Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

APC Only Edge To Win The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Only Edge To Win The PDP (1392 Views)

Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma / Counting Has Started And Here It Is Fr Pdpd Nd Apc Only In Ekiti / APC Only Notified INEC Of Merger 5days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by kagari: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2014
I have being thinking greatly and deeply concerning the forth coming election, its not like APC is going to be a saint or saviour, but i and other nigerians just want to see a change, change of party and change of faces running things.
I believe Buhari is a force to reckon with, so therefore, APC media, if you are reading this and you want a smooth win over pdp, go for a popular entertainer as vice president.
To me a Buhari and 2face idibia combination would cause great havoc for PDP
Buhari has the political popularity while 2face has the crowd mentality and also the grass roots love. This just an advice

2 Likes

Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by okonja(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Confirmed and Shipped... grin grin
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by egift(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2014
kagari:
I have being thinking greatly and deeply concerning the forth coming election, its not like APC is going to be a saint or saviour, but i and other nigerians just want to see a change, change of party and change of faces running things.
I believe Buhari is a force to reckon with, so therefore, APC media, if you are reading this and you want a smooth win over pdp, go for a popular entertainer as vice president.
To me a Buhari and 2face idibia combination would cause great havoc for PDP
Buhari has the political popularity while 2face has the crowd mentality and also the grass roots love. This just an advice

I disagree with the Bold. But APC have many choices.

Buhari/Fashola

Buhari/Adams

Buhari/Oby

Kwankwaso/Fashola

Kwankwaso/Adams

Everyone in PDP knows that a Buhari/Fashola ticket has the votes need to defeat Jona/Sambo. The votes in the North and SW is enough to get a landslide. That is why you see all the panic in the faces of TANiods and even Jonathan is afraid of declaring because that will motivate aggrieved PDP members in the North and South West to join forces with APC to make it happen.

With men like Tinubu and Atiku at the background firing all canisters, this is in the bag. But Nigerians will not relent until the Zoologist is back in the Zoo. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by kagari: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:

I disagree with the Bold. But APC have many choices.

Buhari/Fashola

Buhari/Adams

Buhari/Oby

Kwankwaso/Fashola

Kwankwaso/Adams

Everyone in PDP knows that a Buhari/Fashola ticket has the votes need to defeat Jona/Sambo. The votes in the North and SW is enough to get a landslide. That is why you see all the panic in the faces of TANiods and even Jonathan is afraid of declaring because that will motivate aggrieved PDP members in the North and South West to join forces with APC to make it happen.

With men like Tinubu and Atiku at the background firing all canisters, this is in the bag. But Nigerians will not relent until the Zoologist is back in the Zoo. grin grin grin
Iam not a political jigganot so i wont be able to support and decline ur suggestions, but my friend this coming election is a game of numbers, and non of those you mentioned has the grassroots support as 2face idibia. He might not have the money but i bet you, he has both the national and international numbers. APC needs everything it would take to succedd this government. If we were talking about presidential post , you would know iam high on weed, but for the vice presidential seat, i think 2face can get the numbers for APC, while the campaign team takes up from there
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by egift(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
kagari:
Iam not a political jigganot so i wont be able to support and decline ur suggestions, but my friend this coming election is a game of numbers, and non of those you mentioned has the grassroots support as 2face idibia. He might not have the money but i bet you, he has both the national and international numbers. APC needs everything it would take to succedd this government. If we were talking about presidential post , you would know iam high on weed, but for the vice presidential seat, i think 2face can get the numbers for APC, while the campaign team takes up from there

@Bold:
Here is the fact, those that will not Vote for Buhari/Fashola in 2015 - will never vote APC in 2015 - even if the party fill in their relations can candidates.

So I see no reason APC will try to please people who will NEVER vote for them. Read your first post and see all you 3rd person pronouns as if you were making suggesting to Aliens from Space. grin grin grin

APC...Nigeria...Progress!
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by deking(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
kagari:

When 2face steps into politics then the opposition will surely dig up his past misdeeds and amplify them on the pages of newspapers.

I think Buhari will need an accomplished administrator to compliment whatever he hopes to bring to the table. Fashola's seeming grassroot support can not upturn the number of religious folks out there who still nurse the fear of Islamization (though practically not achieveable).

I think a Buhari/Yemi Osinbajo ticket will really make the election competitive.

Yemi Osinbajo has much appeal within Christian cycles and will surely attract alot of votes especially from RCCG and will go a long way to lend some credence to the integrity claim APC wishes to use as their selling point come 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by egift(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
deking:
When 2face steps into politics then the opposition will surely dig up his past misdeeds and amplify them on the pages of newspapers.
I think Buhari will need an accomplished administrator to compliment whatever he hopes to bring to the table. Fashola's seeming grassroot support can not upturn the number of religious folks out there who still nurse the fear of Islamization (though practically not achieveable).
I think a Buhari/Yemi Osinbajo ticket will really make the election competitive.
Yemi Osinbajo has much appeal within Christian cycles and will surely attract alot of votes especially from RCCG and will go a long way to lend some credence to the integrity claim APC wishes to use as their selling point come 2015.

Those in PDP are druming the Religious devide to weaken the APC ticket. I just hope they don't fall for it.

What APC need to win in 2015 is Majority votes from the North and SW. Rochas, Ogbonnia Onu and Ngige will bring in a handful from SE. Amaechi and Sylver will also bring in a handful from the SS. Middle belt is free for all - that will be a landslide.

But if APC try to please those that will never vote them and weaken the VP slot with someone that do not guarantee massive support from the SW - then there is a problem.

Buhari/Fashola - to God be the glory!

2 Likes

Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is this a joke

1 Like

Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by Descartes: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
@egift Buhari/Fashola ticket you are clamoring for is not feasible in this our current democratic dispensation. This is not Abiola/Akinghibe '93. So such strategy is dead on arrival.
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by egift(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Descartes:
@egift Buhari/Fashola ticket you are clamoring for is not feasible in this our current democratic dispensation. This is not Abiola/Akinghibe '93. So such strategy is dead on arrival.

But it remains APC's strongest hand to play. If you give it up, it will still not attract those that are badmouthing APC. And APC will also loose the support they would have retained.

Any Candidate APC present will be in power next year - FACT.
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by Descartes: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:

But it remains APC's strongest hand to play. If you give it up, it will still not attract those that are badmouthing APC. And APC will also loose the support they would have retained.

Any Candidate APC present will be in power next year - FACT.
Good. Let's see how the drama unfolds.
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by kolaaderin: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Descartes:

Ask yourself what has changed since 93, when we dont have the religion card been played by the present ruling party.
I missed the good old days when no one give a f---k of ur believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by Descartes: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
kolaaderin:

Ask yourself what has changed since 93, when we dont have the religion card been played by the present ruling party.
I missed the good old days when no one give a f---k of ur believe.
Dey dia make wrapper wear you. Even Tinubu and Buhari know that Muslim/Muslim Ticket is suicidal and will vindicate Metuh and PDP who branded APC as Muslim Brotherhood Party with Jänjaweed Ideology. You see wink
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by kagari: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2014
Nawa ooo, this thread don change shape.
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2014
APC will win only when hell freezes over and the devil repents.
Re: APC Only Edge To Win The PDP by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2014
The only chance they have are:

1. An ibo woman is their presidential flag bearer.

2. Goodluck decamps to the APC and is given the nomination by consensus and the PDP adopts him

3. Buhari becomes a born again evangelical fire breathing born again Christian and finally apologizes for boko haram

4. Jesus Christ returns and is adopted as their flag bearer

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. / Pdp Have Resolved To Campaign For Buhari- Olisa Metuh / How APC, Obasanjo, Tinubu Plot To Make Osinbajo Another Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.