Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola (27451 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by basty: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Payback for America, God paying them in their own coin.
Sawyer, an American brought Ebola to Nigeria.
America over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by odepacy: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Wot a irony of life, tank u ny God o tank u my God o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2014
jacabi:
I wish this virus never exist. It has now become universal problem. May it never find it way back to nigeria.

Amen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by skyfall: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2014
I blame the emergence of Ebola in the US on Obama. He should have banned all flights from the 3 most affected countries several months ago. He never seems to be able to take firm decisions. Always dragging his feet.

And that's what he'll still have to do eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by MadCow1: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2014
I am currently in Houston and I cant even see any real signs of people freaking out over the Ebola matter like Nigeria did. grin

The city seems to be calm and unfazed by the Virus..
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by 2good(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:

That's not the point. There has only been 1 confirmed case in the USA brought by a Liberian, an AFRICAN, same with the other countries listed. If anything, the worries should be on trips to neighboring countries and the ones seriously fighting and struggling with the disease.

This news is a joke!

Still not the point. Not everybody is desperate to go abroad like your earlier post says. That is what I am trying to address. Many people get visa and don't bother to travel before the visa expires because they are doing something valuable with their life in Nigeria.
I don't argue with you that the topic is however a joke because its not practical in the bigger sense to be a news.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by onoja12: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2014
This is the time for Nigerian Government to cash in,and immediately begin to make Nigerians look inward,i have said it,does who brought Ebola to Africa made a big mistake,in there mind they thought they are whipping out the black race but rather they are finally uniting us into a stronger block to challenge anything and anybody.its time the government makes deliberate plans to stop embassies from making billions of dollars of Nigerians,in the next years ahead white people would come and beg us mark my words

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by jasmines(f): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2014
DjAndroid:
I love this news. grin grin grin let there be deliberate screening of the people from those two places before they are allowed into Naija.

First: all of them are suspects; therefore quarantine anyone from US or UK. Then screen them one by one grin grin grin grin the Minister of Health should go to the media and warn Nigerians not to travel to US or UK because they have Ebola. grin grin grin grin grin

It's our time to discriminate against them too.
Nonsense people.

I love my country jare! !!!

Yes O my bro, no be only them sabi discriminate

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by leonshom(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Arva:
This is serious o..this virus just dey kill morale and burning off the atmosphere. Things are not even as lively as it used to be again. I seriously wish this virus never existed. By the way, imagine nigerians saying they don't wanna travel to the USA because of ebola..that's kinda funny but let them say the truth, they don't have Visas.

Getting a US visa is not as difficult as you might be thinking, so, what gives u the opinion that they don't Av a valid visa? They might Av bin to US severally so,going there at this point might be risky truly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by darkroses(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Let's all pray dats ebola s adequately contained in US, any tin short of that....the whole wrld is in danger

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by mexzony: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Arva:
This is serious o..this virus just dey kill morale and burning off the atmosphere. Things are not even as lively as it used to be again. I seriously wish this virus never existed. By the way, imagine nigerians saying they don't wanna travel to the USA because of ebola..that's kinda funny but let them say the truth, they don't have Visas.
Why do you people underestimate Nigerians.
How do you know that those Nigerians don't have visas as if USA is a big deal that you look down on Nigerians.
Are you saying it is not possible for Nigerians to cancel their trips or what just because it is the USA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Galadimabawa: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Not funny at all, up 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by seriousfeelings: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2014
Mehn ebola no go stop ibo boiz to enta oyinbo land ooo...ppl wey don dey find to squeeze enta..na nw b d chnc..ebola ko ebola ni...#odiechi tins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by lawrenceunaa: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2014
South Africa can now bow in shame

Shey na dem call us Ebola infected country?

Now na 9ja the world depends on to survive Ebola

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Kennyinusa(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:
Nigerians cancel trips to America and Europe over Ebola?? You're kidding right? Or is this some sort of news satire?

If it's real then I doubt if these people seriously have visas to the listed countries.

So, because you do not have a visa to USA means that nobody does. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2014
2legit2qwt:
Nigerians cancel trips to America and Europe over Ebola?? You're kidding right? Or is this some sort of news satire?

If it's real then I doubt if these people seriously have visas to the listed countries.

not everyone going to us make it a do or die affair. some go twice a year. if ebola threatens one of d visit...... better to be wise....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
If nigerians avoid going to the us, it will av no impact on us as a whole, so 9ja peeps shud jst park well.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by 3kay945(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2014
Am just watching. Uhmm this thing is spreading like wildfire.
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by PapiWata: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2014
prettyboi1989:
If nigerians avoid going to the us, it will av no impact on us as a whole, so 9ja peeps shud jst park well.

In addition to your astute observation quoted above, there is a STRONG chance that a total and absolute EMBARGO will soon be placed on the issuance of ALL categories of visas to Nigerians for escape to America, when the tide turns once more for the worse in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Kennyinusa(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
useless posturing!.....doin shakara for countries with d most advanced healthcare system and where d chances of an epidemic are next to impossible whereas the place they are living narrowly escaped a major disaster.

Narrowly mba, why do you have to so sarcastic. So, now that they have Ebola, people should start travelling there because they want to Die abi.

I bet you didn't read the headline that reads something like United States of America to ban Flights from Africa and this was after the first case of Ebola was.recorded in there dumb ass country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2014
jacabi:

Thank you!
IT IS WELCOME YOU ARE, I LIKE READING COMMENTS LIKES YOURS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Since Nigeria has become a place where ebola victims wish to run to and take solace, then I suggest that our visa fee be increased ASAP and every US, Spaniard and Norwegian should be properly quarantined or bathed with salt water and given bitter kola before they enter into our beloved country.

And Nigerians should please guard their blood with their life, so that u won't be kidnapped and all ur blood removed, cos its obvious Nigerians are immuned to deadly diseases.

U will soon see in US pharmacies:
Zmapp: $2.99
Nigerian Blood: $9999.99

And before u know it u, Nigerian blood will be a stock in forex, cos the price will always be goin up

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by lonelydora: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Good move. We r getting there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Humblesam(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
useless posturing!.....doin shakara for countries with d most advanced healthcare system and where d chances of an epidemic are next to impossible whereas the place they are living narrowly escaped a major disaster.

Why are you worked up?
What's your problem huh?
If you are happy or comfortable reading this post,you simply get the Bleep out of here.
What is the problem with some fellow huh?
How can you be so hot just because someone doesn't want to go to the US this term 'cause of what is going on over there and you are feeling pains of over you because the airport officials are doing the needful to protect his citizens.
I see you as a very wicked US worshipper.
Advanced healthcare system my foot! Nonsense, what's our business with that huh?Are you the one to tell us that? Or because of that,we should all go on our knees for your almighty oloshi america.....
Please don't try this next time here .
I love my country no matter what and not you or your god-ridden Usa can be a killjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Superstar007(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Lmao!! Oya make we ban flights from those countries jare

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Cheeun(f): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Why do i find this funny now? Chai! US o where thou 'Serum'? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Irony of life my uncle was afraid of coming back from USA earlier this year because of fear of Ebola in Nigeria now Ebola don visit am for Dallas I go call am tell him to postpone his coming back till next year cus I will not go and welcome him at the airport that he is on his own if he come back with his family.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2014
do me I do u
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by prowlG: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2014
Proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by sesania7: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2014
what we need it's very important? Plz tell us now what're the sistomsis of Diesiss
Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by NosaHenry(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2014
ddooskie:
What goes around...

you can say that again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by caprini1: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2014
As long as there is no 100% confirmed cure for this virus,it is not yet a laughing matter.Everyone should still take all the necessary precautions we took,when the late Sawyer brought the virus to Nigeria....Sawyer came in through the airport,what about those that might sneak in through the land borders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Covenant University Students ‘hospitalised’ Over Suspected Food Poisoning / Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.