Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203948 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Eazeee(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
pls help me as my A1 plus has stopped working for about 3 days now. i have changed SIM airtel, etisalat & mtn but still scramble channel is all i see
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2015
iykmora:
does it mean strong rx will not do it?
Don't be deceive, strong decoder is not a fully iks decoder, strong decoder is partially iks receiver
Beside strong decoder will not pop up all the channels from the server and it freeze a lot
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iykmora(m): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Kk
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Aone is working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Qsat working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
REASON WHY IPTV USE MORE MEGA BITE THAN CARD SHARING ACCOUNT

People do ask why IPTV consume more mega bite than card sharing account the reason is that IPTV transmit moving picture signal I.e stream videos That why it use a lot of MEGA BITE.

While card sharing account transmit only data that makes it use very little mega bite

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
TRUST AND RELIABLE AND CHEAP PLACE TO BUY YOUR IKS ACCOUNT

the best and reliable and place to buy cheap iks account is no other place than buying from mighty Alibaba.com online shopping.
They sell at the market price using money transfer service
Find out how much one naira for a dollar
The more you buy the cheaper it's becomes for those of you who want to resale with adequate return Alibaba is the best belt,
For your personal use you can order for one piece and you will be even be giving days of try.
Make sure you check the details of the product you order and make sure is from mainland
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
TRUE REASON WHY QSAT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WITH AZSKY DONGLE GPRS

You may have notice that qsat freeze at times when connect it with azsky dongle the answer is that qsat is a stand alone decoder i.e qsat is a iks decoder with inbuilt dongle incline together to work as one unit. So when you attach azsky dongle with qsat decoder sometimes the dongle inside the qsat will interfere with the azsky dongle that is attach to it there by causing some amount of freezing.

NOTE: qsat work great with cccam such as tv1, aone start account, killer account etc
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jommybabe: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello everyone.Thanks to all the gurus here. You are wondafu. I heard one can watch TVC, channels, wap tv and so on on qsat 23 Pls i need somebody to help me with the step by step manual setting because i have one which i was using to watch daarsat until it went off. Thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 24, 2015
jommybabe:
Hello everyone.Thanks to all the gurus here. You are wondafu. I heard one can watch TVC, channels, wap tv and so on on qsat 23 Pls i need somebody to help me with the step by step manual setting because i have one which i was using to watch daarsat until it went off. Thanks.

goto installation- transponder select satellite amos press red bottom to add frequency and symbol rate 10804h 30000 press ok twice then track your satellite
then press ur blue buttom to scan n change manual scan to blind scan and
press ok
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Th
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jommybabe: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2015
hugman:

goto installation- transponder select satellite amos press red bottom to add frequency and symbol rate 10804h 30000 press ok twice then track your satellite
then press ur blue buttom to scan n change manual scan to blind scan and
press ok

Thanks @ hugman for ur prompt reeponse.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jommybabe: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Hugman. Thanks but i did not get it. I will like u to simplify d setting for me step by step. i saw about 3 amos but i dont kno which one to select. i av dstv and daarsat tracked on my decoder, which one will i use? Also, it seems ur decoder is different from my own which is Qsat 23 because the setting u gave me does not correspond as i try to follow it. Pls help me.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
jommybabe:
@Hugman. Thanks but i did not get it. I will like u to simplify d setting for me step by step. i saw about 3 amos but i dont kno which one to select. i av dstv and daarsat tracked on my decoder, which one will i use? Also, it seems ur decoder is different from my own which is Qsat 23 because the setting u gave me does not correspond as i try to follow it. Pls help me.
are you the one who did the installation of your two dish? Or someone install it for you?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
jommybabe:
are you the one who did the installation of your two dish? Or someone install it for you?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jommybabe: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
someone did it for me about 2 years ago but i have com to understand it because i make any new changes on the setting but i av never touched the dishes.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Eazeee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
pls my A PLUS has not been working for d past one week. pls help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by taosola(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
jommybabe:
someone did it for me about 2 years ago but i have com to understand it because i make any new changes on the setting but i av never touched the dishes.
Do you still have some channels in the same set with TVC you want? If yes, just put the station on any channel in the group, then follow the instruction the guy had given u before.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jommybabe: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
taosola:

Do you still have some channels in the same set with TVC you want? If yes, just put the station on any channel in the group, then follow the instruction the guy had given u before.

Thanks for your response. Pls can u giv me ur numba for clearer explanation and incase i want to ask any oda question. Thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by taosola(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2015
jommybabe:

Thanks for your response. Pls can u giv me ur numba for clearer explanation and incase i want to ask any oda question. Thanks.

08022566448 but it is very simple anyway.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olaoluwa2008(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
taosola:

08022566448 but it is very simple anyway.

ok tnx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by BigApple1010: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
. kiss
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
[b][/b]Help!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
[b][/b]
Help my guys. My a1star decoder is dead. It's showing a certain blue and loading forever. How can I revive it please?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by taosola(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
olaoluwa2008:

ok tnx

Hope you got it?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by LSBLeaky(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please my qsat is not recognizing any modem @ it USB port @ d back. only recognize hauwei modem on d front USB $ not Zte. what can I do as I have only a zte modem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
chemicool:
[b][/b]
Help my guys. My a1star decoder is dead. It's showing a certain blue and loading forever. How can I revive it please?
Pls can you upload the screen shot for better understanding
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
LSBLeaky:
Please my qsat is not recognizing any modem @ it USB port @ d back. only recognize hauwei modem on d front USB $ not Zte. what can I do as I have only a zte modem
Qsat decoder is made to work only with hauwei moderm
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by etcwest: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
hugman:

Don't be deceive, strong decoder is not a fully iks decoder, strong decoder is partially iks receiver
Beside strong decoder will not pop up all the channels from the server and it freeze a lot
only chines cccams freez on strong.try use other clines u will be impressed especilly with HD channels ies 16e,36a hd channels.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
hugman:

Pls can you upload the screen shot for better understanding
@hugman it happened when I was upgrading it. Fuel finished from my generator . It shows Download from TS.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
chemicool:

@hugman it happened when I was upgrading it. Fuel finished from my generator . It shows Download from TS.
You need to wakeup your dead aone decoder with aone software
Pls try the qsat way of waking up dead qsat using aone decoder software
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
hugman:
THE EASY WAY TO WAKEUP DEAD QSAT WITHOUT A COMPUTER

1. download or copy ur qsat type firmware into usb flash drive probably new usb flash drive for easy identification by qsat

2. insert the usb flash drive into ur qsat

3. power on ur qsat and wait for minute n qsat will do the rest automatic waking up of ur qsat for you

( this procedure has been tested on qsat according to a source)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.