Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? (930 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by Richie0974: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
I've heard a lot from different people about dz "FRIEND ZONE" and now am confused...
I have a female friend that we do almost everything together even her b/f sometimes asks if we are dating..... But recently that I've been hearing stuffs abt dz "friend zone" I've being dissociating myself from her and now am feeling guilty coz she has asked me a couple of times that wat is wrong with me and I can't bring myself to tell her the reason for my change of behavior..... So I want to really ask.....does being a friend with a female automatically means you are in the friend zone and iz it all that bad that I should stay away from it??
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by Mrval20(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bro, you should continue to be a good friend to her or any other girl for that matter. The only time it gets bad is when you have feelings for a girl and still accept to be "just friends" with her.... That's what being friendzoned means.
#Myopinion.

3 Likes

Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by brainpower(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
To me friend zone should mean if you want to date the girl in question or have feelings for her and she keeps trying to keep you as just a friend and even using you to achieve some aims. And if this is the case then its bad simple! Cos that stuff she refused to give to you, another guy is getting it while you suffer by the side. But if you do not have any feelings for her, then it shouldn't be called friend zone and its not bad. And I don't know why people can't have their own mind, those same people abusing you will still be the ones to grab the opportunity if they get it. Nobody should ever make you change your mind about anything except the person does it constructively rather than ridiculing you. Believe me, atleast one of your friends wants to be in that your position and even if you are being friend zoned, what's their f**cking business?

2 Likes

Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by valdes00(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
NL --- changin ppl's way of thinkin sinx 2005

1 Like

Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by Dygeasy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
As long as you don't have any feelings for the girlin question, it's pointless severing a frienship for fear of being called 'friendzoned'.

1 Like

Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nope. It's actually a good start to something new.
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by ijechikky(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nah,dont stay away from it...
just know that...""FriendZone is the 2nd world Populated place after China""

1 Like

Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by iceberylin(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
ijechikky:
Nah,dont stay away from it...
just know that...""FriendZone is the 2nd world Populated place after China""
ŦÁĹĹŚ ŦŔŐM MŤŃ MÁŚŚ grin
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by chymystique(f): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
What's with guys and the word "Friendzone" these days.. Its so annoying to me cos it has destroyed so many friendships. Can't the opposite sex be friends with each other anymore?. The person that coined that word needs to be shot angry
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by valmunich(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
What of brotherzone pls
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2014
It's good if you are friends with her.

Don't think you're friend zoned.
You don't even have feelings for her.
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by merit12(f): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Continue to be nice to her

Somedays something good might come up[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by Tymax(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Can't you people see the part where he wrote
Richie0974:
... we do almost everything together even her b/f sometimes asks if we are dating.....
Guy you are swimming in the Friend zone. Enjoy.
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by Mrval20(m): 4:58am On Oct 09, 2014
valmunich:
What of brotherzone pls

It sure goes pari passu with friendzoning. Most times when the guy finally mans up and confronts the lady, probably due to advices from friends, the girl will go "aww, but you're just like my brother!"
And the guy's face will be like *yeah right, we're Siamese twins!*
And then the apology stage sets in.
Girls are awesome creaturessmiley

1 Like

Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by LadyCaty(f): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Dere is ntn dere jare..nawa sef
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by LadyCaty(f): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2014
So cos of wat u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ hearin u wana stp being fwends wit ha.dts weird mi dear..mayb u shld get a gf so u ll stp feeling lyk dt..
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by djeezy(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2014
It's bad when you have feelings for her and desire to take it to the next level only to discover you likes another assshole.
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by loswhite(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Do you have feelings 4 her ? Do you day dream abt hw good both of you will be together if not 4 her boyfriend? There is difference between been Js friends with a girl and a friend zone.
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by pigin: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2014
@Op, just let go!! a boy and a girl cannot be friends.
Re: Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad?? by philantoxx(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
hahahaha@OP your so funny bro

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Need To Break Up With Ur GF JANUARY... (nairaland Bigboys) / Help Before I Change My Mind / Erhmmm. Can Anything Good Come Out Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.