Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Barbaric Boko-haramites Brutally Governs Captured Territories - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Barbaric Boko-haramites Brutally Governs Captured Territories (733 Views)

Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule / W-a-r: B H Currently Training 2500 Fighters In Captured Territories / Arrests of Suspected Boko Haramites in the South and the Hypocrisy of Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Barbaric Boko-haramites Brutally Governs Captured Territories by Lafem(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
These criminals need to be wiped off the face of the map for their heinous crimes against the Nigerian people. Where's Amnestry International?

p.s: Our gallant soldiers need to be encouraged at this critical point in time guys, politics aside. We need to reclaim every inch of lost territory to these animals.

Viewers discretion is advised.

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1dc1OiWuNA[/flash]

Re: How Barbaric Boko-haramites Brutally Governs Captured Territories by obailala(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lafem:
These criminals need to be wiped off the face of the map for their heinous crimes against the Nigerian people. Where's Amnestry International?
p.s: Our gallant soldiers need to be encouraged at this critical point in time guys, politics aside. We need to reclaim every inch of lost territory to these animals.
Viewers discretion is advised.
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1dc1OiWuNA[/flash]
Op, you have to be careful the way you post videos like this, or else just like SaharaReporters (who I believe released this gory videos for public information), you will also be termed a bokoharam sympathiser by the large multitude of not-too-smart Nigerians roaming this website

1 Like

Re: How Barbaric Boko-haramites Brutally Governs Captured Territories by gsalvatore: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
A part of me feel nothing for the peeps under boko haram administered region as long as its the Muslim folks up there are having the feel.

They wanted Sharia like state. Now they got it.

why complain?
Re: How Barbaric Boko-haramites Brutally Governs Captured Territories by Lafem(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
obailala:

Op, you have to be careful the way you post videos like this, or else just like SaharaReporters (who I believe released this gory videos for public information), you will also be termed a bokoharam sympathiser by the large multitude of not-too-smart Nigerians roaming this website

Your advise is duely noted, brotherman. But for the record, I'm Apolitical. I'd rather see myself as a patriot who unabashedly supports our troops.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Demands Apologies From Publishers Of Richestlifestyle.com / Breaking!!! Cholera Epidemic In Ghana: 22,000 Infected | 170 Dead / El-rufai Displaying Religious Bigotry...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.