Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist (2406 Views)

Oba Of Lagos Outburst, A Master Stroke? / "8 Real Reasons Why 2015 Election Was Postponed" - Political Strategist / Oronto Douglas: The Strategist Behind President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by activatenigeria: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2014
President Jonathan is a master strategist. If he had pushed for Bala Ngilari to take over from Nyako, Islamic supporters of APC would have drummed up religious sentiments by saying Jonathan wants to impose a Christian governor in Adamawa state. So he allowed them to carry out their comedy.

Today the supporters of APC are the ones celebrating Nglilari's swearing in, hallucinating that he will join the APC.

They are no longer contesting Nyako's impeachment. That one has passed.

Jonathan has achieved two things in Adamawa State.

(1) Murtala Nyako is removed from office as result of his treasonable memo to spur up religious killings against Christians in the north.

(2)He has lured big wigs like Nuhu Ribadu and Buba Marwa to the party.

Ken Agala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Civory(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2014
Keep dreaming! You believe what's going on in Adamawa has anything to do with GEJ's Witt?!!! Have a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Decibel: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Adamu Muazu does it all. While John Onyengbu(APC chairman) is a learner when it comes to "Political Maradona"

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by cestmoiparadign: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2014
PDP!!!!!!!! .......POWER!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by GenOrumov: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Strategist ko, stratosphere ni! Jonathan a master strategist?? I laugh ! It is the morons that he appointed that rule and not him.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Civory(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2014
PDP!!!..............FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Haywirezzz: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2014
When will all these political strategies transform d federal roads,stabilize power supply,provide security of lives and properties and jobs for d unemployed nigerian youths? It is quite incredible that the very youths whose lives are being wasted are mostly the ones celebrating these unproductive activities of our politicians.The worst type of slavery is mental slavery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by ngmart(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2014
With New PDP Agenda then there is no stepping back
see this....
https://www.nairaland.com/1940397/president-goodluck-ebele-jonathan-transformation
Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by ngmart(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Haywirezzz:
When will all these political strategies transform d federal roads,stabilize power supply,provide security of lives and properties and jobs for d unemployed nigerian youths? It is quite incredible that the very youths whose lives are being wasted are mostly the ones celebrating these unproductive activities of our politicians.The worst type of slavery is mental slavery.

SEE THIS
https://www.nairaland.com/1940397/president-goodluck-ebele-jonathan-transformation

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by KwoiZabo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jonathan used one stone to kill 4 birds
1. APC (Nyako) Out. PDP (Ngilari) In
2. supporter of APC (islamic party and muslim gov.) Out. James Ngilari (christian) In
3. Amaechi govs. forum -1. GEJ govs. forum +1
4. APC bigwigs (Ribadu & co) now PDP.

somebody said today that it is 4 - 0 i away match

APC 0 - 4 GEJ.

15 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Haywirezzz: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
ngmart:

SEE THIS
. Are u for real? I am an anambrarian resident in Onitsha. Do u think I need any amdassador to gauge d performance of a govt? I plied the Enugu- onitsha expressway during d sallah holidays;do u therefore think I need a link to tell me the condition of d road in question? I am a customer to Emeka Offor's EEDC,I pay their charges both for my residence and office,yet I still ve to patronise d filling stations to buy d diesel for my two gen sets.I advise that u limit ur ambassadorial duties to those Nigerians in diaspora, who ve lost connection with friends and relations in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by eruchboy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mr president already has a post- 2015 game plan.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by tinkinjow: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
The neophytes won't hear you because of a special conditioning fluid they've ingested. I always tell them one thing though, "wait until the results are in"

Clueless! grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by mlanreh: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
eruchboy:
Mr president already has a post- 2015 game plan.
KwoiZabo:
Jonathan used one stone to kill 4 birds
1. APC (Nyako) Out. PDP (Ngilari) In
2. supporter of APC (islamic party and muslim gov.) Out. James Ngilari (christian) In
3. Amaechi govs. forum -1. GEJ govs. forum +1
4. APC bigwigs (Ribadu & co) now PDP.
somebody said today that it is 4 - 0 i away match
APC 0 - 4 GEJ.
cestmoiparadign:
PDP!!!!!!!! .......POWER!!!!!!!

That the game

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by ayukdaboss(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Haywirezzz:
My brother e tire me o. With the current state of this country somebody is lauding GEJ as a master strategist. What a Joke.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Haywirezzz:

100000000000000000000000000 Likes.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by hushmail: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
this what CNN calls succint analysis

gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by tomakint: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Civory:
Keep dreaming! You believe what's going on in Adamawa has anything to do with GEJ's Witt?!!! Have a rethink.
You are not smart are you? undecided even when the facts are painted in bright colours you still can't see it. Were you born blind intellectually or something?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by egift(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
These TANiods think the smartness of a crook is wisdom. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by arresa: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
And when is the master strategist going to make your life better?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by major466(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Decibel:
Adamu Muazu does it all. While John Onyengbu(APC chairman) is a learner when it comes to "Political Maradona"
In fact you don talk am. John Oyengbu na primary school pupil in the field of politicking compared to Muazu, the Game Changer.
GEJ grin till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Decibel: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
major466:

In fact you don talk am. John Oyengbu na primary school pupil in the field of politicking compared to Muazu, the Game Changer.
GEJ grin till 2019.
Please what is the correct name for tha dumbo of a Chairman; Is it Onyengu or Onyengbu?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by major466(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Decibel:
Please what is the correct name for tha dumbo of a Chairman; Is it Onyengu or Onyengbu?

Not sure. Am always confused with APC people's names. Their names are not sexy at all.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by onyengbu: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Decibel:
grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Canme4u(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pig Deal Pig....
Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Ikengawo: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2014
They call him clueless
Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 10, 2014
Ikengawo:
They call him clueless
yes he is cos he got only one out of the G5. What about the remaining G4?
Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Ikengawo: 3:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Segeggs:
yes he is cos he got only one out of the G5. What about the remaining G4?
who cares?
Re: President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 10, 2014
arresa:
And when is the master strategist going to make your life better?
Speak for yourself. Do you still need help from FG when Tinubu is already supporting your life with monthly stipends?

(1) (Reply)

The Injustice Done To Buhari Is Not Redressed, So He Can't Attend NCS Meetings / Are These Cars Really Made In Nigeria? / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.