Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It (1554 Views)

Hv U Ever Experienced This In A Relatnship B4? / I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore / How Do I Handle My Long Distance Relatnship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by Bamideletobi: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
iAm dating a guy since last 2yrs bt i dnt av rest of mind coz i dnt pray abt d relatnshp,he show me he truly love me altough d distance is far.I ask him 1 day dt is he eva prayd 2 God concerning d relatnshp b4 we go 2 far,he replied me by saying 'do u want me to tel u lies'coz he dnt see any sign than dt he notice dt d love he had 4 me is different frm d love he had 4 his ex-gf...pls is t true to be in right relatnshp without pray abt t
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by Rapsainot(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bamideletobi:
iAm dating a guy since last 2yrs bt i dnt av rest of mind coz i dnt pray abt d relatnshp,he show me he truly love me altough d distance is far.I ask him 1 day dt is he eva prayd 2 God concerning d relatnshp b4 we go 2 far,he replied me by saying 'do u want me to tel u lies'coz he dnt see any sign than dt he notice dt d love he had 4 me is different frm d love he had 4 his ex-gf ...pls is t true to be in right relatnshp without pray abt t
And you believe such.
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by godofwar666(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Grab pop corn chilling with the gods watching this thread on 3D cool @op na by force they dey date leave the guy now and its non of my buz. Sippin lipton tea
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by mydex93(f): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Haba!!!!...ENGLISH**..
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by WhyAWhy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bamideletobi:
iAm dating a guy since last 2yrs bt i dnt av rest of mind coz i dnt pray abt d relatnshp,he show me he truly love me altough d distance is far.I ask him 1 day dt is he eva prayd 2 God concerning d relatnshp b4 we go 2 far,he replied me by saying 'do u want me to tel u lies'coz he dnt see any sign than dt he notice dt d love he had 4 me is different frm d love he had 4 his ex-gf...pls is t true to be in right relatnshp without pray abt t

Stereotypes sha... do you pray about your lunch before you know this is going to make one HELL of a GOOD lunch ?! angry

If you have been praying about every decision in your life there's no biggie when it comes to relationship that is marriage bound.
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by omoelu1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't know if you're trying to be funny with you English but , please, IMPROVE.
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by starlingbawa(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bamideletobi:

English hard ooo CHAI!!!
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by dexterush(f): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op show ur face na....from this your english it seems like i know you tongue
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by rattlesnake(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bamideletobi:
what language is dis /\ /\ /\
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by CaniiiceDim(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
what language is dis /\ /\ /\
. LWKM
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by Bamideletobi: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2014
starlingbawa:

English hard ooo CHAI!!!
grin
starlingbawa:

English hard ooo CHAI!!!
lols...e no easy at all bt just a slip of hand
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by Bamideletobi: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2014
WhyAWhy:

Stereotypes sha... do you pray about your lunch before you know this is going to make one HELL of a GOOD lunch ?! angry

If you have been praying about every decision in your life there's no biggie when it comes to relationship that is marriage bound.
undecided[quote author=WhyAWhy post=26943388]

If you have been praying about eve..sory o i pity u gan ni,u dnt need 2 pray b4 taking any step or b4 laying ur hand on anytin
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
When your happiness level is not reduced because you now have a SO.

When you feel good around the person and even when the person is not with you.

When you are more and not becoming less.

When you are not in pain. Pain in a relationship is signal that you should jump ship.

When you can just BE yourself of course there is always room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by WhyAWhy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bamideletobi:
undecided
Stop pitying yourself

Go back and reRead my post. I don't wait for things to happen before I "pray" about things. Your bible said "Pray without Ceasing "
Re: How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It by Bamideletobi: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
andromida:
When your happiness level is not reduced because you now have a SO.

When you feel good around the person and even when the person is not with you.

When you are more and not becoming less.

When you are not in pain. Pain in a relationship is signal that you should jump ship.

When you can just BE yourself of course there is always room for improvement.

tanks 4 dt

(1) (Reply)

The First Time I'm Having Feelings / How To Chat Naij Girls Online / An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.