Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89519 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by zomby(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians:
Pastors are great, but not perfect and not better than anyone of us....the big secret is: you too can connect to God on your own; as we are all equal in the eyes of God. I see no reason to contribute toward the purchasing of the latest private jet for a pastor. I will rather donate my money to a charity or to God's people who are truly in need.

It is not only despicable, but also completely irresponsible for any pastor in Nigeria to own a private Jet..........No excuse and No justification.
And I must also confess that it continues to look like Nigerian pastors are worse than the blood sucking politicians/ leaders.

If my comment is a sin, I ask God for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
F117A:
Will you shut up you lame-brained nematode.
What business does oyedepo do that made him richer than the richest bank CEO in Nigeria?
You and oyedepo will share in the same divine judgement.
Ok Sir , tell me when these bank CEO'S started their businesses.... it is to everyman according his belief.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by prowlG: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by zomby(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is so very sad indeed for anyone to come here to defend any of these pastors.
It is totally madness!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by DikSin(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jakeattah:
I pray they make heaven's rich list too sha

Cos that one won't depend on how popular you are.
But these men don't seek fame. All I see is fame screaming for their attention.

#GodBlessMyHustle!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by F117A: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
if only you know how much he is worth and church regulations on signatory to accounts.
The head of a 'charity organization' richer than the richest bank CEO in the same country , and you think that's alright?
You are either a criminal, or an irredeemable slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bankylan: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
When you read comments by Nigerian youths, one will not be surprised at the level of mental deficiency in the country. It does not take any intelligence or creativity to criticize!

Most Nigerians are mentally lazy and believe that if you are rich, then you must be dubious. I know of Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Matthew very well, and I must say that despite my education and years of work, I don't know one tenth of what these men know, and I aspire to read at least a tenth of how wide they read.

There are thousands of Nigerian Pastor, and only about 10 are rich...It is then very unintelligent for anyone to say that Nigerian Pastors are rich. Show me one rich pastor in Nigeria, I will show you 200 that can not send their children to good schools. The two Pastors I mentioned are men of God who at the same time have their businesses. I know Winners and KICC, and the folks there are not poor. There are captains of industries in these churches. Go to KICC , and see men and women who are doing well and still serving God. If these people who are more educated, intelligent and doing well in life more than many jobless Nairalanders are going to church and pay their tithes, is it not stupid for any jobless man to say the folks in Church are poor. What does a poor have to give in the first place.

It is intelligent to know how much churches make and how much they spend in a month, then you will know the truth. Winners Chapel owns Covenant University, KICC owns Kings University....and Covenant University charges lesser than St Gregory Obalende- a Catholic secondary school charges per term.

Does anyone know that Pastor Matthew own a rice farm here in Nigeria that is about 20 times bigger than the one owned by a state in which his farm is situated? Does anyone know that this man stands to Preach 3 hours at his age, yet many young men in their thirties can not stand for 30 minutes......Now a know, it does not take intelligence to criticize.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by vodkat: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
but you just used the verb " ask " ... it is never a sin to ask . like I said its about your belief .. elijah fed on the meal of a widow and her son ... if it were to be these days , he will be condemned even by some of his followers.

the point is he was offered a horse -which was a way of showing that u were important and he said he wanted a donkey.. THe donkey symbolises humility

Mark 10:17-31New Living Translation (NLT)

The Rich Man

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard[b] to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

26 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.

27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”

28 Then Peter began to speak up. “We’ve given up everything to follow you,” he said.

29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, 30 will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life. 31 But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.[c]”

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by F117A: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
Ok Sir , tell me when these bank CEO'S started their businesses.... it is to everyman according his belief.
So you actually believe a church is supposed to be a business?
You are a thief.
Oyedepo is far richer than the CEO of first bank.
A bank that started in 1894, long before oyedepo's father was born.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by mafofo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
sirjohnson:
Are they gods of men or men of God? Meanwhile Oyedepo already responded to the title of the being the richest pastor...Read what he said Here

Last year, Pastor adefarasin was upset that he wasnt listed among the richest pastors in Nigeria. Read that one Here

I have vowed not to go to church again...Cant afford giving any of my penny to those already made billionaires
omo no vex 2 mch! I once had oyedepo said one of d secrets of his wealth was sowin into higher ministries
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
F117A:
The head of a 'charity organization' richer than the richest bank CEO in the same country , and you think that's alright?
You are either a criminal, or an irredeemable slowpoke.
you are the slowpoke .... whats with a "bank CEO" that a pastor cannot be richer than ...wake up man . is it because they keep money in banks .... so funny . a church isnt fully considered a charity organization. it is only part of its responsibilities to assist in charities ... those men of God have their personal businesses they run , their whole wealth is not just from their church and church affilaites alone. if you think you should not be rich as a pastor then you should not be rich as an individual also. I see you dont see yourself beyond a bank's CEO. THE fact that money is kept in the bank does not make a CE0, what you may not know is the CEO does business with same money you are dieing to keep.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by knowledge4(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Matthew 16:26 says 'what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
Rich on earth,does it translate to being rich before God in heaven?
The heavenly riches is much more important being incorruptible
The earthly riches is corrupted and will be left behind on earth
The salvation of the soul is the greatest riches,not earthly riches for the body
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Amya(f): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
People's heart are set in stone, so I'm not saying this to try to convince anyone, but to simply state how I feel about this matter.

Associating Jesus's first coming with pomp and pageantry was how the Jews missed it. Since he was the son of God, they expected him to be wealthy beyond belief. But rather he came the son of a carpenter and they never believed he was the son of God and ended up killing him even. The Jewish people are till date awaiting the first coming of the messiah.

Most pastors like these associate wealth with God and sometimes even righteousness even when that same God they claim to worship sent his son to live like a pauper. Jesus did all that not so we could enjoy immerse wealth, but to really connect with our soul, our self and our spirituality. He thought us to be humble, to be patient kind loving, devoted and being a blessing to others. He preached about joys and riches of God's kingdom and the only way getting that is leaving all material wealth and people to follow me.

Yet all these pastors do is preach and preach about material wealth. How that's God's blessing and how you have to drop some offerings to access that blessing. They ignore all passages of the scriptures which tells people to renounce their wealth and follow Jesus. Passages that say it's easier for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than a rich man are all safely ignored.

Anyone who has ever had a spiritual awakening will tell you this. The two greatest things that can't mix in this universe is materialism and spirituality. For you to be strong spiritually, you have to be denounce materialism or anything that pleases the flesh. This is why people fast. This is why people live in caves and climb mountains in the quest of getting spiritually quest. But who are these who represent spirituality in our so called churches? fast talking preachers who preach prosperity prosperity and more prosperity, as if that's what life is really all about.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
F117A:
So you actually believe a church is supposed to be a business?
You are a thief.
Oyedepo is far richer than the CEO of first bank.
A bank that started in 1894, long before oyedepo's father was born.
why is the CEO of first bank not richer than dangote ... oga stop sleeping . CEO is an employee in most cases not the business owners ... you get it now . yea , jesus called ministy business ... it may not mean money business .. but whatever gain you see from it requires hardwork as long as it is business.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by F117A: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
you are the slowpoke .... whats with a "bank CEO" that a pastor cannot be richer than ...wake up man . is it because they keep money in banks .... so funny . a church isnt fully considered a charity organization. it is only part of its responsibilities to assist in charities ... those men of God have their personal businesses they run , their whole wealth is not just from their church and church affilaites alone. if you think you should not be rich as a pastor then you should not be rich as an individual also. I see you dont see yourself beyond a bank's CEO. THE fact that money is kept in the bank does not make a CE0, what you may not know is the CEO does business with same money you are dieing to keep.
You are an idiott.
Oyedepo is the head of a charity organization, which is why they don't pay tax.
The BANK CEO analogy is just to show the depth of criminality your pastors perpetrate.
Only in Nigeria, will a pastor be richer than the head of one of the biggest profit seeking financial institutions in sub-saharan africa.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by chibwike(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Ah o ma shey o..... Ma thread on FP again.. Nice one, chibwike you inspired me on this, naijaboiy we did it cheesy grin grin
Lol...am humbled...no worry na FP we go dey make from now on...hw u dey na
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Ghost01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Church biz to pure!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by fineyemi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
100Cents:
Good...

I can't see Dangote on the list.
MUMU! PASTORAL LIST NT BUSINESS MEN LIST.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Amya:
People's heart are set in stone, so I'm not saying this to try to convince anyone, but to simply state how I feel about this matter.

Associating Jesus is first coming with pomp and pageantry was how the Jews missed it. Since he was the son of God, they expected him to be wealthy beyond belief. But rather he came the son of a carpenter and never believed he was the son of God and ended up killing him even. The Jewish people are till date awaiting the first coming of the messiah.

Most pastors these associate wealth with God and sometimes even righteousness even when that same God they claim to worship sent his son to live like a pauper. Jesus did all that not so we could enjoy immerse wealth, but to really connect with our soul, our self and our spirituality. He thought us to be humble, to be patient kind loving, devoted and being a blessing to others. He preached about joys and riches of God's kingdom and the only way getting that is leaving all material wealth and people to follow me.

Yet all these pastors do is preach and preach about material wealth. How that's God's blessing and how you have to drop some offerings to access that blessing. They ignore all passages of the scriptures which tells people to renounce their wealth and follow Jesus. Passages that say it's easier for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than a rich man are all safely ignored.

Anyone who has ever had a spiritual awakening will tell you this. The two greatest things that can't mix in this universe is materialism and spirituality. For you to be strong spiritually, you have to be denounce materialism or anything that pleases the flesh. This is why people fast. This is why people live in caves and climb mountains in the quest of getting spiritually quest. But who are these who represent spirituality in our so called churches? fast talking preachers who preach prosperity prosperity and more prosperity, as if that's what life is really all about.
there is no where in the bible where a poor man is said to have easy access to the kingdom either ... God knows wealth comes with its challenges of being spiritual . thats we got to keep praying for grace. it is there in the scriptures that God gives power to attain wealth. we just fail to see the other things these men of God preach along side wealth.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by TunjiMsp: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Well I don't Pay tithe, cos I no mumu like you
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by vislabraye(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
cestmoiparadign:

ur data is half truth...wat abt papa Adeboye, pst kenneth copeland and Yongi cho?

Was about mentioning Copeland. Those guys are rich. Pastoring is very lucrative.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Larow(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁŃĎ ĴĔŚÚŚ ŃĔVĔŔ ĤÁĎ Á ĤŐŔŚĔ undecided
its simple; though he was rich but for my sake he became poor that I through his poverty might become rich!!! Understood?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
bankylan:
When you read comments by Nigerian youths, one will not be surprised at the level of mental deficiency in the country. It does not take any intelligence or creativity to criticize!

Most Nigerians are mentally lazy and believe that if you are rich, then you must be dubious. I know of Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Matthew very well, and I must say that despite my education and years of work, I don't know one tenth of what these men know, and I aspire to read at least a tenth of how wide they read.

There are thousands of Nigerian Pastor, and only about 10 are rich...It is then very unintelligent for anyone to say that Nigerian Pastors are rich. Show me one rich pastor in Nigeria, I will show you 200 that can not send their children to good schools. The two Pastors I mentioned are men of God who at the same time have their businesses. I know Winners and KICC, and the folks there are not poor. There are captains of industries in these churches. Go to KICC , and see men and women who are doing well and still serving God. If these people who are more educated, intelligent and doing well in life more than many jobless Nairalanders are going to church and pay their tithes, is it not stupid for any jobless man to say the folks in Church are poor. What does a poor have to give in the first place.

It is intelligent to know how much churches make and how much they spend in a month, then you will know the truth. Winners Chapel owns Covenant University, KICC owns Kings University....and Covenant University charges lesser than St Gregory Obalende- a Catholic secondary school charges per term.

Does anyone know that Pastor Matthew own a rice farm here in Nigeria that is about 20 times bigger than the one owned by a state in which his farm is situated? Does anyone know that this man stands to Preach 3 hours at his age, yet many young men in their thirties can not stand for 30 minutes......Now a know, it does not take intelligence to criticize.
just the truth ... they are readers , majority of them know what poverty used to be . they hardworked their way thru that... they have personal businesses aside the churches they run and they are being condemned like they dont seek the kingdom of God. usually ,people who complain are those seeking a fast miracle from somewhere with out hardwork .... so funny . these youths see nothing wrong in davido acquiring a jet but thje fact that one is a man of God then you have to live in penury. these days , the broke pastors are the ones with much more sins and controversies.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by fpeter(f): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS FIGURES,HOW DID THEY ARRIVE AT THIS?
WHERE ARE THE RECORDS?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Amya(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
there is no where in the bible where a poor man is said to have easy access to the kingdom either ... God knows wealth comes with its challenges of being spiritual . that's we got to keep praying for grace. it is there in the scriptures that God gives power to attain wealth. we just fail to see the other things these men of God preach along side wealth.

Do you know one of the reasons the bible is referred to as a double edged sword? It's simply because it can be interpreted to lot's and lots of understanding.

Yeah I'm a Christian but I'm not overtly devoted to it. I'm a freethinker but I believe in Christianity. But one thing I never am is a hypocrite.

I know the truth. And I'll say it as much as I can.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by corpROYAL(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jakeattah:
I pray they make heaven's rich list too sha

Cos that one won't depend on how popular you are.

l guess you are the type that believe that if you are rich is a sin. you need to change that mentality and believe. the promise of God for our lives is to be in good health wealthy but some believe until they are poor before they can make heaven. while other believe that is one step mother in the village that bewitch them. it is clear that everyone has enemy but you must not submit for your enemy. a moment you submit for your enemy then such a person is a failure. we need to put and inculcate a right mentality into our system. God bless you.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
vodkat:

the point is he was offered a horse -which was a way of showing that u were important and he said he wanted a donkey.. THe donkey symbolises humility

Mark 10:17-31New Living Translation (NLT)

The Rich Man

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard[b] to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

26 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.

27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”

28 Then Peter began to speak up. “We’ve given up everything to follow you,” he said.

29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, 30 will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life. 31 But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.[c]”
most times we misunderstand the scriptures ... that man may have obyed the commandements but was never a giver ... thats the point . jesus said that because many rich dont give. ... and he said once you give , it will be multiplied ... dont you think thats the reason fr their successes .. you should read their stories on how they have given . the bible never said a poor man will enter his kingdom , but a righteous giver ... please understand it clearly.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ooshinibos: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
nora544:

What is this sorry did he give one Kobo to the poor people in Syria at the moment you are a stupid follower of this herensy gospel please read your bible and don't hear of the fake gospel of this God of man.
brother !! i understand you ,we do have fake pastors and all , even fake brothers and charities ( i try to investigate before i give ) but this should not stop giving to true men of God that help the poor in way of knowledge and through charities , i have given to poor people all over the world ..and i will love to give more if am richer , poor people cannot help poor people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
F117A:
You are an idiott.
Oyedepo is the head of a charity organization, which is why they don't pay tax.
The BANK CEO analogy is just to show the depth of criminality your pastors perpetrate.
Only in Nigeria, will a pastor be richer than the head of one of the biggest profit seeking financial institutions in sub-saharan africa.
and if he is taxed will he become poor ... man get it ... it does not stop him from being successful.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bolinchin: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gabson91:
I wonder why everyone here is going bitter over their riches, these are kingdom principles, you make God's business yours, and He makes yours His. This men have paid their dues, i bet non of you even remember to fast not to talk of praying fervently. Be inspired and not Hating on them.
Your head dey there my broda.Tell them
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by fineyemi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Merlissa:

Pastor Adeboye nko??
Ask google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.