Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

8 Signs He Is Just Using You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs He Is Just Using You (5543 Views)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by dmjinc(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Neroanna:
Una no dey tire for relationship matter? angryUna no dey tire for relationship matter?
Why is it called a romance section? undecided
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
jnrbayano:
Lalasticlala and lists of this and that...
no mind am...she tink sey she b goddess
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:

thirded angry
The comedians of Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:

thirded angry
Sevented
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Zarahu(f): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
When he isnt into you, he wouldnt answer your call. He wont reply your text.

He would dodge you and give excuses. The signs are clear just that it takes the right time.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Vikky014(f): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin undecided undecidedso dis guy is using her?
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by daveP(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dygeasy:
A girl must be foolish to the highest exponental index to fit the descriptions in the OP.
grin
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
8 signs she's just using you
It’s not difficult to know when she is using you for sex, for your money or even for a place to crash, but many men do get blinded because of their love. Just because you’re in love with a girl doesn’t necessarily mean that she is also in love with you.
When she is using you, it means that your relationship is abusive and not conducive. So if you have a feeling that she is just using you, here are a few signs to look out for.

1. SHe Doesn’t Take Your Feelings Into Account

If your girlfriend never takes your feelings into consideration and she doesn’t even think about how her actions actually affect you, it’s one of the warning signs your girlfriend is just using you!

2. You Pay For Every Date

Although a man is supposed to pay for dinner, you always find yourself paying for all the things when you and your partner go out. If it seems to be the case with your relationship, it’s surely one of the top signs your girl is just using you. And while it’s not so bad to split the bill, you shouldn’t pay for every date.

3. SHe Never Surprises You With Anything

If you constantly buy your girlfriend things and she has never surprised you with anything, it’s time to have a serious talk with her. After all, why should you buy her everything?, shouldn’t she buy you at least one thing sometimes?

4. SHe is Financially Dependent on You

WoMen who always are financially dependent on their men annoy me the most! They are just using men for their money, and they don’t even know what love is. So if your girl expects you to pay for everything, and she always asks to borrow money, and then never gives it back, this is a warning sign she is just using you and you shouldn’t stand for it, guys!

5. You Are His Convenience

In a mature relationship everything should be even. And if you are constantly finding yourself your partner’s convenience for an allowance or for a ride, it means that your relationship is abusive. Remember you should never be his convenience.

6. SHe is Not Available Unless sHe Needs Something From You

Do you constantly find that she is available only when she needs something from you? Sure, this is a sign she is just using you. After all, don’t you want a woman who’s going to be available when you need her? not only when she needs you?

7. He is Constantly Blaming You for Everything

If she is constantly blaming you for the things that go wrong in her life and she often says that it’s your fault that she doesn’t have a job, don’t listen to her! SHe just wants you to give her your money. Don’t stand for it and break up with her!

8. SHe Doesn’t Take Into Account Your Needs

A girl who is using a guy, never takes into account his needs. SHe doesn’t need you for anything but things that she needs. And she doesn’t take any of your needs into consideration when she makes decisions.

When your girlfriend is just using you, guys, it’s not a healthy relationship. Do you know any other signs she is using you? Share them, please!

Lala and co, how una see am? grin

Source: http://en.amerikanki.com/signs-she-is-using-you/
boring
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by englishmart(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
booqee:
boring
you won't waste your time going through such a long boring piece of sh1t. Would you?
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by fowowe411: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
The only thing I can deduce from this post is that a broke guy can't truly love a girl.
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by montestic(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
snowprince07:
and soo?? angry
gold digga
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
montestic:
gold digga
WTF do u mean gold diqqa??
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by musaajebor(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Zarahu:
When he isnt into you, he wouldnt answer your call. He wont reply your text.

He would dodge you and give excuses. The signs are clear just that it takes the right time.

are u speaking from experience.?
anyway hbd to u
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by dmjinc(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Who knows grin grin
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by Vheektory98(f): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
montestic:

guy u must b a culprit. u r obviously guilty as charged.
lol
epp me tell am o
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by krissconnect(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mr lala, except its outside nigeria,a girl can never pay during every date undecided
Re: 8 Signs He Is Just Using You by NegeduGrace(f): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
no 8 applied to my relationship that crashed for no reason,,i support that lady dicksucker..i give up on relationship be it a good man or bad man that one no concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Meet 2days Ago / "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians / I Saw This On Instagram Ladies We Need To Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.