacking me like this nau.
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Rival(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability:
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: fame? I dont need fame in a faceless forum. Please stop attacking me like this nau.

Is it not you
?Your previous thread's says it all

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: mrcork, ur solution will be most welcome. Tank u

..tank u or tank u sir??...anyways here is the solution...get rid of it..why..u don't want the stress pakage that comes wit it...questions,drama,no piece of mind coz u will keep wonderin and wondering for the rest of yo life and then when the pikin grows up...truss me..get ready for round two or stress..and round three of stress will come when the pikin friends starts puttin pressure and then the worst part of the stress is when the stress starts makin u age quickly..and then stress five is when u then try to look young.. Wearing mini skirt at the ahe of 70yrs old...and then stress six..some writes a movie about u.

...dont listen to all those chewwpid mofo tellin u to keep it coz trus me..they wouldn't be goin thru the stress...u on yo own;
angry

4 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Big4wig(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Common sense is not a gift, it's punishment because you have to deal with anyone who doesn't have it.The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for silly people.

8 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by YankeeJoe(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
While u were busy spredin ur legs wide like the antennas of a TV set, were we thr? No allow me slap ur wayward spirit o
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by lexrichy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seems you have been impregnated by a male fish.

9 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Danhumprey: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

..tank u or tank u sir??...anyways here is the solution...get rid of it..why..u don't want the stress pakage that comes wit it...questions,drama,no piece of mind coz u will keep wonderin and wondering for the rest of yo life and then when the pikin grows up...truss me..get ready for round two or stress..and round three of stress will come when the pikin friends starts puttin pressure and then the worst part of the stress is when the stress starts makin u age quickly..and then stress five is when u then try to look young.. Wearing mini skirt at the ahe of 70yrs old...and then stress six..some writes a movie about u.

...dont listen to all those chewwpid mofo tellin u to keep it coz trus me..they wouldn't be goin thru the stress...u on yo own;
angry
LMAO.gringringringrin
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MabraO: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

abt ur signature... Do u run a forum on dat?

Nah I don't
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MabraO: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey: op you must be joking , there's no way a sperm that has had contact with water , swimming pool for that matter can impregnate you , go and check the last time you had unprotected sex.

Now u see y I said she was cheap
Anyways how re u doing?

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
MabraO:

Now u see y I said she was cheap
Anyways how re u doing?

am lusty cool , you?
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability is suffering from Lie-ability grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls / Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.