Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM (50671 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Adeniji In Sexy Mermaid Shoot (photos) / FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by SeverusSnape(m): 4:48am On Oct 09, 2014
SenJoe:
Search it on google.com Gbam
Bros, I've searched countless of times.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by gbodimowo(m): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2014
Please can I have a copy of the tape let me run my own phonetics
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Forwetinnah: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2014
I think it was recorded when the spirit was manifesting through her..happens when you're being possessed, when you get back to your normal self you hardly remember a word of what you said. The person who released the tape is funny though...might be a fellow pastor.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by itspecunious(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Everybody with a cover secret :'
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by tswagg007(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2014
sirjohnson:
Ok, we've heard

PS: Linda Talks About The Guy That Is Trying To Bring Her Blog Down. Read it Here
I no read,maybe na u sef
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Sunbellar: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][[/s]idonbeliveit[s]
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by sirjohnson(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2014
tswagg007:
I no read,maybe na u sef

grin
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Sunbellar: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2014
idonbeliveit
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2014
aboyaji:
you wont understand, until you see her tape in the market and the next you hear is going to be that she now rides on a private jet.

seriously? Thats the kinda person you think she is? You dont really know who Tope Alabi is!
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Hibiscuss(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:
I think it was recorded when the spirit was manifesting through her..happens when you're being possessed, when you get back to your normal self you hardly remember a word of what you said. The person who released the tape is funny though...might be a fellow pastor.

Your comment is kinda funny. So you think the tape was recorded while she was under influence? Do you know that the tape also has sequel? Oh! Maybe the spirit came over the second time to release the second part. Chai Bros.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Forwetinnah: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Your comment is kinda funny. So you think the tape was recorded while she was under influence? Do you know that the tape also has sequel? Oh! Maybe the spirit came over the second time to release the second part. Chai Bros.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But e dey happen sha. ..you nefa see person wey spirit posses? Maybe the "releaser" of the said tape is marketing it in parts to make more money..might be a long recording
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Hibiscuss(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2014
akoaki:

Please STOP trying to SCAM people on this forum with your cheap data plan. I tried one last week and lost money to the scammers who claimed to have office in ibadan

About to fall for this too. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Hibiscuss(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But e dey happen sha. ..you nefa see person wey spirit posses? Maybe the "releaser" of the said tape is marketing it in parts to make more money..might be a long recording

I think you need to listen to the tape and hear the gibberish talk by the so-called Tope.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by redsun(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Stone age grapevine that seem to be part of Nigerian 21st century celebrity culture,influenced by the immediate world around them. On one hand they are busy singing and making movies with man made marvels and at same time they are thinking "preneolthicly " irrationally.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Alubosa: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2014
sirjohnson:
Ok, we've heard

PS: Linda Talks About The Guy That Is Trying To Bring Her Blog Down. Read it Here

Must u troll every thread? R u actually da.ft or u pretend to be da.ft
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2014
Richardjemedafe:
NEW FRAUD. PLS BEWARE!!
Given below is what happened to someone & he has
narrated this in his own words:
" I received a call from someone claiming that he was
from my mobile Service provider and he asked me to
shutdown my phone for 2 hours for 3G update to take
place. As I was rushing for a meeting,I did not
question, but just shut down my cell phone. After 45
minutes I felt very suspicious since the caller did not
even introduce his name. I quickly turned on my cell
phone and saw several missed calls from my family
members and the others were from the number that
had called me earlier –I called my parents and I was
shocked that they sounded very worried asking me
whether I am safe. My parents told me that they had
received a call from someone claiming that they had
me with them and asking for money to let me free. The
call was so real and my parents even heard 'my voice'
crying out loud asking for help. My father was at the
bank waiting for next call to proceed for money
transfer. I told my parents that I am safe and asked
them to lodge a police report .Right after that I
received another call from the guy asking me to
shutdown my cell phone for another 1 hour which I
refused to do and hung up. They kept calling my cell
phone until the battery had run down. I myself lodged
a police report and I was informed by the officer that
there were many such scams reported. MOST of the
cases reported that the victim had already transferred
the money! And it is impossible to get back the money.
Be careful as this kind of scam might happen to any of
us!!!Those guys are so professional and very
convincing during calls. If you are asked to shut down
your cell phone for updates by the service provider,
ASK AROUND!Your family or friends might receive the
same call. "Be Safe and Stay Alert!Please pass around
to your family and friends !!!
DONT JUST READ, SHARE WITH OTHERs

PLEASE OPEN A THREAD FOR THIS SCAM. DO IT AS FAST AS YOU CAN,....PLEASE!
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by pamcode(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I'M not Yoruba, but i so love this woman. Her songs are so inspiring. my Tope Alabi can't be possessed by mermaids. (do they even exist? )
which tribe are u from and for ur info they exist unless u are under an imperius curse u will bliv me
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by SeverusSnape(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
pamcode:
which tribe are u from and for ur info they exist unless u are under an imperius curse u will bliv me
you're funny.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by bunmioguns(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lagusta:

see them, space bookers, na front page dey hungry una like this??

even in the well

even in the well

grin
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by suptol(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by sparta(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thanks a mil for this info. The things we hear these days, Lord have mercy!
Richardjemedafe:
NEW FRAUD. PLS BEWARE!!
Given below is what happened to someone & he has
narrated this in his own words:
" I received a call from someone claiming that he was
from my mobile Service provider and he asked me to
shutdown my phone for 2 hours for 3G update to take
place. As I was rushing for a meeting,I did not
question, but just shut down my cell phone. After 45
minutes I felt very suspicious since the caller did not
even introduce his name. I quickly turned on my cell
phone and saw several missed calls from my family
members and the others were from the number that
had called me earlier –I called my parents and I was
shocked that they sounded very worried asking me
whether I am safe. My parents told me that they had
received a call from someone claiming that they had
me with them and asking for money to let me free. The
call was so real and my parents even heard 'my voice'
crying out loud asking for help. My father was at the
bank waiting for next call to proceed for money
transfer. I told my parents that I am safe and asked
them to lodge a police report .Right after that I
received another call from the guy asking me to
shutdown my cell phone for another 1 hour which I
refused to do and hung up. They kept calling my cell
phone until the battery had run down. I myself lodged
a police report and I was informed by the officer that
there were many such scams reported. MOST of the
cases reported that the victim had already transferred
the money! And it is impossible to get back the money.
Be careful as this kind of scam might happen to any of
us!!!Those guys are so professional and very
convincing during calls. If you are asked to shut down
your cell phone for updates by the service provider,
ASK AROUND!Your family or friends might receive the
same call. "Be Safe and Stay Alert!Please pass around
to your family and friends !!!
DONT JUST READ, SHARE WITH OTHERs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by itspecunious(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Naso now
itspecunious:
Everybody with a cover secret :'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.