Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (610843 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by manuelpepper: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
luvola:
embarassed embarassed seeing this thread is making me to weep. Still unemployed !!!!!! cry cry
bro dont worry things will be fine.

Please, good people here, help us here on the necessary steps to take, you can also help link us, or show us the procedures on how to get these jobs.

Even if it is on contract basis we will manage. Help us with the right channels. We beg you. Help your brothers from these plague called unemployment.

Thank you in anticipation on your response.

8 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by cigie(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
isacolukay:
abeg,how much Guinness dey pay their salesmen at entry level?

106k for Retail Sales Executive

RDMs earn higher though
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by pompido: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Olutola88:

Union Bank. : Around 215,000

Well, I can tell you for a fact that this figure isn't quite accurate for Union Bank.

Union Bank offers 2.25pa before tax with 0.25 as variable income per annum based on performance. If performance isn't up to par, no variable pay.

2.25million p.a divided by 12 gives 187,500 per month. Deduct tax, pension etc. That leaves around 130 - 150k as take home. All these on a 2years bond worth 2million naira.

I think you are about right with KPMG cos I've got people in there but the beauty of Kong is the bulk payment made to staffs 4times a year (at least 400k is paid twice out of the 4times and that is to fresher).
Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Adebaba1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
MON Mobil oil Nigeria 500k
MPN Mobil producing Nigeria 700k 800k

note entry level staff
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by YourCrush: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

the owner/entrepreneur of Diamond bank earns more than the workers, think about it
Stop deceiving urself mr man. One has 2 start frm sumwhere. Besides, check their biography. They were once an employee.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by walearoy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
shakazuldadon:

I dey lafff..... MSC energy economics..... six months to go.... no mercy for them coys. meanwhile I dey enter KDL tonight.

UI tinz!

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
pompido:

Well, I can tell you for a fact that this figure isn't quite accurate for Union Bank.

Union Bank offers 2.25pa before tax with 0.25 as variable income per annum based on performance. If performance isn't up to par, no variable pay.

2.25million p.a divided by 12 gives 187,500 per month. Deduct tax, pension etc. That leaves around 130 - 150k as take home. All these on a 2years bond worth 2million naira.

I think you are about right with KPMG cos I've got people in there but the beauty of Kong is the bulk payment made to staffs 4times a year (at least 400k is paid twice out of the 4times and that is to fresher).
Cheers
Thank you very much sir for the analysis. We need two or more UBN staff to confirm the figures
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
sirugos:
Spdc contract staff. Which almost 95% of all there workers are. The salary are as follows. HSE.= 550-650k per month. Civil= 280k. Construction = 450-550k. Electrical = 350-450k. Administration 350-450k. Assets control. =800k operations about a million. Parmanent staff=2.5million and above

uncle, uncle.... you can lie o!

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by addictiv(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
i cant take it anymore,as i read through from the first page and see the enthusiasm folks have just for an average of 200k a month then you factor in the time and years involved before reasonable promotion. mehn the future of paid employment doesnt look bright at all. Paid employment certainly isnt for me.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ogaju007(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
crudedude:

Still don't get the edge or power that this information gives apart from one day dreaming of a salary he's yet to even scale its job test. The info doesn't stop any serious job seeker from applying to every company he feels he meets their qualification.

Where its most handy (I think) is when one is being asked the how-much-can-we-pay-you-question in job interviews. If its in the case of having to choose between two gotten offers one should already be aware of the pay packages.

IMHO, More focus should be on excellence/self improvement 'cause no matter how many salary structure I know of it is zero if I can't scale job tests or deliver when expected to. That being said I must commend you on your write ups on NL. I enjoy them too.

God bless our hustle.

Please keep quiet. if you don't get anything from it, then leave the thread abi na by force...... someone might be considering applying to such places based on the pay or whatever ..... youre so annoying.

16 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Bros, that is not true. Stop giving out wrong info. pls. No oil firms be it IOC or indigenous pay up to N1.5m for entry level employees. Ur info is so not true.
I know someone in chevron whose entry level salary was a little short of 800k. No be the dem say. This is asides other allowances that run into millions annually. So yeah, they earn that much. If you like don't believe na u sabi

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol bros i understand, make i build some experience then save much cash, by God's grace i go start my own hotel starting with a guest house....
obitee69:

Me wey dey d sector wey done tire. I want out!!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Oilandgas1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
beau49:
Seriously!!! Banks pay that much yet some of them don't even look it.....mmmm....I find that hard to believe though.

Most of them are contract staff
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by 2good(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Seems ur info. is based on "hear say". The truth is no oil firm pays up to that.

I work in the oil and gas industry as an Engineer.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
2good:

None of the IOC pay entry level less than 14 million naira per annum.
story story story...

Too many lies on here
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Interesting, no wonder these ioc staff in my town can't help being obese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by rule(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
No doubt oil and gas pays big money but it depend on the company,i work for a service company to one of the major oil player in the country entry level is 351,000 for a contract staff so imagine what a full time staff will be earning.

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
pDude:
UAC= 24,000 per month basic salary.

For B.SC holder.

HND is about 21,000 basic.
I hate UAC eh,they use their workers like slaves and pay them peanuts,my brother used to work there,thank God he's in a better place now.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by iiichidodo: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Beboy23:

which company?
This yah question come from Nija graduate mentality...Most farmers work for themselves,an itinerant but well exposed veg farmer makes that much...talk more of farmboys from the Unis...Although we got Agricultural farm companies eg zaartech,Ota farms etc these establishments ironically employ majorly ancillary staff and casual labour...Good enough Agric is a multi Trillion naira industry therefore enough space for all comers,especially those with profficient tech and agribusiness skills....

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by snakie86: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
pompido:

Cheers

Union Bank pays 3.1m gross per annum for entry level
Take home after tax and other deduction is like 203k b4 confirmation
After confirmation your take home reduce to 151k but u get upfront of 352k in january and another 250k in august. ........
U still have your 13th month and performance variables which can b upto 150k depending on your performance.

Nigeria bottling company pays around 160k for permanent entry level.....

Cadbury pays around 130k......

All my datas are confirmed. ..u can pm 4 verification.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Bintu4: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
bigass:
Managers in wema earns 350k
. U missed road sir, I work in wema and am telling u dt wema salary is competitive n even pay more than all these banks dt u mentioned. Do ur findings.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by 2good(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
MarvellousGod:
story story story...

Too many lies on here

I know its difficult for you to believe because of the high level of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria but it is the bitter truth. Nobody will show you their payslip or even tell you how much they earn.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Havilah93(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Civil engineering graduates can't work in the oil and gas sector?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Am ashamed to mention my salary here bcus its too small infact very far too small to mention, i pray 4 upliftment some day

12 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by snakie86: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
pDude:
UAC= 24,000 per month basic salary.

For B.SC holder.

HND is about 21,000 basic.

Bros, basic salary for every organization is always small. Its other allowances that usually gulp up the net pay to all these outrageous amount.
Check the analysis of all these fat salary that has been quoted you will see that basic of some might not be more than 20k. This is more reason why u ask a nigerian politician, they will tell u their salary id not more than 100k but ask them to disclose their other allowance that make up their monthly take home, they will never tell u that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
2good:

I know its difficult for you to believe because of the high level of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria but it is the bitter truth. Nobody will show you their payslip or even tell you how much they earn.

see ur mouth, who pay the salaries ghost abi? answer me now, people who pays peoples salary we have den here on dis site, so dey can tell us wat people earn
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by naturalwaves: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Olutola88:
Thank you very much sir for the analysis. We need two or more UBN staff to confirm the figures
Take home after deductions used to be 159k per month. I learnt the salaries have been reviewed to 206k now (before tax), so, after all deductions, it is now 170k+

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by tivta(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
karmaleon:

Like I replied in my earlier post, engineer's pay in d industry are skyrocketing high. Asides that, any job that takes you offshore pays like blood money. There are several hazards attached to the job. So I'm guessing you can provide answer to your question.
. Please give an estimate, it doesn't have to be actual, also do engineers get paid while on their offshore break?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
2good:

I work in the oil and gas industry as an Engineer.

Good then, but if i am not into it too, i wouldnt be arguing.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.