Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Question For The Atheists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For The Atheists (9642 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Atheists by Weah96: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2014
alexis:
Weah96

Not from a website; I researched 3 sites actually. I never claimed that the response was personally mine

I didn't expect much from you on the matter. You raised objections but when we reviewed one of the earliest sources - it has given clarity on the matter.

Is it missing Isaiah 7:14?

Bro, 8 lines of text in that comment belonged to you. The rest was a DIRECT copy and paste job from here:
http://www.gotquestions.org/virgin-or-young-woman.html

I could copy and paste one of several detailed replies, but it isn't my style. I prefer to inform readers about the source of any quotation, even those that look like my own words.
Re: A Question For The Atheists by alexis(m): 2:45am On Oct 26, 2014
Weah96

Bro, 8 lines of text in that comment belonged to you. The rest was a DIRECT copy and paste job from here:
http://www.gotquestions.org/virgin-or-young-woman.html. I could copy and paste one of several detailed replies, but it isn't my style. I prefer to inform readers about the source of any quotation, even those that look like my own words.

Dude, what is the point; am I denying that I copied it? The issue is simple; the claims I made or copied; are they historically incorrect. I referred to the Septuagint on the case of Isaiah 7:14; you haven't given me a response on it. You claimed Christians fabricated the prophecy of Jesus Virgin birth; the Septuagint is a Hebrew manuscript written by Hebrews and Jews themselves 200 years before the advent of Jesus. They translated the word as virgin - Can you please respond to that and stop going around in circles.
Re: A Question For The Atheists by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2014
aaronson:
Pray to your God to give you wisdom to construct top notch good question because that question right there is what is termed complex question in philosophy.
SHUT UP AND ANSWER
Re: A Question For The Atheists by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Smallville10:
SHUT UP AND ANSWER
Reason you could type that shut up is cus I let God allow you exist.
Re: A Question For The Atheists by Weah96: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
alexis:
Weah96

Dude, what is the point; am I denying that I copied it? The issue is simple; the claims I made or copied; are they historically incorrect. I referred to the Septuagint on the case of Isaiah 7:14; you haven't given me a response on it. You claimed Christians fabricated the prophecy of Jesus Virgin birth; the Septuagint is a Hebrew manuscript written by Hebrews and Jews themselves 200 years before the advent of Jesus. They translated the word as virgin - Can you please respond to that and stop going around in circles.

I already responded by posting a link. Or do you expect me to copy and paste?
Re: A Question For The Atheists by alexis(m): 1:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Weah96

I already responded by posting a link. Or do you expect me to copy and paste?

So, I should respond to the link? Can you summarize your answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Wedding Banquet - Jack Kelley / What Is The Difference Between A Prayer And A Wish? / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.