Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? (3281 Views)

How Important Is It To Go For A Honeymoon After Marriage. / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Will U Have Se-x/honeymoon After your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2014
After wedding, i would like to fly to Paris or Dubai with my lovely angel for our honeymoon. Trust me, it would be fun.
Where will be your choice?
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by vizkiz: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2014
in the moon wink
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by divasiren(f): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2014
nobody wouldn't love to spend his/her honeymoon at somewhere big........ his pocket will tell, even if its at home, as long as disturbances are far away, i'm okay....... av got a forever with him till death so everyday in my marriage is a honeymoon, fun everyday bt i'll visit those cool places with him

6 Likes

Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Mobebi(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
cape Verde, Seychelles or mauritius
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by PedroJP(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2014
divasiren:
, as long as disturbances are far away,

Exactly

divasiren:
....... av got a forever with him till death so everyday in my marriage is a honeymoon,

but u come lie well well here
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2014
vizkiz:
in the moon wink
hw are u going to do the thing in the moon?
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2014
Mobebi:
cape Verde, Seychelles or mauritius
what is so special about those places?
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Ekiseme(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2014
My village

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by tayoxx(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Somalia or syria
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by godofwar666(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
In my grand fathers grave or any cementry. Its a cool place and quite place to chill
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by divasiren(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
PedroJP:

but u come lie well well here

lol.....you're not d one to tell if am lying, he will but its unfortunate u won't reach him to hear........av got standards n I'm stern with them
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
On one part, I crave for Iceland. On the other, I want Oceania - Fiji!
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by cutieepearl(f): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ukutsgp:
hw are u going to do the thing in the moon?
lol,which tin grin
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
cutieepearl:
lol,which tin grin
u know the tin na.
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
godofwar666:
In my grand fathers grave or any cementry. Its a cool place and quite place to chill
i dnt think that you are serious.
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by 01karma(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
In Enugu! Trust me, that city have become a central of attraction. If you think am lieing,

take a trip to 042 and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by jmoore(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
In my mansion
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Santorini, Greece smiley
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dubai
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Jakeattah(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sambisa resort

God forbid o

I'd say Brazil, Fiji or Hawaii
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by oluwaiffymi(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
I don't know o.
but let me just say 'paris'
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by harffie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Greece
Paris
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
rahymat:
Dubai
with me by your side.
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Beennkumar(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Paris would do! cool
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
D bed is ok for me
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Baddo101(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bahamas.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by Elkewwty(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Toronto wink
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by ERCROSS(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
divasiren:
nobody wouldn't love to spend his/her honeymoon at somewhere big........ his pocket will tell, even if its at home, as long as disturbances are far away, i'm okay....... av got a forever with him till death so everyday in my marriage is a honeymoon, fun everyday bt i'll visit those cool places with him
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by ggrin(f): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mars or pluto :D8)
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by ggrin(f): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mars or pluto cheesy cool
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by divasiren(f): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
fear is not d point here, just saying i cant impose it on him dat it must be at somewhere big when d resources isn't there.........i take it d way it comes
Re: Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? by divasiren(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=ERCROSS post=26968493][/quote]

fear is not d point here, just saying i cant impose it on him dat it must be at somewhere when d isn't there...
i take it d way it comes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady's Heart (A Must Read For Guys) / Strictly For Ladies 18 + / How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.