Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. (4344 Views)

Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / Is It An INSULT To Ask A LADY For Salt When Eating Her Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor triangle head like toilet roll......so u cam to nairaland to tell us that u ate onion from witch doctor to so that yor girl friend can learn how to cook?.. ..abi?

....bro ..we dont mean to sound rude but the next time u waste our time postin this wankonerick gabarish....M.O.D will ban u for 30years! (noo oofennse)
angry
Mr Cork she ain't light skin oo
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
my
broad,no dulling!!if she no sabi cook and she no won learn,discharge the
lazy gurl.An gurl wey pass thru uni,and she no fit get C for cooking,na
agbaya!My papa use koboko take teach me how to cook.But no enter her
friend o,that one na betraya.But really talk to her about her
cooking.Sometimes,its bad parenting,and so might not be her fault.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by marieolae(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
Even if its an imaginary story grin , I enjoyed every bit of your word.. This should be in Jokes session
hello
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
hello
ayaf missed you like mofedaku.. Where have you bin na ?
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by marieolae(f): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
lol some tins happened.. R u good.how has NL been?

1 Like

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
marieolae:
lol some tins happened.. R u good.how has NL been?
no tell me say na ur subscription finish ooooo ? grin
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by jamesbridget13(f): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
i love her but i can't continue to eat concortion all my life na. If she wan learn she for learn ter ter!
it seems u made up ur mind already. well good for u but too bad for ur gf.. but u musn't choose her friend
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
Even if its an imaginary story grin , I enjoyed every bit of your word.. This should be in Jokes session
bro Ayam playing witty you?? Why wouldu you say my seriousness is a joke? cry cheesy tongue cry
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
jamesbridget13:
it seems u made up ur mind already. well good for u but too bad for ur gf.. but u musn't choose her friend
choosing her friend wouldn't change any thing, its just gonna teach her a lesson.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
lynpetra:
my
broad,no dulling!!if she no sabi cook and she no won learn,discharge the
lazy gurl.An gurl wey pass thru uni,and she no fit get C for cooking,na
agbaya!My papa use koboko take teach me how to cook.But no enter her
friend o,that one na betraya.But really talk to her about her
cooking.Sometimes,its bad parenting,and so might not be her fault.
ehen thank you my sister! You are the understanding type. But asking her friend out is inevitable.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote
author=01karma post=26978214] ehen thank you my sister! You are the
understanding type. Becus asking her friend out is inevitable. [/quote]What if na only cook dis her friend know?She fit no good for other things.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
I want to interced on her behalf cheesy
man of God, why do i have that f3eling that yofa spoil. cry tongue cheesy
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
lynpetra:
What if na only cook dis her friend know?She fit no good for other things.
ermm that why i want to date her so that i can findout what she's really made of?
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by chimerase2: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
man of God, why do i have that f3eling that yofa spoil. cry tongue cheesy
stop it nah, abi dnt u knw amu her papa in the lord grin
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by chimerase2: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
kilo wa de ti o wa daku? cheesy
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
ermm that why i want to date her so that i can findout what she's really made of?
no need.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
kilo wa de ti o wa daku? cheesy
ife ni oooooo
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
lynpetra:
no need.
ok then. If you say so.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Caseless: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why do i find this funny? grin
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
stop it nah, abi dnt u knw amu her papa in the lord grin
papa in the lord ko, daddy in christ ni.. So this is how you dey move the ministry abi?
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Caseless:
Why do i find this funny? grin
my guy it may sound funny oo but na true o
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Caseless: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
my guy it may sound funny oo but na true o
i'm stil laffing... grin

1 Like

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Caseless:
i'm stil laffing... grin
cheesy
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by chimerase2: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
papa in the lord ko, daddy in christ ni.. So this is how you dey move the ministry abi?
grin grin
Dis not a laffing mata oya no laffing
Do u need a solution or not angry
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
grin grin
Dis not a laffing mata oya no laffing
Do u need a solution or not angry
ehen now you come! I need a solution man of God grin
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by chimerase2: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
ehen now you come! I need a solution man of God grin
den send de man of God her cat sori her number cheesy
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
den send de man of God her cat sori her number cheesy
hahahaha i talk am man of God yohaf spoil. Well well grin
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by jamesbridget13(f): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
choosing her friend wouldn't change any thing, its just gonna teach her a lesson.
hmmmmnm lesson dat ll cos enemity. i hope u ll marry her friend at d end no be to chop clean mouth
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by marieolae(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2014
U want to leave her becoz of food. Food will swallow u in ur dream . Amen
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by incredibleone: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2014
temigracie:
...lol...

You have to tell her....Let her know what you want....Let her know that the way to man's heart is through his mouth...

..She need to upgrade her cooking......Or she risk loosing you....
temigracie:
...lol...

You have to tell her....Let her know what you want....Let her know that the way to man's heart is through his mouth...

temigracie:
...lol...

the second paragraph z want I hate to hear,it makes we men look like Gluttons,its a big lie..
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2014
incredibleone:
[size=8pt][/size] the second paragraph z want I hate to hear,it makes we men look like Gluttons,its a big lie..

....lol....

So, you mean you care less about your stomach and what you put in it......Well, African guys love food.....They love good cooks.....They ll hang onto them like their lives depend on it.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Got This Message From His Bank / Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? / Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.