Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP (38240 Views)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
relchange:
they must have made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
politics, sweet stuff.
never offer to die for any politician.
odenigbo aroli nwanne, i hear your cries.
it is well...

At least ,let him give us the honor of consulting with his party members. Especially,Obiano.
I dont want anything to come between him and Obiano,even if he chose to leave.
I dont want anything that will bring bad blood in the midst of Anambrarians.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:

E pele booda Rasaki.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by otokx(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Peter Obi is likely to take over from GEJ in 2019.. cool

Try again
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by KingsJohnson(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Confirmed: Source NtA News

Nigerians and their chameleon attitude 2 life disgust me so much dat i wish 2 end everitin in dis country.

What about d promises he made 2 his people, to his state and Godfather Ojukwu. Peter Obi u disgust me.

Who says Ojukwu fought for d Igbos? They neva did n wil neva do so rada for their selfish interests.

Devil punish Nigerian politicians

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Whizzdom(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
At last! we have more Werewolves in the Campaign for Embezzlement.

Peter Obi finally sets his mind on chopping the money BIG as dey come in.

Who no go like better tin now?

PDP is trying to recruit more money hungry people.

PDP is a party established by mistake, since 1970

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
onatisi:
is that how people join political parties without an oral or written confirmation from the concerned politician? Somebody wrote he joined and you automatically term it as obi joining. Obi is a matured and experience politician and he knows what actions is required of him if he wants to join another political party ,until he does so he is still a member of apga .

This thing tire me oo...How can they just swoop on him and try to blackmail him in joining the party. Thats not how things are done. And now they wont leave till he give his assurance....This is nothing but blackmail!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by azimibraun: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
What is wrong with the igbo man? Not even the tot of zik the great and ojukwu the great will make the igbo man own his own party and form alliances.. the igbo nation is 2 big to be playing secondary role in naija politics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by ZUBY77(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bunch of same criminals

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by nijanigga: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
INSTINCTS:
Bye bye to APGA
Are you saying that Ojukwu's party is also buried? A legacy of the owelle of onitsha.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Something is about to happen; look to the sky.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by size38: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Adieu APGA and the Igbos politically. No hope of fielding an Igbo presidential candidate in the nearest future. Instead of building and growing APGA, those managing the party thinks PDP is where their hope lies. I think the Yorubas have political maturity and sagacity than the Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Johnnoo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Partisan Politics on his mind undecided
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by eleko1: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
cool ;DHaa! Mr Soji! Bawo ni nkan?
imoleay0:

E pele booda Rasaki.
grin
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by drkay(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Congrat to him. He's definitely gona have a good share from Jonathan loot come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by pazienza(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Brood of Vipers that have sold their souls and that of kinsmen to the Devil.

I am sure they travelled by Air as I can't see the justification for asking Peter Obi to join a team who has no sympathy for their people aside their pocket after experience the agony South Easterners go through on daily basis.

All federal roads in South East are death traps as we speak especially in Abia State and these zombies are here canvassing for membership to a cult group instead of seeking for solution to the Region's under-development.

Shame on all of you.

Real shame. Enugu-Onitsha express road is bad, Enugu- PH road is worst. Aba- Ikot ekpene is a death trap, Owerre-PH is a disgrace. These are major roads,and they are in that state, imagine the state of the minor ones. Igboland needs deliverance from these people.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
size38:
Adieu APGA and the Igbos politically. No hope of fielding an Igbo presidential candidate in the nearest future. Instead of building and growing APGA, those managing the party thinks PDP is where their hope lies. I think the Yorubas have political maturity and sagacity than the Igbos.

And you said this because Obi was blackmailed in joining PDP ?
Because AD the glorified yoruba political machine is still active?
Didnt Mimiko just joined PDP without any persuasion?

Shut your smelly mouth,ikpo nsi!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by fiftynaira(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
It is just me that is seeing the numbers of red caps in that pix?

The thing na high power deligation ooh!
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by wellmax(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
RIP to the Ojukwu party APGA.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
size38:

At least Apga is still controlling Anambra state.
Where is AD ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by wellmax(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Son, the truth is always bitter
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
onatisi:
is that how people join political parties without an oral or written confirmation from the concerned politician? Somebody wrote he joined and you automatically term it as obi joining. Obi is a matured and experience politician and he knows what actions is required of him if he wants to join another political party ,until he does so he is still a member of apga .

I hope you can see that the author of the article is Valentine Obienyem, Obi's senior special assistant on media and publicity.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by mcwizard(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jonathan till 2019 hummmm,, 9ja APC gat no better candidate Atiku! Buhari!! or kwankwaso!!! who won comot my oga at d Top!! Abeg den no fit, Mr Jona chop up! Chop down!! Any wia wey u lik mak u chop go ok na ur own tm, d tn na turn by turn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by jimharry21(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
i have always seen the hand writing on the wall! the moment he took off the destination was sure!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by pazienza(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
9inches:
Obi's political decisions have always been for the good of ndi Anambra, nay ndigbo. He is equally a good patriot and not known to be selfish in his dealings.. so whatever his decision becomes, I am always convinced it is a good one that will benefit us all.

Meanwhile, my mind tells me pdp wants to front him either as a flag-bearer for a 'very high office' or as a master strategist for the party to retain the presidential seat come next year; and it only makes sense he joins the only party that is large enough to guarantee that.

Lastly, he is not our typical politician bereft of integrity. He has a mind of his own and is strong willed.

I say Goodluck to PDP, have Patience APGA!

Stop being delusional. This move, like all moves he had ever made in his political carrer are primarily for his selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by eleko1: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Awa ni yen burooda Saliu
imoleay0:

E pele booda Rasaki.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by slowice(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Payment for the presidential goodwill he has been enjoying...the current anambra gov seem to be following obi's step well too...obi I think may wanna convince apga on a merger with the support of the current govnor....anything is possible, he is already a close associate of the pdp before now so its an expected dev.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
If that's the case then APGA has collapsed!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Missy89(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Peter Obi is likely to take over from GEJ in 2019.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by wellmax(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
relchange:
i hope they are not doing to him what he did to Soludo - lure him into the party, destroy him politically.
in fact i strongly suspect that this is their plan, since Obi has been the "moral core" of Anambra state so far.
that is the devils advocate in me thinking out loud...

on the contrary, it might be a step in the direction of crowing him the political leader of SE zone, hence one more piece in the jigsaw puzzle of being elevated to a national position moved into place.

i love politics. Gov Obiano (after Obi joins them) should watch his back though, 'cos these PDP guys take no prisoners.

Anad you think Pius Ayim will just sit and allow that to happen? Truth is a typical Ibo man is proud and envious of his neighbour. Just wait and see, his kinsmen will bring him down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:
cool ;DHaa! Mr Soji! Bawo ni nkan? grin

E se o, e de ku oriire oni.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by millionaireman: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
INSTINCTS:
Bye bye to APGA
Na wao. Well, PDP originally was spearheaded by Igbo, before born to rule hijacked it and used it to impose OBJ as president on Nigeria in 1999. That notwithstanding, Peter Obi ought to have continued to nourish APGA and keep Ikemba's flag through Gov. Obiano. Anyhow, hope these Igbos are tactful enough in the PDP, because if by any vote miracle or other means janja ... weeds sweep PDP away in office, it shall be a very lonely and long walk home for these Igbo politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.