Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM (50667 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Adeniji In Sexy Mermaid Shoot (photos) / FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Chidexter(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
ok
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
How does this affect the rate of unemployment in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by sylve11: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
In shaggy's voice, it wasnt me. cool
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Sunday17: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
That's very bad. Why are they so senseless to the extent of spoiling her reputation... angry angry angry.
She's still my favourite Christian musician....
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
and so?? By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by pheesayor(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
The Body of Christ is under attack, but the attackers will not succeed. It is signs of the end time but true believers will come out victorious. Tope Alabi remains my most favourite gospel artiste
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Richie0974: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Maybe twas d spirit that possessed her and used her ...so she didn't actually know wat she was doing.... Wen she sent it.....so nw d spirit left for a while..... undecided**just saying o**

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by emmyx2010: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] dfferent story everytime make una leave christians alone.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by dotman19: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Watch Hilarious Video Here

» How some Desperate Housemaid Take Advantage of Married Men
http://.com/thread/794/how-some-desperate-housemaid-take-advantage-of-married-men.html

» 99% of girls cannot do what this girl is doing
http://.com/thread/796/99-of-girls-cannot-do-what-this-girl-is-doing.html

» What Really Happens at Night when 2 Couples are Sleeping together.
http://.com/thread/797/what-really-happens-at-night-when-2-couples-are-sleeping-together.html
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mrs Tope, Pls continue your good work of spreading the gospel with your songs. The devil and his agents have not seen anything yet. May God strenghten you with more grace to accomplish your task in this world.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by gidjah(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL OVER U MY DEAR TOPE
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by zyzxx(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
I was so angry d first time I listen to dat tape.. What got me angry most was dat it was play in the church by a pastor to d members without even trying to confirm maybe it true or not. Some1 like tope alabi can't just be blasphem like dat even if something like dat apen dat not d way it should be handled
Nw where is the love of christ in christianity now adays?
People are ready to hear ur downfall dan to celebrate u... It not suppose to be so in christianity.
Am so Apy tope prove dem wrong
may God continue to strengthen ur ministry in jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
aboyaji:
wait....
Ooook! Now, i understand what she is trying to do. Confession tape to market and make money, Ba? Nodding my head simultaneously
nodding only one head simultaneously?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Janetozi(f): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Enemies of progress at work, God pass them.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by maskid(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
hungryboy:
Who be tope alabi sef?

Please help mi ask them ooo.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by DollyParton1(f): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
i wont be surprised if the report was true. that woman resemble mammy-water for real. she too fine
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by maskid(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Frabidel:
Several months after escaping a secret-cult membership allegations due to her affiliation with alleged cultist Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku, Nigeria’s top Gospel singer tope Alabi is in another scandal.
Few weeks ago, a confession audio tape with her voice went viral where she maidconfessions that she is possessed by a mermaid spirit.
The singer has debunked the story. During a recent interview with FAAJI FM, Tope Alabi said whoever managed to use her voice to do the confession is a mischief maker and that the only confession she has ever made and will continue to make is that of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In her own words:
“I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn’t believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside.
“It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can’t explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ.”

http://www.frabidel.com/2014/10/tope-alabi-debunks-mermaid-spirit.html

Mschteeeew next!!!!!!
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by maskid(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Frabidel:
Several months after escaping a secret-cult membership allegations due to her affiliation with alleged cultist Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku, Nigeria’s top Gospel singer tope Alabi is in another scandal.
Few weeks ago, a confession audio tape with her voice went viral where she maidconfessions that she is possessed by a mermaid spirit.
The singer has debunked the story. During a recent interview with FAAJI FM, Tope Alabi said whoever managed to use her voice to do the confession is a mischief maker and that the only confession she has ever made and will continue to make is that of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In her own words:
“I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn’t believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside.
“It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can’t explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ.”

http://www.frabidel.com/2014/10/tope-alabi-debunks-mermaid-spirit.html

And this made front page.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by spanzed(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
DollyParton1:
i wont be surprised if the report was true. that woman resemble mammy-water for real. she too fine
so all beautiful girls are mammy-water in ur eyes abi..I wonder what handsome guys would be pappywater abi undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
sholay2011:

Should you be this stewpeed

hahahahaha ..... i love my nairaland brothers... lol
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Could her voice be cloned? That's not possible jare. There are situations of dual personality, where one personality is not aware of the other's personality. It cud be schitzo, or a spirit speakn wif her voice, or she aware she made the confession but denying it but who knows?
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by zekki: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
ok.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by coldgate(f): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
maskid:

And this made front page.......
You are too funny.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Whizzdom(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians .... wen will we stop dis critizing of a tin

Now you guys are going to frame her for wot she didn't do

Naija ....... instead of us to be criticizing all those bloody politicians

dah are stealing and embezzling funds ...... hmmmmmmm

We are framing a woman of God .... a highly respected one for dah mata

Who ever is pulling such stunts should rememba dah the One Greater In Battle

would be waiting for he/she at the Gate ...... At the Judgement Seat

God is watching and the angels are giving accounts of all the things you are doing

secreting and opening ........ Fear God ma people

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Henrick007: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
sirjohnson:
Ok, we've heard

PS: Linda Talks About The Guy That Is Trying To Bring Her Blog Down. Read it Here
where ?
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by san316(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oh yeah oh yeah! Now this is a great story. Just like in dah mouviez yuh!
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dont be suprise, even Jim Iyke didn't buliv it Sister
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by seunlayi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
managing stardom is not easy o, God help me
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by eduxerxes: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
hungryboy:
Who be tope alabi sef?
u must be one of those Cave-Men in zungeru!
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by seunlayi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Could her voice be cloned? That's not possible jare. There are situations of dual personality, where one personality is not aware of the other's personality. It cud be schitzo, or a spirit speakn wif her voice, or she aware she made the confession but denying it but who knows?
Nothing is impossible
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by seunlayi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
prettyboi1989:
yes, voice can be cloned, there are now several singers that you can mistake them to be Tope Alabi. especially with many idle studio engineer's around, nothing relating to sound is impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.