Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. (1458 Views)

This Was Apc's Campaign What Do They Have To Say Now? / Photo Of Nigerian Army Pleading With The Muslim Sect To Open The Road / Nostradamus Predicted The Muslim Invasion Of Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by Esdb(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Islam is a religion of peace! That is the banner muslims have been parading all around the world, yet their actions are so contradicting that the worst conflicts and attacks in the world are by muslims. Yesterday was no different as at a region as peaceful and serene as australia, a muslim fanatic held more than thirteen people hostage. A situation that left no less than 3 people dead including the gunman.

As if that was not enough, still recovering from that, talibans went to an army-run school and killed an approximate 130 students in what was termed the most tragic event in pakistani history.

Boko haram(islam) isis(islam) alqaeda(islam)
Al shabab(islam) isil(islam). Israeli palestinian conflict was first started by the islamic palestines. The libyan conflict, egypt, syria far back into history we have the likes of saddam hussein.

And may I remind you that we have never seen a christian hold people hostage and portraying a 'Jesus is lord' message. All am just clamouring for is for muslims to just accept that their religion is not for peace.
Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by klodike(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
There is actually something about Islam that encourages that. Plus Islamic countries and islamic clerics are not saying much to discourage such.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by podosci(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Before i start to invalidate your post let me mention i believ all religions are baseless and should be discarded away with. Humans should focus more on science and technological development rather than fantasies.
Now, first and foremost, all religions have a history of violence, i would forgive your nativity for thinking violence is synonymous with Islam alone. Go back to the early days of Christianity and you would stumble upon the holy wars of the Christians crusaders, they were charged with fighting for God , killing unbelievers and burning supposed witches and blasphemous people alive, infact during the early days of protestant Christianity, catholics where ordered to kill protestant...much earlier than than we have the Northern Irish troubles, were catholics and protestant were at jungle necks with one another. bombs went off like fireworks..people died fighting each other over ones religious identity..and much earlier we had the Joshep kony issue, the man was a christian religious lunatic who waged war in Northern Uganda under the intention of implementing the 10 combandments and strick interpretation of the old testerment. He murderd children, raped girls while waging his war. Infact joshep kony was the first to abduct young girs from a secondary school in Uganda.....This are the few i can remeber i just hope you are more enlightend on the history of religious violence.
Now....iChristianity modernized from its violent ways due to its adoption by a more civilized society of the west( britain, Us, and etc.... but islam on the other hand regressed due to its adoption by the middle east and their culture affected islam....
Your point about Isreal-Palestine conflict is totally wrong, it would take too long trying to enlighten you about the conflict but lemme tell you one thing, Isreal has a Jewish population of 70%,muslim population of 14%, christian of 2% and other religions, and do do the mistake of thinking Jews are Christians, the are not......
Do you know the day before yesterday a christian in the US Killed 6 people,, the same day a mad man caused the death of 2 people in Australia......i guess you didn't know,
Christianity is better religion than Islam because Christianity has moved away from its violent ways and has become more about money, especially in poor countries like Nigeria and other Africa countries. but still i believ Religion has a whole should be discarded away with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by Esdb(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
podosci:
Before i start to invalidate your post let me mention i believ all religions are baseless and should be discarded away with. Humans should focus more on science and technological development rather than fantasies.
Now, first and foremost, all religions have a history of violence, i would forgive your nativity for thinking violence is synonymous with Islam alone. Go back to the early days of Christianity and you would stumble upon the holy wars of the Christians crusaders, they were charged with fighting for God , killing unbelievers and burning supposed witches and blasphemous people alive, infact during the early days of protestant Christianity, catholics where ordered to kill protestant...much earlier than than we have the Northern Irish troubles, were catholics and protestant were at jungle necks with one another. bombs went off like fireworks..people died fighting each other over ones religious identity..and much earlier we had the Joshep kony issue, the man was a christian religious lunatic who waged war in Northern Uganda under the intention of implementing the 10 combandments and strick interpretation of the old testerment. He murderd children, raped girls while waging his war. Infact joshep kony was the first to abduct young girs from a secondary school in Uganda.....This are the few i can remeber i just hope you are more enlightend on the history of religious violence.
Now....iChristianity modernized from its violent ways due to its adoption by a more civilized society of the west( britain, Us, and etc.... but islam on the other hand regressed due to its adoption by the middle east and their culture affected islam....
Your point about Isreal-Palestine conflict is totally wrong, it would take too long trying to enlighten you about the conflict but lemme tell you one thing, Isreal has a Jewish population of 70%,muslim population of 14%, christian of 2% and other religions, and do do the mistake of thinking Jews are Christians, the are not......
Do you know the day before yesterday a christian in the US Killed 6 people,, the same day a mad man caused the death of 2 people in Australia......i guess you didn't know,
Christianity is better religion than Islam because Christianity has moved away from its violent ways and has become more about money, especially in poor countries like Nigeria and other Africa countries. but still i believ Religion has a whole should be discarded away with
So conclusively, all you are saying is we should make do wit our creator? May he show you he's impact in the next one month. And pls stop calling catholics christians okay. They worship mary bow down to graven images pls jst stp. And lastly whatever crusaders who thought they were fighting for God did was not commanded by God. The bible even asks us to embrace persecution and 'love our enemies'. The quran on the other hand calls for killing.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by podosci(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Esdb:
So conclusively, all you are saying is we should make do wit our creator? May he show you he's impact in the next one month. And pls stop calling catholics christians okay. They worship mary bow down to graven images pls jst stp. And lastly whatever crusaders who thought they were fighting for God did was not commanded by God. The bible even asks us to embrace persecution and 'love our enemies'. The quran on the other hand calls for killing.
You just validated my point......You said chatolics are not christians, thesame catholics would say you are a christian....how do know who is right and who is wrong?..........Have you read the old testerment?......if you have , am sure you would understand why the crusaders did the kilings and burnings.......The bible and Quran both contradict themselves, one place im the bible, God says you should kill, another place, God says you should not kill, same thing with the Quran...
Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Esdb:
Islam is a religion of peace! That is the banner muslims have been parading all around the world, yet their actions are so contradicting that the worst conflicts and attacks in the world are by muslims. Yesterday was no different as at a region as peaceful and serene as australia, a muslim fanatic held more than thirteen people hostage. A situation that left no less than 3 people dead including the gunman.

As if that was not enough, still recovering from that, talibans went to an army-run school and killed an approximate 130 students in what was termed the most tragic event in pakistani history.

Boko haram(islam) isis(islam) alqaeda(islam)
Al shabab(islam) isil(islam). Israeli palestinian conflict was first started by the islamic palestines. The libyan conflict, egypt, syria far back into history we have the likes of saddam hussein.

And may I remind you that we have never seen a christian hold people hostage and portraying a 'Jesus is lord' message. All am just clamouring for is for muslims to just accept that their religion is not for peace.

Are you okay? Its like you have nothing to do.

What exactly are you hoping on achieving?
Clearly by the few comments you got,my sisters and brothers do not support you assertions or evil mischief. Do kindly note that I referred to them as "my" sisters and brothers.

A good christian will never do what you are trying to do.you clearly do not even know your history well please go and read up on crusades especially in england just that now its no more but we still have divisions

Open your eyes and ears to the fact that talibans killed muslims and not christians. Most of the so called islamic attacks in the world affects the muslims themselves. Need we tell you that there is a new world order and hidden agenda in the islamic countries as well as nigeria?

Boko haram kills their fellow muslims and yet how many schoosl are being destroyed to back up the term "boko haram"

Waste time in praying for peace and end to this crisis instead of instigating evil

You are a terrible person. I can't believe you actually got on public forum to commit such evil act. I pray God does not judge you for this

By the way only catholics are christians .*ny other denomination is just for show
Catholics do not worship mary, okay?
Let's not even go into arguement on catholics and others because for sure, with your fish brain, I go floor you
Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 18, 2014
podosci:

You just validated my point......You said chatolics are not christians, thesame catholics would say you are a christian....how do know who is right and who is wrong?..........Have you read the old testerment?......if you have , am sure you would understand why the crusaders did the kilings and burnings.......The bible and Quran both contradict themselves, one place im the bible, God says you should kill, another place, God says you should not kill, same thing with the Quran...

Please don't respond to the ignorant bastard. You can clearly sense that he is doomed and has signed his fate

Why honor him? Let him drive himself to his abode and am sure you know where that is. Cheers mate

1 Like

Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by mikron(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2014
emiraty:

Clearly by the few comments you got,my sisters and brothers do not support you assertions or evil mischief. Do kindly note that I referred to them as "my" sisters and brothers.

A good christian will never do what you are trying to do.you clearly do not even know your history well please go and read up on crusades especially in england just that now its no more but we still have divisions

Open your eyes and ears to the fact that talibans killed muslims and not christians. Most of the so called islamic attacks in the world affects the muslims themselves. Need we tell you that there is a new world order and hidden agenda in the islamic countries as well as nigeria?

Boko haram kills their fellow muslims and yet how many schoosl are being destroyed to back up the term "boko haram"

Waste time in praying for peace and end to this crisis instead of instigating evil

You are a terrible person. I can't believe you actually got on public forum to commit such evil act. I pray God does not judge you for this

By the way only catholics are christians .*ny other denomination is just for show
Let's not even go into arguement on catholics and others because for sure, with your fish brain, I go floor you
And what evil did the OP commit? But he just spoke the truth, are terrorists worldwide not Muslims? Blood sucking demons. Killing and shedding innocent blood.
Re: What Does The Muslim Have To Say Now. by Esdb(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiraty:

Atewo o. I don't have ur time so I'll just highlight a few shits for u A-hole. So catholics don't worship mary eh o ma go o. Tell me oga ade when boko haram started did they burn mosques, how many churches were burnt? Since you are misinformed like many other Nigerians, who think most peopple living in the north are muslims go and ask people who have lived there there communities where christians dominate 80% of the place. So dummy when they attack communities its not just the north.

The Quran commands Jihad the killing of jews and non-muslims. It 'commands' it you bastard! It promises them virgins in return. Oloriburuku the Talibans killed muslims to get back at their goverment who have had something to do with the US(christian nation). Isis taliban isil alqaeda all muslim organisations in faraway continents destroying lives and material things under one belief that they are fulfilling the command of mohammed which is 'jihad' boko haram,alshabub faraway in africa believes they are too and may I remind you that most of these people haven't left their countries so its not like they went to a school together and learnt 'jihad' they all got their idea from something a book called the quran. Few days ago a letter was intercepted in which was commanded the start-up of jihad in ilorin and other states(wait for bombings in kwara soon or church burning).
Ode the muslims that are being killed in this attacks are just the ones that have to be sacrificed to maintained the cloaked deception of 'general terrorism'. Go and find out the ratio of christians to muslims that have been killed in boko haram activities you stupid ass mofuckerrrr!!!! Sleep,rest while they are working out ways to annihilate christians and christianity. U re so disgusting I avow!

(1) (Reply)

Etete Warns First Lady To Steer Clear Of Bayelsa Politics As Clark Endorses Gov. / Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, The Gatekeeper Of Hell By Bunmi Awoyemi / Re: Buhari V Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Dr. Kayode Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.