Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos (1752 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Suggest Romantic Places For A Date / Fun/romantic Places In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Galads(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2014
A friend is visiting Nigeria with his babe on my invitation to spend a week. The guy wasn't a lagosian while in Nigerian and the babe her first time in the country. During the one week, I am to show them round, flex them and discuss business. Pls I need suggestions to make their visit not something to easily forget.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by lymelyte(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Galads:
A friend is visiting Nigeria with his babe on my invitation to spend a week. The guy wasn't a lagosian while in Nigerian and the babe her first time in the country. During the one week, I am to show them round, flex them and discuss business. Pls I need suggestions to make their visit not something to easily forget.
are you on d island or mainland.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Galads(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mainland
lymelyte:
are you on d island or mainland.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by donLEXY(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Galads:
Mainland

I think the shrine is calm, romantic environment

1 Like

Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by pimplucious: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
donLEXY:

Lol grin grin I know clowns like this are always at the look out for posts like this
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lacampagne Tropicana. Google it.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by lymelyte(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Galads:
Mainland
sorry, I don't know anywhere on mainland..
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Galads(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
I hav that place in mind but what is the best time to visit?
donLEXY:

Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Galads(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mention on the island as I plan to also go to the beach and probably look for a nice spot to relax
lymelyte:
sorry, I don't know anywhere on mainland..
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Lovetinz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
The National Museum at Onikan is a must.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Galads(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
Lacampagne Tropicana. Google it.
https://www.nairaland.com/125249/la-campagne-tropicana-whats-experience#up if you read this, you will agree with me that place is a NO
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Galads(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
With this write up, http://transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/106-opinionsinterviews/8753-my-visit-to-the-national-museum-lagos. its a no for me. thanks anyway.
Lovetinz:
The National Museum at Onikan is a must.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by adediranta(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
the ones I know very very well are;;;;;; Kiri kiri maximum security prison, FGC ijanikin, NURTW garage mushin...if they are feeling adventurous, sambisa satellite campus for ogba..they gon love doze places

1 Like

Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by mployer(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Galads:
https://www.nairaland.com/125249/la-campagne-tropicana-whats-experience#up if you read this, you will agree with me that place is a NO

Some posters still had good experience there.
Its all subjective.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Galads:

First of all, I didn't read all the posts you quoted because it's old(2008) and everyone's opinion is subjective like someone here said. However, I'll try to be as objective as I can. I've been to Lacampagne Tropicana three times this year alone, the last time being last month.

CONS:
> It is very far. When you get to Eleko (which is after Ajah, and already far from the mainland), you'll now have to travel about 20km to Lacampagne. The roads are very good though so cruising should be a breeze.

>Prices are relatively high, considering the distance you've just travelled and comparing with other leisure centres. Adults price is N4000. They used to have students' price but it depends on how well the students can negotiate.

>Their customer service is not the best but they appear nice and friendly. At least, they give you palmwine, akara, yam, coffee or sweets on arrival.

PROS:

> The serenity and tranquillity is second to none.

> There are a lot of activities you can engage in and I assure you, you can never get tired of them.

> They have a beach, a lake and a swimming pool. You can even do some water sports on the lake.

> They have hotels for lodging but they are quite expensive. A good honeymoon spot though.

PS: If you ain't gonna lodge, you should go on weekends.
Re: Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos by Galads(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks a lot, cost and distance won't be a problem because to me, travelling is also part of of adventure. In one week, I don't think I will be able to visit all the places I have in mind both on the mainland and island in one week. Maybe I will visit on my own
OgidiOlu3:

First of all, I didn't read all the posts you quoted because it's old(2008) and everyone's opinion is subjective like someone here said. However, I'll try to be as objective as I can. I've been to Lacampagne Tropicana three times this year alone, the last time being last month.

CONS:
> It is very far. When you get to Eleko (which is after Ajah, and already far from the mainland), you'll now have to travel about 20km to Lacampagne. The roads are very good though so cruising should be a breeze.

>Prices are relatively high, considering the distance you've just travelled and comparing with other leisure centres. Adults price is N4000. They used to have students' price but it depends on how well the students can negotiate.

>Their customer service is not the best but they appear nice and friendly. At least, they give you palmwine, akara, yam, coffee or sweets on arrival.

PROS:

> The serenity and tranquillity is second to none.

> There are a lot of activities you can engage in and I assure you, you can never get tired of them.

> They have a beach, a lake and a swimming pool. You can even do some water sports on the lake.

> They have hotels for lodging but they are quite expensive. A good honeymoon spot though.

PS: If you ain't gonna lodge, you should go on weekends.

(1) (Reply)

. / Halleluyah! Everybodys Come And Rejoice With Me / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts Ladies More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.