Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? (18079 Views)

3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti / How Best Did You Punish Your Partner? / How Do U Punish Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by woye77: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
Recently a friend told me she has refused to sleep with her man because he wouldn't give her money to buy a particular 'aso-ebi' she asked for. i told her this was wrong! even the bible says "The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. I Cor. 7:4

why do women (and sometimes men too) love doing this? Is it right to deny your spouse 5ex just for selfish reasons?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hmmmmm you seem to have a lot of "friends" with alot of s3xual issues. grin

39 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by woye77: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hmmmmm you seem to have a lot of "friends" with alot of s3xual issues. grin
abeg drop dat make u answer d question grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Shola2009(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
lol, refuses to sleep with him,cause he failed to get her an 'aso ebi'.

that's extreme  angry

15 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by skfa1: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
it is not right, simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by googles: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]LMAO
clear case of use what you have to get wat you want
use you "thingy" to collect money for aso-ebi[/size]
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Olisa4all: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
Isnt dat how some marital problems begin?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by noblegas2(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2010
no, its not right!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by WarHorse1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
When some women act this way they should be ready for the consequences. The following could happen

1. The hubby will see no difference between his so-called wife and the prostitute outside (Money wen go buy one Aso-ebi fit lay 3 sweet sixteen)

2. A vicious cycle of do-me-I-do-you can start and my climb mountain "neverest". - Family wahala

3. There are many desperate girls who do not mind becoming second wife.

My advice:

Do whatever you can to win his love. A man who loves is wife will find it hard to deprive her of things she desires.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Hairat007(f): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2010
Let me get smtin straight pls, is he her husband or just her LOVER? cos if he is a mere boyfriend, den she has done notin wrong. Even d bilble wnt accept dat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
it is not right, But sometimes you got to be selfish grin
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by toosoon(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
Marriage is not mathematics, meaning the formula that works for A might end B's marriage if he or she uses it.

I will advise not to start what you cannot finish.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Kelvinj(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
Other chicks no dey around? Thats crap
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by sansiro: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
if they are married, then it is absolutely wrong, but if it is on a friendship level, then decisions varies from person to person. to me there is nothing wrong. after all na still on flexxing parole.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2010
ok.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by uchenageme(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2010
Th
woye77:

recently a friend told me she has refused to sleep with her man because he wouldn't give her money to buy a particular 'aso-ebi' she asked for. i told her this was wrong! even the bible says "The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. I Cor. 7:4

why do women (and sometimes men too) love doing this? Is it right to deny your spouse 5ex just for selfish reasons?

There r other ways of getting wat u want frm ur lover in a relationsip bt denying him/her sex is nt cool. bc h/she can always get it somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by agathamari(f): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
depends on the offence.  "i want money to buy something so your not getting any till you pay up" - not appropriate
"i saw you come out of the hotel last night, untill you show me an std/hiv panel you aint getting any" - appropriate

22 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by hbabe(f): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
It's not right to deny your partner in a committed relationship/marriage, if he is suspected to have STD then he should be made to use condoms until tests are carried out. That should be enough punishment for him!
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by agathamari(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
hbabe:

It's not right to deny your partner in a committed relationship/marriage, if he is suspected to have STD then he should be made to use condoms until tests are carried out. That should be enough punishment for him!
condoms are not 100% effective and not all std's can be prevented with condom use

10 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Akinagirl(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
Thats true. And if I suspect my husband of cheating. No intimacy, until we thrash things out and get some tests done. My life is way more important than that.

However poster, If shes simply denying her husband intimacy b.c she wants something material. No thats not right. Thats actually very silly and irresponsible on her part. What is she a p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e?

Also, why is her husband denying things she wants? I understand if he cant afford it, but just to say no to be ornery and rediculous, than hes not right. If the wife is angry about something then. She wont WANT to have intimacy with you.

They both need to sit down and thrash out their issues before something this minor creates a big ordeal. To sum it all up. They both need to grow up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by sjeezy8: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
any babe that thinks she can punish me by denying me intimacy is foolish- Ill definately get it elsewhere and even if she doesnt deny me of intimacy, Ill probably get else where anyway so . . . iunno care shes denying herself.

lmfao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Freiburger(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
rokiatu:

it is not right, But sometimes you got to be selfish grin

That thing between your laps is a money making machine or what?
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by ifihearam: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
LMAO
clear case of use what you have to get wat you want
use you "thingy" to collect money for aso-ebi

By their fruits we shall know them,
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Akinagirl(f): 5:00am On Mar 01, 2010
sjeezy8:

any babe that thinks she can punish me by denying me intimacy is foolish- Ill definately get it elsewhere and even if she doesnt deny me of intimacy, Ill probably get else where anyway so . . . iunno care shes denying herself.

lmfao

Then you need to stay single and not get married.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2017
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by IAMSASHY(f): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
This forum is a joke! A thread of 2010 making front page in 2017?

Buhari why angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
No, that's a stupid thing to do. There are several options if one is denied intimacy. That's not punishment in anyway, it's foolishness!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Reeberry: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
See thread of how many years na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rokia2 come and see what you said in 2010 o
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Holy book is again it........ so , it's a No No
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Dandsome: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Okay na, keep denying them their lawful right until an outsider gives it to them then you come back online and start crying foul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / What's the difference between looking African and African American? / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.