Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. (5123 Views)

PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan / Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail / REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by RedEboe(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
1. There's a lawsuit waiting for her by Getty Images for using over 1000 pictures illegally. And Getty images doesn't joke with lawsuits.
2. Top Nigerian brands and sponsors may start avoiding Linda Ikeji or else they may be accused of funding and sponsoring plagiarism-they may also be found liable by future lawsuits.
3. They may not admit it but MANY Nigerian celebrities and real creative writers are happy with Linda Ikeji's plight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by stevecantrell: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedEboe:

3. They may not admit it but MANY Nigerian celebrities and real creative writers are happy with Linda Ikeji's plight.

Hmm...are you part of the above category ?

14 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by donpope1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedEboe:
1. There's a lawsuit waiting for her by Getty Images for using over 1000 pictures illegally. And Getty images doesn't joke with lawsuits.
2. Top Nigerian brands and sponsors may start avoiding Linda Ikeji or else they may be accused of funding and sponsoring plagiarism-they may also be found liable by future lawsuits.
are you Seun??

7 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by itstpia1: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by scribble: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Google and a consortium of interests are trying to kill Linda Ikeji website

Google is killing it for economic reasons...Google does not like paying publishers money...

LindaIkeji was worth more than a million a day in Google payouts, so economically Google is inclined to cut off the gravy train

All Google needed was collaborators.

Cue the dude with a hard on for Linda Ikeji...

The babe needs to repent and give her life to Christ because she has so many BIG haters...GOOGLE is not a small fry

I shiver as I type this! Because of the wrath of Google

Well the babe has supposedly opened a new site lindaikeji.mobi...it lacks a lot of its old functionality at the moment, but at least there is presence and she reacted quickly....

Personally I think Linda will march on...most of her advertisers are FMCG companies and they dont really need to worry about her as a reputational risk...

Her and Tiwa sha! cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by slimfit1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
She was a complete idiot
Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by oderemo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Doro trouble?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by newguy1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
If she is truthful den she got bo cause for alarm, also se still hav the brain dat got r what she had b4
Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by Ajibam: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by kenny091(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians sha. d way she made mouth yesterday I thought she was on top of the situation.only for her to be knocked off her perch today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by omenka(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Number 2 is gonna be her main undoing.

#Big bucks coming Seun's way!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by sopoundz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
ehya feel sorry for her tho. we all saw it coming..... started wit nairaland to sahara naw linda. wow! hw far pple cn go to c yur downfall
Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by wesley80(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
scribble:

Google is killing it for economic reasons...Google does not like paying publishers money...

LindaIkeji was worth more than a million a day in Google payouts, so economically Google is inclined to cut off the gravy train

The babe needs to repent and give her life to Christ because she has so many BIG haters...GOOGLE is not a small fry

Well the babe has supposedly opened a new site lindaikeji.mobi...it lacks a lot of its old functionality at the moment, but at least there is presence and she reacted quickly....

Personally I think Linda will march on...most of her advertisers are FMCG companies and they dont really need to worry about her as a reputational risk...

Her and Tiwa sha! cry
Can you confirm that site is actually being run by Linda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by Waspy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
kenny091:
Nigerians sha. d way she made mouth yesterday I thought she was on top of the situation.only for her to be knocked off her perch today.
Its a lesson for us all to learn from. Reminds me of last yr when some guys were trying to report Seun/ NL to #hackersanonymous. I guess Seun had to be diplomatic even when it was its site

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
scribble:

Her and Tiwa sha! cry

Google is a behemoth. . .too big and too powerful to worry about one random blogger in one African country. It's not right to count Google among her "enemies". They simply followed standard protocol based on the weight of petitions against her blog by those who want to run her out of business.

Forget Google, Linda's Nigeria-based haters are entirely responsible for her plight. Unfortunately, they are Internet-savvy and determined enough, so they exploited a few loopholes to bring her down. Give a dog a bad name in order to hang it; that's the way of the world.

Too bad she didn't see this coming early enough. She should have registered/reclaimed any or all of her eponymous website domains (.com/.net/.ng/etc.) a few years ago when business started booming. Then again, I wouldn't blame her too much.

I desperately hope she overcomes this phase and bounces back even stronger and bigger. She is one of her generation's biggest success stories . . . .a shining example of an independent, legitimate, and truly self-made young lady. She will be back, God willing.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
*sekem* grin
Up Nairaland!!! grin

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Plan B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by majamajic(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
kenny091:

she said if they shut her site down that she will come up with something better. At least she saw it coming.

Don't conclude yet, I hope she hit back and better.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by IamLEGEND1: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
And that my dear grand-pikin...................was how linda ikeji descended into obscurity.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by priscaoge(f): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedEboe:

No doubt you are one of them sad but seriously She will surely put all ye haters to shame tongue She will bounce back and stronger! wink

When many are busy trying to be successful and creative, others are busy trying and plotting to pull the successful ones down. Na God go shame all her haters undecided undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by macklef(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Linda did not have Technical advisers, i just agree with her when she says it started as a hobby, it sure did continue as a hobby even till yesterday
Cos i dont know why she did not think of claiming all linking domains before now.
Seun, hope ur not dulling here.

Maybe now u guys understand why seun dey keep low profile. In nigeria bad belle plenty, he shows his million naira car tomorow n dey have every reason to start plotting his downfall.

10 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by mooremedia: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Linda Linda Linda.......How many times did I call you.
Alot of people have said they gave you advise but you turned a deaf ear
if only you listened shocked shocked
I pray you bounce back but only after you've paid those you infringed their
copyright

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by 100Cents: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Are you her God ?

BTW, when she comes back, she would know the world is a dog fight cage...

I tell ya...
Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by benega: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Breaking news: linda ikeji puts up her new range rover 4 sale says: times are hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by publicenemy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
What has it profit the culprits now?This is why we are so backward.

Anyways I think she didn't keep her profile low enuff..she is an ibo lady,she should have known better.

Stating the price of her range rover online and other stuff about her would definitely draw jealousy from lazy people who would rather drag people at the top down than try to be up there.

I pray GOD give her the strenght to see this through and things work out better for her.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by jideomowunmi(f): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
She has been longing for a vacation and some time to go straff...well....here is her chance... undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by abokikhalifa: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
I just don't understand. She is very hard working. She works hard to make money, after everything God blessed her so much dat even doas with a first cclass nd 2.1 can't even smell half of the money she as in her account yet one enemy from no wear start plotting her downfall. WTF, may ebola visite ur enymies house. Hw will u prosper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by nwaobitex: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ehya cry
Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by Lafem(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na wah o. As Yoruba people will say, "Ota po" -- translation: Enemy plenty. It is well with you, Linda.

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by kcpragmatik(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Linda Ikeji.... I want to believe she foresaw this ish before now.. If not, she was carried away..
This is the point to test her strength..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by tomiobj(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tcheew. She should go and sit down smwere. She is d queen of useless nigeria bloggers. Lyk she sed olamide impregnated his gf. Her news r fake jorr.
RedEboe:

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji May Not Bounce Back Too Easily. by decode55(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmm...

Watching closely

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Caption Gej's Demeanour In A Picture Posted By Senator Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.