Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,028 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola (27723 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by mmark12(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
londoner:

Nigeria has sent over 600 volunteers to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea and maybe you are not aware that volunteer hospital staff have lost their lives also in Nigeria, treating ebola patients.

CNN is not going to tell you that, it does not fit into the narrative of the helpless African relying on the great white/western saviour.

Before you judge, it may be better to do some research.

The US is sending troops, now that they are in the ebola firing line. This is after denying supply of their Znapp medication to the Nigerian government, before they were able to contain it.

US is arrogant,that's common knowledge, but then many countries are.

DICK HEAD, i am still waiting for u to tell me your source. 600 VOLUNTEERS MY FOOT

Has Cat gotten your tongue.

OR is it because u cant use a machete that your mind has gone blank.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by mmark12(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:

Have we stopped our airlines from flying to Liberia, Guinea et al? Have we raised concerns about our porous borders? I'm yet to read lately of anything that publicizes such against countries with over 3000 deaths from the virus. America's only confirmed case was brought in by an African, same with the ones in Europe. These were caregivers helping your brothers, sacrificing their lives to help you. Not until yesterday was it released in the news that Nigeria will be sending people to help their neighbors while your slave masters have been doing it for quite a while.

That said, do well next time at least to make an intelligent comment before showing your level of IQ in a public forum.

1000% AGREE WITH YOU, the so called slave master (US) has sent thousands of troops, drugs, equipment to help ebola hit countries from far away North America

while the USELES GIANT OF AFRICA, NIGERIA, A COUNTRY WITH ONLY ONE TESTICLE - hasn't sent a single medical team, even though they are within the same West African region. SHAME SHAME SHAME

ROSSIKE IS A SLAVE TO THE CORRUPT THIRD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC STATE CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Sylverbox(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:
Nigerians cancel trips to America and Europe over Ebola?? You're kidding right? Or is this some sort of news satire?

If it's real then I doubt if these people seriously have visas to the listed countries.
. Nna forget O°˚˚˚ different categories of Nigerians dey O. Abi shey na till we upload '10 types of travellers you meet at MMIA'
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by mmark12(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're dumber than dumb. Stu.pid slave. So it only works the other way round in your tiny, brainless head? Whites avoiding Africa. Africans cannot possibly have a reason to avoid western countries, correct? Dumbito. The only thing left to complete your mental slavery is to get a padlock between your lips.

ROSSIKE IS A SLAVE TO THE CORRUPT THIRD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC STATE CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by ElekeNtioba: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
hobat4cash:

with their advanced healthcare system, that dude still died of ebola abi? please for once lets admit that Nigeria tried in curtailing the menace of ebola, and the so called advanced countries are begging to learn from us how we contained the disease.

begging to learn from us Did they also beg us to supply them Zmapp and d other ebola treatment drugs we used....smh

It was God's intervention dat saved us, ntin else.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
What can I say than to just pray this crazy virus dies completely cos just from 1single country its almost all over the world. As for Nigeria, thank God for the "Will" then to fight it and I strongly pray it won't find its way back into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Goldenboy007(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hilarious! The large crowd at the Nigerian US embassy still same!
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Pedroscope(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:
Nigerians cancel trips to America and Europe over Ebola?? You're kidding right? Or is this some sort of news satire?

If it's real then I doubt if these people seriously have visas to the listed countries.

Why is it not possible? What's in those countries?
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Crazyadlin(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
The best news av heard so far since I960 grin
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
AMENNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
jacabi:
I wish this virus never exist. It has now become universal problem. May it never find it way back to nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by chibyke2x(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
On my way to america. I have meeting Wit
h ebola
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by ugoland2013: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
It is now our turn now to reject the US
Are looking for admission into any university especially professional course
call 08148320580
http://wealthcrafti..com/
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by rafkaz(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Clearing & Forwarding Agents,Both Containerised And Roro Vehicles! Whit General Cargo @ Apapa Tinca Port

if you build a business relationship with my company, we wont dissapoint you, below is my office address

Our Office NPA Commercial Building (National) Tin Can Port, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria

For more information contact 08073935324, 08033974999 or rafkaz1426@yahoo.com

Best Regard
Olalekan Kazeem

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by londoner: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
mmark12:

DICK HEAD, i am still waiting for u to tell me your source. 600 VOLUNTEERS MY FOOT

Has Cat gotten your tongue.

OR is it because u cant use a machete that your mind has gone blank.

You might want to grow up a bit, and hile at it, try and remember the manners you were taught as a child.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/145851/nigerians-volunteer-to-fight-ebola-in-west-africa

http://healthfolk.net/news/10677/591-nigerians-volunteered-to-fig

https://twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/520185884982116352

http://liberianobserver.com/news/nigeria-donates-supplies-ebola-fight-liberia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZci0JNpu7c
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by wildikeman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Top bullshi...t!
Nigerians cancelling trips to US or Europe?!
Hot nonsense!
NEXT!!!!!!
I never comot oo Nigeria...pls open the gate I want to get out of this unpleasant Ebola non infested hell to an Ebola yankee...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment / LASTMA Official Slumps On Traffic Duty (PHOTO) / Ayeni Conjoined Twins Undergo Successful Seperation Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.