Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead (36656 Views)

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Treating America's First Ebola Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2014
BWOH2D:
Ebola was engineered to target blacks, that's why the cure would've made him worse. It wasn't meant for us. Just like AIDS was a bio weapon, as this is too. We keep trynna tell y'all to not trust Whites or any non black and beware of sellouts. Funny how west Africa is the same region that's becoming a threat and it's the same region that's now being attacked. This is no accident. This is also why the AGOA trade, Africom and the China man are all trynna carve Africa up again.

Learn how White Supremacy functions and you'll be able to protect yourself against these ppl. Mugabe has the right mindset.
This is also why they don't want Africa to move ahead with Pan-Africanism, too great of a threat, which is why they threaten you, stand firm my folks!
^^ On point: White Supremacy at ANY COST

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Bigsteveg(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Not so much hate, as utter disgust. This man had NO business visiting Liberia at the very height of this epidemic. Embarking on such a trip alone stands as eloquent testimony to the sheer arrogance of the man, who perhaps thought that his affected pseudo-American accent would give him immunity from a rampaging, easily transmitted disease. Not to worry, Mr. Dickead is making himself comfortable in hell right now, and he will be missed by NOBODY of any consequence.

It is indeed a fascinating study of human character, to recall the torrent of curses and invective directed by Nigerian writers in this forum, at the Liberian who first took Ebola to Nigeria, yet now, another bio-terrorist who did PRECISELY the same thing to the USA is pitied and spoken of in reverential tones by Nigerian writers here, as though it is fine for the USA to get infected by ANY means possible, yet SINFUL for Nigeria to suffer a similar fate.

I am WAY past caring what hypocrites think about my take on contemporary reality. If you don't like it, then don't read it and if you do read it and hate the points made, then don't respond to it, since I could not give a flying phuck what you or anyone else with thinks, in that double-standard mode that is sadly so common up in here.
And are u sure he just wanted to visit Liberia. You just open ur mouth and spew rubbish, he only went to US on a visit and even if he did travel to Liberia, is it the everybody suffering from ebola. Wo, ain't got time for dicckhead

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Fash20: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2014
optimumprimus:
I honestly do not understand why all flights from Africa to the US wasn't halted . Obama is the worst president in the history of the United states and I will never vote for another black president,Governor or Mayor. thank God I live in a 93 percent white and 3 percent asian city and state with little to no blacks here.
Donald Trump was even called a racist for suggesting that flights from West Africa to elsewhere in the world be banned . I am really sick of all the stvpid political correctness.
the day I see any sign of blacks around my neighborhood is the same day I'm packing all my belongings and moving to Fairbanks,Alaska or just anywhere far away .
If u hate blacks, what the 4kk are you doing on NL or hav you 4gotten NL is owned by a black. Who cares if u move to hell. Shi.t fu..c.k retar.ded racist

7 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by fyneboi79(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2014
AyLuxury:
Now folks are quick to blame the US government. Do people still read at all? Duncan lied, he had the fact that he was in contact with someone who had Ebola. It's not about race or someone being better than others.
He lied and as such, caused the delay in his treatment. Follow and actually read the articles about him.
Well, my condolences to the family.

Hmmm...FTC things. (dedicated to all Nigerian Ebola survivors).
I personally think he is a wicked man for deliberately withholding such relevant information and thereby endangering others undecided

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Bigsteveg:

And are u sure he just wanted to visit Liberia. You just open ur mouth and spew rubbish, he only went to US on a visit and even if he did travel to Liberia, is it the everybody suffering from ebola. Wo, ain't got time for dicckhead

Actually, Big Fella an assumption MUST be made at this stage that ALL Liberians ARE infected, and must be treated in their own country, with ALL exists blocked until the danger is over.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by fyneboi79(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2014
optimumprimus:
I honestly do not understand why all flights from Africa to the US wasn't halted . Obama is the worst president in the history of the United states and I will never vote for another black president,Governor or Mayor. thank God I live in a 93 percent white and 3 percent asian city and state with little to no blacks here.
Donald Trump was even called a racist for suggesting that flights from West Africa to elsewhere in the world be banned . I am really sick of all the stvpid political correctness.
the day I see any sign of blacks around my neighborhood is the same day I'm packing all my belongings and moving to Fairbanks,Alaska or just anywhere far away .
If you are white then I understand that ‎u r a racist.But if you are black....then I can also understand that you have been subjected to the worst kind of treatment that I would not let the goat I am about to slaughter face.You have no atom of self worth. it is my wish that you are gunned down by the white man you serve undecided

6 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by RaptorX: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
BWOH2D:
Ebola was engineered to target blacks, that's why the cure would've made him worse. It wasn't meant for us. Just like AIDS was a bio weapon, as this is too. We keep trynna tell y'all to not trust Whites or any non black and beware of sellouts. Funny how west Africa is the same region that's becoming a threat and it's the same region that's now being attacked. This is no accident. This is also why the AGOA trade, Africom and the China man are all trynna carve Africa up again.

Learn how White Supremacy functions and you'll be able to protect yourself against these ppl. Mugabe has the right mindset.

This is also why they don't want Africa to move ahead with Pan-Africanism, too great of a threat, which is why they threaten you, stand firm my folks!
The average African love oyinbo too much to listen to these your advice, coupled with the absolutely corrupt system, the continent is a sitting duck. A white doctor being interviewed on the Sean Hannity show in the US, said the virus was created before he caught himself and said he means the guy who "discovered" the virus in 1976 lol.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PointB: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2014
xtervaganza:
blaming the hospital in Texas when your friend lied to them about having made contact with an ebola victim

Apparently, you have challenge with comprehension!
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2014
DEAR NAIRALANDERS MY QUESTION STILL REMAINS 'HOW DID NIGERIA CONTAINED THIS EBOLA OF A DISEASE?? WORLD DEADLY DISEASE FOR THAT MATTER WHICH A WHOLE USA CANT EVEN FIND SOLUTION TO? WITH THIER LEVEL OF CIVILIZATION,BETTER DOCTORS,BETTER HOSPITALS? HOW DID NAIJA DID THAT WHICH USA HAS NOT? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?? ANYONE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION FOR THE GODS?

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by tonididdy(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Not so much hate, as utter disgust. This man had NO business visiting Liberia at the very height of this epidemic. Embarking on such a trip alone stands as eloquent testimony to the sheer arrogance of the man, who perhaps thought that his affected pseudo-American accent would give him immunity from a rampaging, easily transmitted disease. Not to worry, Mr. Dickead is making himself comfortable in hell right now, and he will be missed by NOBODY of any consequence.

It is indeed a fascinating study of human character, to recall the torrent of curses and invective directed by Nigerian writers in this forum, at the Liberian who first took Ebola to Nigeria, yet now, another bio-terrorist who did PRECISELY the same thing to the USA is pitied and spoken of in reverential tones by Nigerian writers here, as though it is fine for the USA to get infected by ANY means possible, yet SINFUL for Nigeria to suffer a similar fate.

I am WAY past caring what hypocrites think about my take on contemporary reality. If you don't like it, then don't read it and if you do read it and hate the points made, then don't respond to it, since I could not give a flying phuck what you or anyone else with thinks, in that double-standard mode that is sadly so common up in here.
u should knw better than to argue with a Nigerian mind esp. the yoruba mind-setted.

Patrick sawyer was labelled a devil and curses were laid on him day and nite for bringin the virus to Nigeria...same Nigerians label duncan a hero for taking the virus to the usa.

...believe it or not, duncan will be the first and last amerikan to die of ebola on american soil. The other possible contacts he came hjn contact with will all be treated flawlessly with 'real and secretly existing ebola antivirus drug'.

...amerika is not stupid
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by fyneboi79(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2014
optimumprimus:
all flights from west africa should have been banned from entering the USA . fvck off ! you demon!!
Na ur fada be demonundecided ‎u God forsaken son of a gun. I guess ‎u clean toilets in d ‎u.S,‎u will be met dis weekend with an ebola infested toilet. And then you will go down to hades and be comfronted by ur worst fear......d devil
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by artade: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2014
What a "humble" way to admit ignorance after several attempts to correction you!

Lesson: Never comment on a matter without having the facts, otherwise you will make yourself look 'bad'.

PapiWata:

No chit ? How on earth is it that the US is STILL handing out visas to Liberians of all people. Now that is just utterly mad.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by godsI(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Are you kidding me ? You ARE joking, right ? Are you seriously asking why a person resident in America would not feel entitled to visit Liberia at the height of its Ebola epidemic ?

I'll tell you why in simple English so you can understand. He had NO business going to GROUND ZERO for Ebola deaths on planet Earth. No phucking reason. You hear me ? NONE !

The man was 100% SAFE in America, when he decided to tempt fate with a journey motivated by extreme stupidity and criminal contempt for his own family, and for the entire nation of America.

I piss on the grave of that bio-terrorist. May he burn in hell. Phuck him, and phuck YOU if you are such a die-hard devotee of that evil man.
Hmmm... But Americans have a lot of cool business flying to 'Ground Zero' of terrorism(ISIL and Al-Nusta) to depose a sovereign of Syria? The demise of US or a failed US will mark the end to terrorism and pestilence(Ebola, Aids etc). And you are simply a 'learned illiterate'.

4 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by delords2: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2014
What's going on, a Liberian again? Are Liberians on a mission to spread EV worldwide?

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Bigsteveg(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Actually, Big Fella an assumption MUST be made at this stage that ALL Liberians ARE infected, and must be treated in their own country, with ALL exists blocked until the danger is over.
Assuming his family Stays there nko? Will he abadon his wife and kids? And there's no record he'a an America citizen, he only went to visit and I heard he stayed @ his sister's house
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by mumuguyman(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:
Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

In Liberia on his voluntary vacation at Ebola ground-zero, the naturalized American citizen cum-bio-terrorist KNOWINGLY assisted a very sick woman, making physical contact with her in the process, and thus contracting Ebola himself. Now hiding his self-imposed death sentence by Ebola infection, this horrid person LIED at the airport at the time of his return to the US, when asked if he had made contact with ANY sick person while in Liberia.

Obviously, the now now-dead Liberian bio-terrorist was an under-achiever as an immigrant to America, because he had no medical coverage, and likely expected FREE treatment for his Ebola illness, followed possibly by 15 minutes of world fame as he charged big money for press interviews. Well, all those dastardly plans came to nothing, and the bio-terrorist was simply allowed to die, with treatment deliberately and rightfully DENIED him, until he croaked like the worthless scum-bag that he is.

Mr. Thomas Eric Dumbfuck, I hope you are enjoying your eternity as a charcoal shovel-wielding slave amid the fiery pits of deepest hell. May your wicked soul rot forever there, and may your memory be erased from the minds of all decent people like a bad dream at the break of dawn. To all other Liberians hoping to run to America for FREE Ebola treatment, let the fate of your role model be a lesson, to show the world there is NO free lunch. Stay the hell IN Liberia, and stop trying to spread that nasty disease. Head to America with that chit, and you WILL be left to die like the free-loading sack of excrement that you are.
what a racist!!! Does it add a penny to your dry bank account? Huh?

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by begwong: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Oga obama how market? upon say the zmapp drugs you saved for the americans no fit save one of your own this time around.You could have administered the Nigerian pesticide or salt on your citizen nah!
Mumu black pesido!
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by tonididdy(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2014
bigiyaro:
These phuckin Liberians should be totally banned from traveling. Phuck dis guy n Phuck sawyer. They are terrorists as far as am concerned. They can rot in hell.
shikena they knw exactly what they were doing spreading that thang.

Next destination will be china or australia.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! He's not mentally ill, matter of fact, he's the sanest person on this thread.

I see you're an outspoken sympathiser of bio-terrorists, or maybe you're just too dumb to understand the very catastrophic ramifications of this man's act of sheer stupi*dity.

The US treated him with dignity, left to me, he should have been shot dead immediately he was discovered to be carrying Ebola.

Human stup*idity is the greatest threat to civilisation
50calibre grin grin .... Ya own no dey pass Gun tongue
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by lakamua: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Papi wata may seem harsh but he is 100percent RIGHT. There are too many hypocrites and selfish wicked people in africa. I remembered the kind of comments i saw here when patrick sawyer brought ebola to nigeria. 2day, everybody has turned to child of God because, the same thing is happening to america. If you are as Good and you claim to be, You will obey they most important commandment of God, " love your neighbor as yourself". 98percent of africans lack that spirit

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by prowlG: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Destroy elbola
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by begwong: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2014
optimumprimus:
all flights from west africa should have been banned from entering the USA and other uninfected nations. fvck off ! you demon!!
does living in camden,toledo,detroit ,west philadelphia,new orleans etc. make a person pan african or afrocentric?
IF ONLY YOU WERE NEVER RESCUED WITH OTHER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BY THE ITALIANS AT LAMPADUSA,YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN BY ONE OF THE BOMBS SET BY BOKOHARAM IN NAIJA.
oløshi!®
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Fash20: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2014
optimumprimus:
just shut up,you malnourished idiiot! did you invent the internet? did you invent the program used in building this forum? I have the right to be anywhere on the internet and to air my opinion.
There's nothing wrong with my previous comment about not letting ebola infected patients in the US ,so jst shut up and never quote me again , you demon !
story for the gods. Just get a map and a car and drive to hell. devil!!

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by abbyyzino(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2014
ayanbaba2:
Where is the antivirus...
Norton or AVG

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by loswhite(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

No chit ? How on earth is it that the US is STILL handing out visas to Liberians of all people. Now that is just utterly mad.
can't u see clearly that you are the mad one nw.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2014
It’s amazing how people were here abusing Patrick Sawyer for knowingly putting Nigerians at risk, but now they are sympathetic to this guy because it wasn’t Nigeria he landed on.

This is simple. Because he lied about not being in contact with any Ebola patient, he did not receive timely treatment. We have learned that the timeliness of detection and treatment increases your chances. So why are we shocked?

All of a sudden, Duncan is a hero. Too many lunatics on this thread.

#Unfollows.

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by bolajiak(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2014
OKDnigeria:
A Liberian man who was diagnosed with Ebola in
Texas has died, a hospital spokesman said
Wednesday.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
“It is with profound sadness and heartfelt
disappointment that we must inform you of the
death of Thomas Eric Duncan this morning at 7:51
am,” said the statement from Texas Health
spokesman Wendell Watson.
“Mr. Duncan succumbed to an insidious disease,
Ebola. He fought courageously in this battle.”
Duncan was the first patient diagnosed with Ebola
outside West Africa, where the hemorrhagic virus
has killed more than 3,400 people since the
beginning of the year.
He flew from Liberia to Texas to visit family,
arriving in Dallas on September 20. He began
feeling sick four days later, but was not
hospitalized until September 28.
“The past week has been an enormous test of our
health system, but for one family it has been far
more personal. Today they lost a dear member of
their family,” said Texas health commissioner
David Lakey.
“They have our sincere condolences, and we are
keeping them in our thoughts.”
He said that the medical team in Texas has
“provided excellent and compassionate care, but
Ebola is a disease that attacks the body in many
ways.”
Health officials are monitoring dozens of people
who may have come in contact with Duncan,
including about 10 who are considered at high risk
of contracting Ebola.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/us-ebola-patient-dead/
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by maphed: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2014
I bet my "balls" they never treated this guy!
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2014
omazus:
Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind(John Donne). If not for this I would have seen this man's death as disgrace to America after their efforts to ridicule Naija. Well, this only proves one thing: American health system is not too far away better than Naija's. And they are learning from us...................
obviously we can catch up with their health system. Thats how they wrongly diagnosed Dora Akuyili
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by lilkid2435(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Thank you for your opinion. I am also armed, and blessed with a very itchy trigger finger. I hunt for bio-terrorists as a family sport.
. What's this one saying? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women / COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.