Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM (50675 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Adeniji In Sexy Mermaid Shoot (photos) / FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
aboyaji:
wait....
Ooook! Now, i understand what she is trying to do. Confession tape to market and make money, Ba? Nodding my head simultaneously

You can't do one thing simultaneously.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by texaco1: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ovialekhe:
Tope Alabi? always having controversial issues.
it is really becoming too much. She is always in one scandal or the other . I think despite the fact that she is talented and gifted ,she is to controversial
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Elder55: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
God is the ultimate judge.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by brawnmoney(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
...In the end'
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is dat why linda ikeji's blog dosnt open??
sirjohnson:
Ok, we've heard

PS: Linda Talks About The Guy That Is Trying To Bring Her Blog Down. Read it Here
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by chuddykay(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmm jst passing by
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I'M not Yoruba, but i so love this woman. Her songs are so inspiring. my Tope Alabi can't be possessed by mermaids. (do they even exist?)

Logic dictates that if you believe in The One, you have to reconcile the existence of the other...so, if you believe in the power of GOD, you must believe in the existence of the opposite to balance the scale!
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
aboyaji:
wait....
Ooook! Now, i understand what she is trying to do. Confession tape to market and make money, Ba? Nodding my head simultaneously

what the hell are you talking about?
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
doubleDx:

Logic dictates that if you believe in The One, you have to reconcile the existence of the other...so, if you believe in the power of GOD, then you must believe in the existence of the opposite!
I would like to believe mermaids exist; but it has been proven over and over again that they don't exist, at least in the physical, they may spiritually. I've done my personal research on mermaids, I heard from a friend of mine that they could be seen in Osun groove during the festival; I still find it hard to believe.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by simdam500(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I'M not Yoruba, but i so love this woman. Her songs are so inspiring. my Tope Alabi can't be possessed by mermaids. (do they even exist? )
abi o
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by kobonaire(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mermaid spirit ...... In this age of camera
Phones I hope someone will very soon snap a picture of a "mermaid spirit" or are mami-waters invisible?? grin grin grin
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Olaooni88(f): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
missmaris020:
IT IS WELL
EVEN IN D WELL..
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Dreament(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Richardjemedafe:
NEW FRAUD. PLS BEWARE!!
Given below is what happened to someone & he has
narrated this in his own words:
" I received a call from someone claiming that he was
from my mobile Service provider and he asked me to
shutdown my phone for 2 hours for 3G update to take
place. As I was rushing for a meeting,I did not
question, but just shut down my cell phone. After 45
minutes I felt very suspicious since the caller did not
even introduce his name. I quickly turned on my cell
phone and saw several missed calls from my family
members and the others were from the number that
had called me earlier –I called my parents and I was
shocked that they sounded very worried asking me
whether I am safe. My parents told me that they had
received a call from someone claiming that they had
me with them and asking for money to let me free. The
call was so real and my parents even heard 'my voice'
crying out loud asking for help. My father was at the
bank waiting for next call to proceed for money
transfer. I told my parents that I am safe and asked
them to lodge a police report .Right after that I
received another call from the guy asking me to
shutdown my cell phone for another 1 hour which I
refused to do and hung up. They kept calling my cell
phone until the battery had run down. I myself lodged
a police report and I was informed by the officer that
there were many such scams reported. MOST of the
cases reported that the victim had already transferred
the money! And it is impossible to get back the money.
Be careful as this kind of scam might happen to any of
us!!!Those guys are so professional and very
convincing during calls. If you are asked to shut down
your cell phone for updates by the service provider,
ASK AROUND!Your family or friends might receive the
same call. "Be Safe and Stay Alert!Please pass around
to your family and friends !!!
DONT JUST READ, SHARE WITH OTHERs
this ur story be like all these post wen i dey c 4 my facebook wall. Hope say no b from facebook u transfer am come here.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
undecided hu is alabi tope

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by simdam500(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Richardjemedafe:
NEW FRAUD. PLS BEWARE!!
Given below is what happened to someone & he has
narrated this in his own words:
" I received a call from someone claiming that he was
from my mobile Service provider and he asked me to
shutdown my phone for 2 hours for 3G update to take
place. As I was rushing for a meeting,I did not
question, but just shut down my cell phone. After 45
minutes I felt very suspicious since the caller did not
even introduce his name. I quickly turned on my cell
phone and saw several missed calls from my family
members and the others were from the number that
had called me earlier –I called my parents and I was
shocked that they sounded very worried asking me
whether I am safe. My parents told me that they had
received a call from someone claiming that they had
me with them and asking for money to let me free. The
call was so real and my parents even heard 'my voice'
crying out loud asking for help. My father was at the
bank waiting for next call to proceed for money
transfer. I told my parents that I am safe and asked
them to lodge a police report .Right after that I
received another call from the guy asking me to
shutdown my cell phone for another 1 hour which I
refused to do and hung up. They kept calling my cell
phone until the battery had run down. I myself lodged
a police report and I was informed by the officer that
there were many such scams reported. MOST of the
cases reported that the victim had already transferred
the money! And it is impossible to get back the money.
Be careful as this kind of scam might happen to any of
us!!!Those guys are so professional and very
convincing during calls. If you are asked to shut down
your cell phone for updates by the service provider,
ASK AROUND!Your family or friends might receive the
same call. "Be Safe and Stay Alert!Please pass around
to your family and friends !!!
DONT JUST READ, SHARE WITH OTHERs
i wonder why this type of smart thought runs in the skull of dubious people and not our crimefighter, law enforcement agency or atleast our wack police men.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by prowlG: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
So he is trying to tell us that he doesn't have much wealth to be included in the list
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by mkoabiola: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Even If she has witchcraf I will continue to listen to her music non stop
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by allanphash7(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
she should go ablaze
Frabidel:
Several months after escaping a secret-cult membership allegations due to her affiliation with alleged cultist Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku, Nigeria’s top Gospel singer tope Alabi is in another scandal.
Few weeks ago, a confession audio tape with her voice went viral where she maidconfessions that she is possessed by a mermaid spirit.
The singer has debunked the story. During a recent interview with FAAJI FM, Tope Alabi said whoever managed to use her voice to do the confession is a mischief maker and that the only confession she has ever made and will continue to make is that of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In her own words:
“I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn’t believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside.
“It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can’t explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ.”

http://www.frabidel.com/2014/10/tope-alabi-debunks-mermaid-spirit.html
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by olowolekan(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
They should release the video if its true.no one can tell me the audio has no video.withoua a video clip,its a lie
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by sholaybest44(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
God is alive
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wetin we no go hear for nairaland. Abeg I wan go sh*it. I dey come undecided

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Geehan(f): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
She can do no wrong in my eyes, can't listen to her songs without singing along, even if I am in the lowest mood.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by aboyaji(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
nodding only one head simultaneously?
no. I have two heads na
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by aboyaji(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2014
imoleay0:

You can't do one thing simultaneously.
ok. May badt
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by aboyaji(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Ashonibarenla:

what the hell are you talking about?
you wont understand, until you see her tape in the market and the next you hear is going to be that she now rides on a private jet.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by SenJoe(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I'M not Yoruba, but i so love this woman. Her songs are so inspiring. my Tope Alabi can't be possessed by mermaids. (do they even exist? )
Search it on google.com Gbam
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by akoaki(m): 1:59am On Oct 09, 2014
She is not the only one involved in this. It is a culture among celiberities in the music and entertainment industry in Nigeria. Similar revelations have been DENIED in the past.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by akoaki(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2014
prowlG:
Why pay high price when you can get MTN data at extremely cheap prices
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369 /extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300

Please STOP trying to SCAM people on this forum with your cheap data plan. I tried one last week and lost money to the scammers who claimed to have office in ibadan
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Kunbee: 2:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Mermaid or nah, her music is good and thats all i care about
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by maskid(m): 4:41am On Oct 09, 2014
coldgate:
You are too funny.

Thnks Cold(stone)..
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by maskid(m): 4:48am On Oct 09, 2014
aboyaji:
wait....

MODIFIED: do you know the steps i take in doing the simultaneous nodding? ........... To those that wants to correct me on using the word SIMULTANEOUS

Smh. See grammer.!! Please schools shuld reopen na so dat students can go back to school ( ebola no dey again. )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.