Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Young Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Young Virgin (1546 Views)

Surprise My Young Bro With This Cat Fish Pepper Soup / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Young Virgin by SimpleDestiny: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Good day N/L, this is actually my first time posting a topic on this forum. Its actually a great forum. Most times when I am less busy at the office the only thing that keeps me company is this forum kudos to Developers. To the topic; I am a young and successful businessman Thirty years of age to be precised. I had a girl I was dating for about three years and we were planning to get married by next year. But unfortunately I caught her with somebody else in an hotel after a friend tipped me off. I ended the relationship and became single again. Though she still begging me but I can't do anything with her again not after catching her red handed like that. Well that was three months ago. Two months ago one of my staff came to the office with a friend she said the girl is her church member and she just came to spend the weekend at her place because of the program they were having in church. Actually when I saw this girl "Jesus" I was speechless, I actually loose concentration on what I was doing. She is beautiful, average height, chocolate in colour , smiling face and just the kind of lady any decent guy will love to settle with. I couldn't hide my feelings I just had to express myself/feelings. We talked a while at the office and I also got her number. The next day I called her and ask her out on a date. She said no problem after service; it was actually on a Sunday. So after service she called me and I went to pick her. We went out to one of the eatries around talked more and get to know each other better. I told her I will love to date her, she smiled and said "we will see about that" I know deep down in me that was a very positive response. After that day she normally comes to my office to visit me twice or thrice every week. And believe me Nairalanders we both are having the best of time together and we are so much in love. Yesterday I invited her to my place which was actually the first time she
Re: My Young Virgin by wolesmile(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg, who read am?
Re: My Young Virgin by Ezerbullet(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2015
undecided
Re: My Young Virgin by donholy28(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2015
yawns next please
Re: My Young Virgin by kiddkash(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2015
shocked NEXT!!!. how d fucck do I care
Re: My Young Virgin by SimpleDestiny: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=SimpleDestiny post=37993738]Good day N/L, this is actually my first time posting a topic on this forum. Its actually a great forum. Most times when I am less busy at the office the only thing that keeps me company is this forum kudos to Developers. To the topic; I am a young and successful businessman Thirty years of age to be precised. I had a girl I was dating for about three years and we were planning to get married by next year. But unfortunately I caught her with somebody else in an hotel after a friend tipped me off. I ended the relationship and became single again. Though she still begging me but I can't do anything with her again not after catching her red handed like that. Well that was three months ago. Two months ago one of my staff came to the office with a friend she said the girl is her church member and she just came to spend the weekend at her place because of the program they were having in church. Actually when I saw this girl "Jesus" I was speechless, I actually loose concentration on what I was doing. She is beautiful, average height, chocolate in colour , smiling face and just the kind of lady any decent guy will love to settle with. I couldn't hide my feelings I just had to express myself/feelings. We talked a while at the office and I also got her number. The next day I called her and ask her out on a date. She said no problem after service; it was actually on a Sunday. So after service she called me and I went to pick her. We went out to one of the eatries around talked more and get to know each other better. I told her I will love to date her, she smiled and said "we will see about that" I know deep down in me that was a very positive response. After that day she normally comes to my office to visit me twice or thrice every week. And believe me Nairalanders we both are having the best of time together and we are so much in love. Yesterday I invited her to my place which was actually the first time she time she came to my place.
Re: My Young Virgin by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2015
SimpleDestiny:
Good day N/L, this is actually my first time posting a topic on this forum. Its actually a great forum. Most times when I am less busy at the office the only thing that keeps me company is this forum kudos to Developers. To the topic; I am a young and successful businessman Thirty years of age to be precised. I had a girl I was dating for about three years and we were planning to get married by next year. But unfortunately I caught her with somebody else in an hotel after a friend tipped me off. I ended the relationship and became single again. Though she still begging me but I can't do anything with her again not after catching her red handed like that. Well that was three months ago. Two months ago one of my staff came to the office with a friend she said the girl is her church member and she just came to spend the weekend at her place because of the program they were having in church. Actually when I saw this girl "Jesus" I was speechless, I actually loose concentration on what I was doing. She is beautiful, average height, chocolate in colour , smiling face and just the kind of lady any decent guy will love to settle with. I couldn't hide my feelings I just had to express myself/feelings. We talked a while at the office and I also got her number. The next day I called her and ask her out on a date. She said no problem after service; it was actually on a Sunday. So after service she called me and I went to pick her. We went out to one of the eatries around talked more and get to know each other better. I told her I will love to date her, she smiled and said "we will see about that" I know deep down in me that was a very positive response. After that day she normally comes to my office to visit me twice or thrice every week. And believe me Nairalanders we both are having the best of time together and we are so much in love. Yesterday I invited her to my place which was actually the first time she
finish the story abi na THE END
Re: My Young Virgin by SimpleDestiny: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Came to my place. I welcomed her prepared something for the both of us and we ate. After chatting for sometime we became romantically attached to each other. Lo and behold we were just about making love when I found out that she was a virgin. But before then they was a little Penetration and my bed was already stained with blood. Immediately I left her top and was actually surprised because her physics those not show or look as if she was a virgin. I asked her why she hid her virginity from me, she said she just wanted it to come as a surprise to me. I wasn't happy at that kind of surprise, because how I wish I had known I would have been more tolerant in my approach and even give her more time. It was also then I found out she just turned 18 few days back. I told her I really do love her but she shouldn't have hidden those basic information's from me. After we talked I just really loose my appetite for sex that moment. I saw her off later. Later at night she called me and asked if I wouldn't want to be the one to disflower her, I told her let's not rush things that at the right time everything will fall to place. My major concern now is her age, I think she is far too young for me. And I don't see it as something of pride for me to break her virginity. Nairalanders what do u guys think?
Re: My Young Virgin by funshy87(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are u a deeper life member, if u don't do it for her she will give it to another guy cos i think d gal is tired being a virgin OR better still consult ur pastor on wat to do HolyBoy
Re: My Young Virgin by elijahdre(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
funshy87:
Are u a deeper life member, if u don't do it for her she will give it to another guy cos i think d gal is tired being a virgin OR better still consult ur pastor on wat to do HolyBoy
Hebrews 13:4 says Marriage is honourable in all but with the bed undefiled but whoremongers and adulteres,God will judge.Lets be careful, sex before marriage is fornication. God will help us all
Re: My Young Virgin by elijahdre(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
SimpleDestiny:
Came to my place. I welcomed her prepared something for the both of us and we ate. After chatting for sometime we became romantically attached to each other. Lo and behold we were just about making love when I found out that she was a virgin. But before then they was a little Penetration and my bed was already stained with blood. Immediately I left her top and was actually surprised because her physics those not show or look as if she was a virgin. I asked her why she hid her virginity from me, she said she just wanted it to come as a surprise to me. I wasn't happy at that kind of surprise, because how I wish I had known I would have been more tolerant in my approach and even give her more time. It was also then I found out she just turned 18 few days back. I told her I really do love her but she shouldn't have hidden those basic information's from me. After we talked I just really loose my appetite for sex that moment. I saw her off later. Later at night she called me and asked if I wouldn't want to be the one to disflower her, I told her let's not rush things that at the right time everything will fall to place. My major concern now is her age, I think she is far too young for me. And I don't see it as something of pride for me to break her virginity. Nairalanders what do u guys think?
Hebrews 13:4 says Marriage is honourable in all but with the bed undefiled but whoremongers and adulteres,God will judge.Lets be careful, sex before marriage is fornication. God will help us all
you should have taken your time to pray and seek Gods face for the woman of your choice,He(God) has the blueprint of anyone. Marriage is an institution that no one is permitted to graduate from, God instituted it and He alone has the best manual for it(your bible). Its not too late.JESUS LOVES YOU

1 Like

Re: My Young Virgin by destiny4life: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
sex b4 marriage is a sin. God will help us
Re: My Young Virgin by hopara1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
BRODA DONT DISFLOWER HER,AND GO ON AND COURT HER 4U TO DECIDE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!

(1) (Reply)

Pls House Which Is Proper? / Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. / Why Do Most Bursty Ladies Have Saggy Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.