Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Do U Punish Your Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Punish Your Spouse (6098 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / How Best Did You Punish Your Partner? / Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Crocz:
This is the reason why I advice couples to buy 2 pairs of boxing glove, 2 pairs of short, a whistle (optional) and a bouncing boot together with the bride items...s/he vex you, "you settle the matter in the ring"...after, you can tango in bed cheesy
Seconded

Lol
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2014
lol
AfricanApple:
I lock up for him... what do they call it again.. silent treatment abi

seriously I find it hard to talk to someone when they have offended me. even when he doesn't know he has offended, once he notice I'm not talking he would know he has done something wrong. and d guy sef stubborn, he too will enter silent mode. chei, relationship matter sef dey tire person sometimes
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by izaray(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2014
faceURfront:

That is dangerous. Remember, there is a condition attached

I think continuous use of the silent treatment can push one's partner into d waiting arms of another
So on point, too much of silent treatment, seems not to be d best, because of d implications dat may get involve in doing it..And dat is d popular method most dude prefer making using of dis days, both in relationship and marriage aspect!
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by izaray(f): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2014
rawpadgin:
I usually starts with the 'silent treatment'

as soon as she go on bended knees i makes her cry with my pen*s right on my bed
Lol
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by izaray(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
I lock up for him... what do they call it again.. silent treatment abi

seriously I find it hard to talk to someone when they have offended me. even when he doesn't know he has offended, once he notice I'm not talking he would know he has done something wrong. and d guy sef stubborn, he too will enter silent mode. chei, relationship matter sef dey tire person sometimes
Hahahaha...wetin person go do na, na small, small my dear!
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by AfricanApple(f): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2014
derrick333:

Ladies n malice sha ,so u kip malice even if him no no say him ofnd u?
its not about ladies, its about me, my own personality. if someone who was talking to u a minute ago stops doing so and u knw its becos u probably u did something wrong, u should be sensible enough to know d prsn was hurt.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by AfricanApple(f): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2014
izaray:
Hahahaha...wetin person go do na, na small, small my dear!
na so o my sister, unless person no won marry
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by AfricanApple(f): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Crocz:
This is the reason why I advice couples to buy 2 pairs of boxing glove, 2 pairs of short, a whistle (optional) and a bouncing boot together with the bride items...s/he vex you, "you settle the matter in the ring"...after, you can tango in bed cheesy
ahaaaaa, u na bad pikin

what if person kon break nose
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by divasiren(f): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Prettybecca:
He always gives the silent treatment. I try to talk to him when issues come up, whether my fault or his but always end up fighting, then silent treatment begins again.
Maybe na to join am for the silent treatment na cos I'm not a mumu.

lol
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by divasiren(f): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
its not about ladies, its about me, my own personality. if someone who was talking to u a minute ago stops doing so and u knw its becos u probably u did something wrong, u should be sensible enough to know d prsn was hurt.

dats true but d hurty part of it is when i notice it, come to u n ure still daft, atleast u shld knw God never created me in a way dat I'll read ur mind in ur silence
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by derrick333(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
AfricanApple:

Noted
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by AfricanApple(f): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2014
divasiren:

dats true but d hurty part of it is when i notice it, come to u n ure still daft, atleast u shld knw God never created me in a way dat I'll read ur mind in ur silence
u are right. if u see me quiet and u ask what u did wrong, I will def tell u, u apologize and I forgive u but u keep talking about something else and u want me to reply u, na there u go old cos I will be boiling inside
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by tayoxx(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
kneel down hands up and close your eyes or I tell her to pick pin
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Punish? Smh
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Crocz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
ahaaaaa, u na bad pikin

what if person kon break nose

Lolz...every scar is a badge of honour cheesy
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
divasiren:

lol
its not funny o, some guys sha.
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Glo4issy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
In my own case,I keep him silent till he apologize cause he knows whenever am silent something is wrong somewhere.
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Lincoln94(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
guy silence mode too much na so i use am for my ex she almost got madbcos she cheated on me and i found out..gawd I just kept silent and she even went to d extent of crying saying dah I should just talk . though when I talked after a month it was just a request for break-up
then my future ex....that one tough na so I kept quiet when she annoyed me and she equally kept to herself and d thing deh pain plus say she fyn much....me don dey beg for my mind make she just talk small make I forgive her cos I don tire and my man downstep dey add salt to the injury.
so it wotks a times not always. ....
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by ShirelleBaby: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
if I am offended,I call his attention and pour out my feelings towards his actions--where trouble will now come is when he starts claiming right on the obvious wrong-then I CAST HIM INTO OBLIVION till he apologises over and over again to my satisfaction

1 Like

Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by adonbilivit: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
i make her touch her toes
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
ℓ̊ have been sex starved for 4 months now!
Haba,na me kill Abacha. ℓ̊ don beg tire. This purnishment is too much o. HELP,
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by PrettyClare7(f): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
if I am offended,I call his attention and pour out my feelings towards his actions--where trouble will now come is when he starts claiming right on the obvious wrong-then I CAST HIM INTO OBLIVION till he apologises over and over again to my satisfaction
Girl you are so on point. It is not the action that gets me angry,i easily forgive but it is now proving your right when wrong.
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by finditng: 6:11am On Oct 11, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Lol....@ cast into oblivion....#harsh...
For me, am a blunt guy...when u mess up...I just tell u....i only go into a relationship wt smone am so so into...so I often don't want stress over arguments..I love to stay happy and gt us to focus on important things like d fuTure and getting more financially free....however arguments are inevitable...so I just tell u...but then....if I tell you and you still playn cat-woman...I just smile and say "its cool" I swear nothn about you intrests me anymore for the time being...she'll just obhserve that thns we earlier agreed, I just don't do...and when asked ...I'll just say...I'm nt interested or I think I'll like to re-evaluate my decission on d subject...calls will definately reduce...and trust me...u'll be cabbn every even when u come to see me..for me...all d girls av dated knw...when I just say "itS cool"...u don dey find trouble...lol
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by 735i(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
I make more money!!!
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by blakky97(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Prettybecca:
He always gives the silent treatment. I try to talk to him when issues come up, whether my fault or his but always end up fighting, then silent treatment begins again.
Maybe na to join am for the silent treatment na cos I'm not a mumu.
You need a holiday in mali and Malawi, and when you return, nobody will try you with cold treatment again
Re: How Do U Punish Your Spouse by kuinny: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2014
d silent treatment is d worst tin dat can ever happen to me......its better u shout down d roof dan to keep mute. Funny enof its wen am on d silent treatment dat ideas and gists com to my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small / Young Guys In University Learn From This. / How Teju Babyface Proposed To Fiance Tobi Banjoko. Culled From Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.