Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples (37698 Views)

Origin Of The Bantu Peoples: Eastern Nigeria/Western Cameroun? / Egbas Are The Former Igbo Warriors Of Southwest / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by belente(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
If this thread is about Igbo people, some people could have derail it

3 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by ideatoprince18(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
abdul123:
Yorubas re always colourful.. Pls Igbos beware
.....yea colorful when they bleach...lyk red,yellow,blue,green .....

3 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by sweetgala(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sure would like to attend this ojude oba one day, I see the main man Olorogun Sunny Kuku up there

1 Like

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by sweetgala(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemon12:
They too are from southwest ...

1st and 3rd are Yoruba tribal, with Oyo/ibadan tribal marks. Some Ogun mark with that design too

2nd is not Yoruba , no known Yoruba family use marks full lenght markings of the face

3 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by airlord2020: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Don't know their tribe and I don't care. You Nigerians make fun of one another. Have fun. Are you happy now
aryzgreat:

The person u quoted How did He bring tribal bashing?

Are the ppl he uploaded not yoruba?
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by sweetgala(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
aryzgreat:

The person u quoted How did He bring tribal bashing?

Are the ppl he uploaded not yoruba?

It was obvious the uploads were to disrupt the thread, and buttress the point the first Pic is not a Yoruba lady, while only two of the second are.

1 Like

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by sweetgala(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
belente:

Several people already tried to derail this, Yoruba people are just not bothered by idiots

4 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by airlord2020: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't know all your tribes. I'm only pointing out what I see on this forum
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by TVTKOKO(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemon12:
these guys are proud of their culture and you're here spewing trash Please show us wat ur own culture is got

4 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Original igbo girl! but am proud of yorubas. God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by missKiffy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemon12:
undecided do u have a crush on me nii?
Ibeere rada rada

2 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by mightycrown1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
Original igbo girl! but am proud of yorubas. God bless Nigeria
we are proud of you too

3 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by xtervaganza(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
belente:
and you are.......?
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by seedorfg(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
i rep elerinjare in kwara state, omo yoruba ni mi tokan tokan

1 Like

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by emmatok(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemon12:
Op it seems like you forgot to add this Lady picture.... She is from Southwest too

A Yoruba to be specific ...

That's not a Yoruba tribal Mark.
Stop disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Masterclass32: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brethren, abeg make we no derail this thread.

Its a yoruba thread. Let them celebrate themselves. If I no get any better thing to talk (abi type?), make I move go next thread.
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemon12:
Op it seems like you forgot to add this Lady picture.... She is from Southwest too

smh.
That is not a Yoruba mark. The upper marks gave you away. That's Igbira, possibly.

3 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by cole265(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
laurel03:
Oduduwa is our originator, Bajayida is Hausa own.... I don't know their own originator oo

The tribe you are refaring to are originally originated from ile ife. They are bush pple. (Ara Igbo) when odudua migrated to ile ife, the bush tribe retrited into the bush. As the yorubas civilisation expands and grew, the bush tribe (alara Igbo) further retricted more and more into the bush until they occupy the eastern Nigeria of today and are called the Igbo pple ( the bush pple) thank me for the piece of history. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
una don see wetin buhari dey cause now?
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by tpiander: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Octaves:
I thought it was a 'photographer's tour'. Nice pics tho

sw photographers dont tour like this, not sure why.

such pictures and festivals should be easily accessible and available to the public. These kind of things are good for tourism.
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by tpiander: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemon12:

you seem to be a xenophobe.
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by bbjummy: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Proudly Ekiti

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Seunpaul01(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
I love my tribe. Mostly all Yorubas are respected anywhere in nigeria and in the world. We still need to promote our culture more, kudos to our musicians and yoruba nollywood. But we need our people in goverment to create something to promote this enviable culture.

I am a true GBAGURA and IGBEYIN man. onenigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by osimataylor(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
The yoruba's are too chauvinistic.They eat Amala oil soup thet say its the best.They are so noisy,arrogant and dirty.
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by apholaryn: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
osimataylor:
The yoruba's are too chauvinistic.They eat Amala oil soup thet say its the best.They are so noisy,arrogant and dirty.
your hatred fr d tribe go soon kill u bro.lol

2 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by lyricalz: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tribalistic people
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by WIZGUY69(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemon12:
look at this mentally deranged fool. are you better off the people you uploaded there pics or what?? post your own picture let the world see. ugly kid. hiding behind your keyboard can't save your ugliness. am sure your mother is not beautiful than that woman. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
osimataylor:
T[s]he yoruba's are too chauvinistic.They eat Amala oil soup thet say its the best.They are so noisy,arrogant and dirty[/s].
another flat headed dunce on the loose.
the yorubas will always be a way ahead of your miserable tribe.
kid Deal with that.
cool

2 Likes

Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Richy4(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
That picture is 8 years old.

Don't you have a recent picture OP. An 8 year old kid should be in primary 3 or 4 by now
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Enigma90(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
all i see are dumb people with dumb tribal marks
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
laurel03:
Oduduwa is our originator, Bajayida is Hausa own.... I don't know their own originator oo

Always looking for trouble....... Others on the thread are happily praising the yoruba tribe, u are here sniffing for trouble, don't allow pepper to enter ur nose o
Re: A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples by tpiander: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Half-Unclad Gbagyi Men At Gbagyi Festival In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Oba Elegushi 45th Birthday Party (pics, Video) / Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.