Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP (38236 Views)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by wellmax(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
JEITO:
Mimiko and Peter Obi don enter under the umbrella.

Next in line is Willie Obiano. But I pity for those wey rain go beat afta apc primaries; chai!! Na agglutinin go catch them.

The umbrella is open and big enough to carry even 200million people.
What are you still waiting for? Shey u dey enjoy the rain ni

[size=14] NO TO ONE PARTY STATE. OPPOSITION IS THE BEAUTY OF DEMOCRACY. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
pazienza:

Stop being delusional. This move, like all moves he had ever made in his political carrer are primarily for his selfish interests.

Ide Nnaa,Idalia ada.
Obi is not selfish...Gotta tell you;I hate this move but I can forget what this man did for Anambra.
Dont listen to propagandists my brother...luo uno.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Selepreye(f): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bye bye to APGA welcome to PDP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by farano(f): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Peter Obi from 2019- 2027 shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
wellmax:

Anad you think Pius Ayim will just sit and allow that to happen? Truth is a typical Ibo man is proud and envious of his neighbour. Just wait and see, his kinsmen will bring him down.

if you read between the lines you will see that you and i are saying the same thing
here's what i said:

relchange:
i hope they are not doing to him what he did to Soludo - lure him into the party, destroy him politically.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by wellmax(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Let me examine the issue well.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by khattab02: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Chei! If this is true then they have finally succeeded in killing our only party in the SE. Obi please don't break our hearts yet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by holax: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Anything them like, make Dem do
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by eleko1: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ire owo,omo,alaafia Tabua,Ifokan bale.Ope ni Fun Jesu l'oke.Oba Akoda aye,aseda orun
imoleay0:

E se o, e de ku oriire oni.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by duni04(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Congrats to the PDP! A new thief has been added to the den of thieves. I'm happy for the people of Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by wellmax(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
relchange:

if you read between the lines you will see that you and i are saying the same thing
here's what i said:

Okay then. Hasty assumption, my wrong.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
redcliff:
Obi= sheep in wolf's clothing

abi wolf in sheep's clothing?
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
duni04:
Comgrats to the PDP! A new thief has been added to the den of thieves. I'm happy for the people of Anambra!

may God forgive u, lols
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by millionaireman: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
farano:
GEJ till 2019
Peter Obi has better chance now to become president than in 2019 - assuming GEJ decides now not to contest for presidency but annoint Obi as successor. Nigerians know time has come for a Nigeria president of Igbo extraction. Watching out for more developments, this Peter Obi's rush to join PDP is somehow.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Okudiover(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
See what they have done to Anambra Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by eleko1: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
cheesy cool cool Awa ni yen oooooo.to,k'asun layo,ire la ma fi pade lola.O daro ooooo
imoleay0:

E se o, e de ku oriire oni.
cool
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by nwachi1404: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
onatisi:
@op,the mere fact that a political party visits you doesn't mean that you have joined their party. The apc visited obj sometime ago does that mean that obj has joined apc? Secondly this news has no verifiable source ,it is more or less like rumour,it would have been a different case if u wrote it there that obi declares that he is joining pdp ,but that isn't in the report you posted . It is a common knowledge that obi will eventually join the pdp but he hasn't joined .
. Valentine Obienyem is all the source you need on dis one. He is Peter Obi's media aide.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Inna Lilahi....Wa Inna Lilahi Rajiun.........

With gratitude to political avarice and ideological gluttony
We announced the demise of their party.......APGA
Whose soul was just taken off of it by its Chief undertaker, Messrs Peter Obi( The 'Kukute' Ndi Anambra)
A man who is known for high level of political harlotry
And intellectual Aristo-ism

From thee Oh Hades was APGA begotten and unto thee hath it returned

Dust to Dust.....Ashes to Ashes!

Rest In Peace......

Peter Obi scammed Anambrarians with the APGA brand for 8years with a view to using it to maintain a distinct Igbo political identity......unbeknownst to people that he just used it to feather his own nest while dining with PDP political lepers in Abuja

God bless Freeglobe anywhere he/she is..........He consistently alerted Anambrarians to the fact that Peter Obi does n't mean well.....but he was constantly pilloried and harangued by the Team Chop Sand who feels the effeminate Peter (Ada)Obi can do no wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by duni04(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
millionaireman:
Peter Obi has better chance now to become president than in 2019 - assuming GEJ decides now not to contest for presidency but annoint Obi as successor. Nigerians know time has come for a Nigeria president of Igbo extraction. Watching out for more developments, this Peter Obi's rush to join PDP is somehow.
See joke! President of where? That guy that talks like a woman as president of Nigeria? Lol. Better wait for biafra to be actualised before u start fantasizing about a peter obi presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Respectnelson(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]mr peter obi has done much for anambra people but he must leave APGA to achieve his aim that's federal level
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by fairheven: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:
If Peter Obi publicly declares his defection to PDP, then it is only a matter of time before Anambra state goes to PDP.
APGA just can not survivie without Obi. Forget about Umeh.
But let's face it,UMEH cannot co-habit with " quintessential"Peter Obi,umeh is such a crook,the very moment obi left office,he quickly bcame a chameleon,tryin to turn Obi against the new governor..he promised obi the position of board of trustee chairmo,till date he refused to ractify that,he has practicaly made himself a life-chairman of APGA.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Frankenstein: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is a wrong move! The PDP heavyweights in Anambra are not good people. Where will Obiano stand in this case?
In the event that he follows suit, the old corrupt troop of PDP men will liquidate Anambra. Chris Uba will send the state back to 2002.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shame on Peter Obi. So now, let no hypocrite judge Rochas. For me, Obi venturing into PDP is for selfish reasons. I saw the handwriting on the wall, the moment Obi made politics out of the Igbo deportation saga. He also messed up big time, by wiping up ethnic sentiments in the last Anambra Governorship election - and NdiAnambra sheepishly supported him in his show of shame, an attitude similar to our Yoruba brothers - thinking his motive was geared toward a new pan-Igbo (APGA) nationalism. Ikemba Ojukwu's spirit will forever hunt him for destroying his last political legacy. Ohaneze Is compromised, S/E governor's forum likewise, now Peter Obi, where now lies the Igbos rallying point of call. Indeed, GEJ from henceforth will start seeing Ndigbo as politically naïve and fallow. Bet it, come 2019 Jonathan will never hand over to an Igboman as been speculated by some ass-lickers. Whether we like it or not if APC accidentally wins next Presidential election, then Ndigbo should count themselves politically finished. Unless maybe Rochas is picked for either a Presidential or Vice-Presidential slot. Maybe then, the rejected stone might suddenly become a chief rallying point of Igbo interest - just like Ekwueme during the 2nd republic.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Whatever floats his boats. None of my business.

PDP be like: "come to me all ye who are corrupt and court cases laden, and I shall give you rest".
Fvcking nigga, I won't allow you break ma ribs with laughter. grin ROTFL plus LWTMB cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by chibwike(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
farano:
GEJ till 2019
re u igbo?
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Whatever floats his goats. None of my business.

PDP be like: "come to me all ye who are corrupt and court cases laden, and I shall give you rest".

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by farano(f): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
chibwike:
re u igbo?
I am Hausa, Edo, calabar, Igbo, Yoruba, Efik....One 9ja!
hehehehehe
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Brood of Vipers that have sold their souls and that of kinsmen to the Devil.

I am sure they travelled by Air as I can't see the justification for asking Peter Obi to join a team who has no sympathy for their people aside their pockets after experience the agony South Easterners go through on daily basis.

All federal roads in South East are death traps as we speak especially in Abia State and these zombies are here canvassing for membership to a cult group instead of seeking for solution to the Region's under-development.

Shame on all of you.

You of all people! Can't believe you wrote this? Thought you are PDP to the core? Kinda like your frankness.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by chibwike(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
farano:
I am Hausa, Edo, calabar, Igbo, Yoruba, Efik....One 9ja!
hehehehehe
i knew dis is what u'd answer, dont worry i'd investigate
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by fx45(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
abagoro:

I've written earlier that Obiano acts like a progressive more than PDP. I rather foresee him joinng APC or another party that supports good governance.
Do U really believe in this APC progressive hogwash? Abagworo, are U that gullible?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
onatisi:
I raised this point earlier. Most posters on nairaland only read the topic heading and never bother to read the whole article. There is no where in this article where obi said he is joining pdp

Further Obi said the issue of joining a National party is not about happening in APGA, but because of the need to be a competitor and not a spectator in national affairs.

Finally, after protracted request that he be given time to get back to them and the insistence of the forum that time was of essence, he joined.

Taking unawares by the number of people that flooded to Obi's house, canopies were hurriedly set up to accommodate them. One of Obi's aides said they thought it was just a visit by a few PDP members as their oga told them but were surprised that it turned out to be a carnival.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by farano(f): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
chibwike:
i knew dis is what u'd answer, dont worry i'd investigate
Lmao ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.