Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! (5709 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Am so confused right now,I thought I finally made the right choice of gal in my life,,I really loved her ,name withheld,,my friends told me she was suspicious but I threw caution to the wind,,I went along and dated her,,just yesterday as I was coming from a business meeting in switzerland,,I saw my girlfriend,,making some charms @ the parlour,,she almost wanted to hide them,,but it was too late,,this life en
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
Hehehe
what's funny fine gal
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by jsunex(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Am so confused right now,I thought I finally made the right choice of gal in my life,,I really loved her ,name withheld,,my friends told me she was suspicious but I threw caution to the wind,,I went along and dated her,,just yesterday as I was coming from a business meeting in switzerland,,I saw my girlfriend,,making some charms @ the parlour,,she almost wanted to hide them,,but it was too late,,this life en

Abeg no tell ur girl say i comment oo, mak she no charm me oo

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
jsunex:

Abeg no tell ur girl say i comment oo, mak she no charm me oo
I have left the house for her for now..
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what's funny fine gal
ta yi maka juju tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by lirusehn(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
Hehehe

who's this?? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
ta yi maka juju tongue
pls translate to english
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
pls translate to english
she's using voodoo
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
lirusehn:

who's this?? undecided

nobody sad
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
nobody sad
kiss kiss
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by jsunex(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I have left the house for her for now..

She go turn d ous to shrine oo

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
jsunex:

She go turn d ous to shrine oo
its a rented aparttment..she will use her juju to pay the rent

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
embarassed
angry angry
go and sitdown
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
she's using voodoo
really,,I never saw her as the diabolic type
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Andyblaze student. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
krall:
angry angry
go and sitdown
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
really,,I never saw her as the diabolic type
pele

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by philantoxx(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
do u know how many concoction she must have introduced to spice up your meal..hehehehe..its too late.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by mployer(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

You sabi them

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by mima247(f): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
lol dude go do deliverance wiv fire for mfm. one week dry fast...... anytin she do she go use her head carry am

1 Like

Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:
and whose student are u
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
pele
do u think it will affect me
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
philantoxx:
do u know how many concoction she must have introduced to spice up your meal..hehehehe..its too late.
her meal sure tasted heavenly and celestial,,I didn't think there would be a negative story behind tthe sweetness.
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
mima247:
lol dude go do deliverance wiv fire for mfm. one week dry fast...... anytin she do she go use her head carry am
how can the mfm be located sis
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by philantoxx(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
her meal sure tasted heavenly and celestial,,I didn't think there would be a negative story behind tthe sweetness.
hehehehe..she don wash fins put 4 u bro.a man of God is highly recommended.
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
do u think it will affect me
as long as you haven't slept with her tongue
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
philantoxx:

hehehehe..she don wash fins put 4 u bro.a man of God is highly recommended.
that means I should be heading to apostle johnson suleiman ministry soon..cos that babe messed with d wrong nigggga
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
as long as you haven't slept with her tongue
we only slept with each other thrice..that's not much
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by philantoxx(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that means I should be heading to apostle johnson suleiman ministry soon..cos that babe messed with d wrong nigggga
take her there with u.
Re: I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! by lirusehn(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unibenstudent:
we only slept with each other thrice..that's not much

werey undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / This Nairalander #10yearschallenge Will Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.