Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89522 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
ooshinibos:

Am shock we dont have billionaires among them , we have a lot to do brothers and sisters , we are not rich enough , unbelievers have more money than us .... we need this transfer of wealth to happen soon ..so the gospel can be preached all over

What is this sorry did he give one Kobo to the poor people in Syria at the moment you are a stupid follower of this herensy gospel please read your bible and don't hear of the fake gospel of this God of man.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
debicy:

Don't be surprise that he is more richer than them. No be by mouth my bro.
Adeboye has given more than 3 universities 50m in my presence fron his personal account. e.g OAU, UNILAG, UNN, U.I
its not a competition .... its so sad , christains have turned prophets into Gods that they worship ... what has their wealth got to do with your entering into God's Kingdom.... that leaves you debating on it

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
youmour:
Keep ur wealth but please make ur schools free for the public,or atleast members of ur congregation
Education is never free , even the federal insitutions still pay at some time . if he chooses to make it free and run it all on his expense .... how will it run it in the future when its all exhausted?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nijanigga: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Its easier for a carmel to enter the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.Despite the fact that 70% of nigerians are living below $2/day.Oyedepo and co are stealing from thier pittance.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
12inches1:

Correction!Jesus was VERY poor
if he was poor , he wouldnt have commanded his apostles to get money from the mouth of the fish , he payed his tax . if he had a poverty mentality , he wouldnt ride on a donkey into jerusalem.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by lezz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
obailala:

Very thought provoking undecided

We have 5 of our pastors in the world's top 10 richest list
We have our political leaders also ranking as some of the richest in the world.
We have about the highest number of private jet owners in the world (Nigeria has more private jets than commercial aircrafts)

Yet we also have some of the poorest people in the world; our nation doesn't even rank amongst the first 100 rich nations?
it is very sickening my brother when you consider that the european missionaries left europe in the 17th and 18th century to build school and churches free to complete african strangers. Today Nigerian pastors are building schools that the even some rich Nigerians cannot afford.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by sirjohnson(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
RFella:

No now brotherly...continue going to church, just make sure u always go with ur senses fully on...as for me, I'd rather give more to orphanages than sowing 'seeds'...

I am an existentialist and I like me like that
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
3coins:
downgraded figures. . . So Pastor Adeboye does not have up to 5million $?

he might not have since he is not a tax collector like some are.. lipsrsealed
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
vodkat:

he asked for a donkey but if na today pastors na 10 horses and carriage they will rather use. Shows u that theya re not following
but you just used the verb " ask " ... it is never a sin to ask . like I said its about your belief .. elijah fed on the meal of a widow and her son ... if it were to be these days , he will be condemned even by some of his followers.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by obailala(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
you anger should be channeled to the poor you feel are being decieved ... dont you think so . its hard convincing a rich man as long as you dont match upto him or have visible results yoursef ... but the poor ,you can help them on that.
I guess for all the 419 victims in the world, we should also channel the anger to the victims and not the scammers because the victim let themselves to be deceived?..

Have you ever heard of emotional blackmail through psychological manipulations?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
bolinchin:
Scamming my foot! have you ever worshipped in any winners chapel branch before? with many state of the art wonder wheels parked in the church garage, those people are obviously not poor
majority of people complaining are still seeking better life ... even the rich atheist don't condemn these prophets , they understand its business.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by captainbaroni(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
WHAT A SHAME!
SHAME TO THEM AND SHAME TO ALL OF YOU!!
ARE THESE PASTORS SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING MONEY OUT OF THEIR POOR CHURCH MEMBERS OR ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING SOULS FOR CHRIST!!!
SOME OF THESE PASTORS BUILD SCHOOLS FROM THEIR CHURCH MONEY, BUT SOME OF THE MEMBERS OF THESE CHURCHES CANNOT AFFORD THE FEES OF THESE SCHOOLS THAT THEY CONTRIBUTED TO BUILD.
THESE PASTOR CANNOT EVEN MAKE THESE SCHOOLS AFFORDABLE TO SOME AVERAGE MEMBERS OF THEIR CHURCH. THE SCHOOL IS ONLY FOR THE RICH.
BUT YET THEY GATHER THESE MONEY CONTRIBUTED BY THESE PEOPLE AND BECOME THE RICHEST PASTORS.
SHAME!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by obailala(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
lezz:
it is very sickening my brother when you consider that the european missionaries left europe in the 17th and 18th century to build school and churches free to complete african strangers. Today Nigerian pastors are building schools that the even some rich Nigerians cannot afford.
Even rich members of the Churches cannot afford it. You don't even get a discount for being an active Tithe paying member of the church undecided

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by zomby(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
WOW!
LOL

I think it is better not to leave any comment. One Nation Up Nigeria!!!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by kaima1984(f): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na where u see dem?hw u take calculate am for dem?who send you? bros u can lie eeeeeh cheiii
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
nora544:

What is this sorry did he give one Kobo to the poor people in Syria at the moment you are a stupid follower of this herensy gospel please read your bible and don't hear of the fake gospel of this God of man.
how do you know he is not contributing to UN .... Does he have to come say all he is doing .... if he says that , its people like you that will call it pride.... you can never satisfy everyone.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by F117A: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
You will never find kumuyi in vanity lists like this.
Indeed, God knows those who are his.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Samsonklin(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who cares!!! And who are dey feeding? Hw is it my business?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by usmanma(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
hmmmmmmm......pastors becoming rich and richer while members becoming poor and poorer......were is dis lyf heading to
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
obailala:

I guess for all the 419 victims in the world, we should also channel the anger to the victims and not the scammers because the victim let themselves to be deceived?..

Have you ever heard of emotional blackmail through psychological manipulations?
yes, it should be channeled to the victims.... bro, whatever name you chose to give it .... same way jesus was accused of emotional blackmail .. wasnt he ?they only get richer , your condenation is only supported by people who got your views ... it changes nothing because you dont have a say in their businesses.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Samsonklin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁŃĎ ĴĔŚÚŚ ŃĔVĔŔ ĤÁĎ Á ĤŐŔŚĔ undecided
JESUS is a perfect man!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Samsonklin(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
dridowu:
partial scamming innocent followers of their hard earned money all in the name of " i want to make heaven" and the gullible followers are mostly poorer than church rat and they will still be shouting " touch not my anointed"
Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by chalxdon(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello peeps, you can just drop by www.nairaland.com/1935297/ebola-scare-stigma-story#26970535 for my little story.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by makazona(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oyedepo looks like Davido.are they relations?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by F117A: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
yes, it should be channeled to the victims.... bro, whatever name you chose to give it .... same way jesus was accused of emotional blackmail .. wasnt he ?they only get richer , your condenation is only supported by people who got your views ... it changes nothing because you dont have a say in their businesses.
Will you shut up you lame-brained nematode.
What business does oyedepo do that made him richer than the richest bank CEO in Nigeria?
You and oyedepo will share in the same divine judgement.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
obailala:

Even rich members of the Churches cannot afford it. You don't even get a discount for being an active Tithe paying member of the church undecided
this is a bad mentality really , are you paying and giving so you can be considered a discount ... so if rich members cannot afford it , who are those that afford it then ..... everyone has got his belief , the poor who still contribute know why they are . you can start a human right movement for the poor who you feel are being cheated and see if it goes anywhere . its a personal opinion.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by obailala(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
obailala:

I guess for all the 419 victims in the world, we should also channel the anger to the victims and not the scammers because the victim let themselves to be deceived?
majekdom2:
yes, it should be channeled to the victims....

OK, you win... Let's end this argument please

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Kingsimmer(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
how come more dan 4 Nigeria's pastors top d list...are dia no churches and pastors in oda country countries..

endtymtinz®
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
F117A:
You will never find kumuyi in vanity lists like this.
Indeed, God knows those who are his.
if only you know how much he is worth and church regulations on signatory to accounts.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
usmanma:
hmmmmmmm......pastors becoming rich and richer while members becoming poor and poorer......were is dis lyf heading to
which members ? who are those that change cars and build houses , arent they members ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.