Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

8 Signs He Is Just Using You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs He Is Just Using You (5512 Views)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs He Is Just Using You by lalasticlala(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
It’s not difficult to know when he is using you for sex, for your money or even for a place to crash, but many women do get blinded because of their love. Just because you’re in love with a guy doesn’t necessarily mean that he is also in love with you.
When he is using you, it means that your relationship is abusive and not conducive. So if you have a feeling that he is just using you, here are a few signs to look out for.

1. He Doesn’t Take Your Feelings Into Account

If your boyfriend never takes your feelings into consideration and he doesn’t even think about how his actions actually affect you, it’s one of the warning signs your boyfriend is just using you!

2. You Pay For Every Date

Although a man is supposed to pay for dinner, you always find yourself paying for all the things when you and your partner go out. If it seems to be the case with your relationship, it’s surely one of the top signs your guy is just using you. And while it’s not so bad to split the bill, you shouldn’t pay for every date.

3. He Never Surprises You With Anything

If you constantly buy your boyfriend things and he has never surprised you with anything, it’s time to have a serious talk with him. After all, why should you buy him everything, shouldn’t he buy you at least one thing sometimes?

4. He is Financially Dependent on You

Men who are financially dependent on their women annoy me the most! They are just using women for their money, and they don’t even know what love is. So if your guy expects you to pay for everything, and he always asks to borrow money, and then never gives it back, this is a warning sign he is just using you and you shouldn’t stand for it, girls!

5. You Are His Convenience

In a mature relationship everything should be even. And if you are constantly finding yourself your partner’s convenience for an allowance or for a ride, it means that your relationship is abusive. Remember you should never be his convenience.

6. He is Not Available Unless He Needs Something From You

Do you constantly find that he is available only when he needs something from you? Sure, this is a sign he is just using you. After all, don’t you want a man who’s going to be available when you need him, not only when he needs you?

7. He is Constantly Blaming You for Everything

If he constantly blaming you for the things that go wrong in his life and he often says that it’s your fault that he doesn’t have a job, don’t listen to him! He just wants you to give him your money. Don’t stand for it and break up with him!

8. He Doesn’t Take Into Account Your Needs

A guy who is using a girl, never takes into account her needs. He doesn’t need you for anything but things that he needs. And he doesn’t take any of your needs into consideration when he makes decisions.

When your boyfriend is just using you, ladies, it’s not a healthy relationship. Do you know any other signs he is using you? Share them, please!

Source: http://en.amerikanki.com/signs-he-is-using-you/

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by lalasticlala(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
6. He is Not Available Unless He Needs Something From You

hahahahahahaha
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by MabraO: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Just incase
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mtcheww undecided it seems nairalanders don't have important things to post again angry

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
snowprince07:
Mtcheww undecided it seems nairalanders don't have important things to post again angry
seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by iceberylin(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
datguyojay:
seconded
thirded angry

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Any gal that still have this kind of guy for boyfriend na mumu for life.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by montestic(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
snowprince07:

guy u must b a culprit. u r obviously guilty as charged.

lol

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by montestic(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:

thirded angry

association of users lol.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
montestic:

guy u must b a culprit. u r obviously guilty as charged.

lol
and soo?? angry
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by diksucker(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
I once dated such a guy. he would only come to me anything he wanted small money.
6. He is Not Available Unless He Needs something from You
so number 6 applied to him. When my eyes opened , I dumped his big rod.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:

thirded angry
Fourth'th....
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by xynerise: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
The word "using" is complicating. She must be benefiting from him, else she would have Ben Johnson.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by ahnie: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
i disagree with number Two.....must a guy pay for every Date?is anything wrong if the table turns?what z wrong if the lady pays?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by englishmart(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
8 signs she's just using you
It’s not difficult to know when she is using you for sex, for your money or even for a place to crash, but many men do get blinded because of their love. Just because you’re in love with a girl doesn’t necessarily mean that she is also in love with you.
When she is using you, it means that your relationship is abusive and not conducive. So if you have a feeling that she is just using you, here are a few signs to look out for.

1. SHe Doesn’t Take Your Feelings Into Account

If your girlfriend never takes your feelings into consideration and she doesn’t even think about how her actions actually affect you, it’s one of the warning signs your girlfriend is just using you!

2. You Pay For Every Date

Although a man is supposed to pay for dinner, you always find yourself paying for all the things when you and your partner go out. If it seems to be the case with your relationship, it’s surely one of the top signs your girl is just using you. And while it’s not so bad to split the bill, you shouldn’t pay for every date.

3. SHe Never Surprises You With Anything

If you constantly buy your girlfriend things and she has never surprised you with anything, it’s time to have a serious talk with her. After all, why should you buy her everything?, shouldn’t she buy you at least one thing sometimes?

4. SHe is Financially Dependent on You

WoMen who always are financially dependent on their men annoy me the most! They are just using men for their money, and they don’t even know what love is. So if your girl expects you to pay for everything, and she always asks to borrow money, and then never gives it back, this is a warning sign she is just using you and you shouldn’t stand for it, guys!

5. You Are Her Convenience

In a mature relationship everything should be even. And if you are constantly finding yourself your partner’s convenience for an allowance or for a ride, it means that your relationship is abusive. Remember you should never be his convenience.

6. SHe is Not Available Unless sHe Needs Something From You

Do you constantly find that she is available only when she needs something from you? Sure, this is a sign she is just using you. After all, don’t you want a woman who’s going to be available when you need her? not only when she needs you?

7. SHe is Constantly Blaming You for Everything

If she is constantly blaming you for the things that go wrong in her life and she often says that it’s your fault that she doesn’t have a job, don’t listen to her! SHe just wants you to give her your money. Don’t stand for it and break up with her!

8. SHe Doesn’t Take Into Account Your Needs

A girl who is using a guy, never takes into account his needs. SHe doesn’t need you for anything but things that she needs. And she doesn’t take any of your needs into consideration when she makes decisions.

When your girlfriend is just using you, guys, it’s not a healthy relationship. Do you know any other signs she is using you? Share them, please!

Lala and co, how una see am? grin

Source: http://en.amerikanki.com/signs-she-is-using-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Karlebolu(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
Fourth'th....

Fifted undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by jnrbayano(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lalasticlala and lists of this and that...
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
I have neva seen dis type of guy like crious do dey exist, abeg call am come after one week na em go run
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
diksucker:
I once dated such a guy. he would only come to me anything he wanted small money.
6. He is Not Available Unless He Needs something from You
so number 6 applied to him. When my eyes opened , I dumped his big rod.

don't forget you are getting older.

Stop dumping and plan for................
You know na.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by diksucker(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
ahnie:
i disagree with number Two.....must a guy pay for every Date?is anything wrong if the table turns?what z wrong if the lady pays?

d article said when she pays for "every" date. Not once in a while. I was always d one paying for that same guy I earlier talked about, I was always paying for the dates that we had. He would always use sweet mouth and cajoled me to go to joints or Mr Biggs at my own expense. The money he uses to get , wondered where he spent it. until one day..
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
i am tired of reading lists
someone should tell a good tale for once angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by chimerase2: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:

thirded angry
fourthed angry
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by chimerase2: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Karlebolu:

Fifted undecided
ok amu late sixted angry
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by diksucker(f): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
englishmart:
don't forget you are getting older.

Stop dumping and plan for................
You know na.

I am very sure guys would detest this thread because many of them are culprits.

Bk to ur point, I don't give a dam about marriage, I am 32, if I get the kind of guy I want, I would marry him , if not, would simply make 1 or 2 babies when I clock 36/37.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by englishmart(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
diksucker:

I am very sure guys would detest this thread because many of them are culprits.

Bk to ur point, I don't give a dam about marriage, I am 32, if I get the kind of guy I want, I would marry him , if not, would simply make 1 or 2 babies when I clock 36/37.
are you a baby making machine?
Who wan forget him spe.rm for your body na?
Abi cond.om don cost?
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by diksucker(f): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
englishmart:
are you a baby making machine?
Who wan forget him spe.rm for your body na?

Lol. I can always handle that.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by englishmart(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
diksucker:

you definitely are a dicksucker. But you nova jam d.1ck
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by ahnie: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
ardent follower of this gist...ride on[quote
author=diksucker post=26945838]

d article said when she pays for "every" date. Not once in a while. I
was always d one paying for that same guy I earlier talked about, I was
always paying for the dates that we had. He would always use sweet mouth
and cajoled me to go to joints or Mr Biggs at my own expense. The money
he uses to get , wondered where he spent it. until one day.. [/quote]
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by queensenglish91: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
diksucker:

You will vandalise 'it' in advance abi?
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Dygeasy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
A girl must be foolish to the highest exponental index to fit the descriptions in the OP.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Neroanna(f): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Una no dey tire for relationship matter? angryUna no dey tire for relationship matter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago / When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? / Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.