Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me (3723 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
My akata girl just 'jilted' me on racial excuse. Now, I need a naija girl.  I am very serious about this and really hope I find one, even I dont mind recommendation or matchmaking. But sometimes i wonder: can one really get any good relationship through web?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by MrCrackles(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
With Ennyluv, YES YOU CAN
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Morenike3(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2008
If you want to lie, atleast make it believable undecided
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by chika98: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2008
Why get a new screen name?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by iyeayo(f): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2008
FirstKing:

My akata girl just 'jilted' me on racial excuse. Now, I need a naija girl. I am very serious about this and really hope I find one, even I don't mind recommendation or matchmaking. But sometimes i wonder: can one really get any good relationship through web?

What is "akata"?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Morenike3(f): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2008
iyeayo:

What is "akata"?
Usually referred to as African Americans
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by sillyboy(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2008
@ Poster.

Where you at? If you are in NJ or NY, then you can take a ride to Newark. Many Naija girls dey there,. . . . the only thing just be say most wey i don see there no too fine undecided

Moreover, could you just give us a berra detail of what led to u being dumped by the akata
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2008
Naija girls for that region na dont touch o. Down south is still better. Na Wa region I dey (specifically Annapolis, MD). You get anyone on ground? I no want NJ, NY chiken o!
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by MrCrackles(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2008
*Morenike:

Usually referred to as African Americans

i thought AKATA was Oyinbo?!
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by ikamefa(f): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2008
FirstKing:

Naija girls for that region na don't touch o. Down south is still better. Na Wa region I dey (specifically Annapolis, MD). You get anyone on ground? I no want NJ, NY chiken o!

abeg wetin do  NY, NJ chicken?  undecided
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Morenike3(f): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

i thought AKATA was Oyinbo?!
well you thought wrong wink
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by sillyboy(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2008
@ FirstKing.

Well, I can't reall say all NJ chikitos are "gaga" but am I sure do have impressions about chikitos wey dey Newark, NJ and NY chikitos are just kinda "fragile-Wild" (they kinda scare my silly head). . . .get what I mean? If you fit pay me i get one 9ja chikito for MD she dey do nursing for one side there.

@ Ika.

You NY or NJ chiki. . . .opps sorry lady?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2008
she don become RN or she still dey skool
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by chika98: 12:32am On Nov 11, 2008
@ Poster. . . How old are u?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by iyeayo(f): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2008
FirstKing:

My akata girl just 'jilted' me on racial excuse. Now, I need a naija girl.  I am very serious about this and really hope I find one, even I don't mind recommendation or matchmaking. But sometimes i wonder: can one really get any good relationship through web?

OK, so your "akata" girl has jilted you and you need a pure breed naija girl to marry. I will advise that you go for a pure undiluted, no preservative, no additive naija girl. I have a recommendation. You will go to my hometown, in naija. Jump on the next available flight to naija now now. Take a cab from Oshodi to Ibadan (Iwo road garage). From Iwo roadgarage, take a bus to Ilesha. When you get to Ilesha garage, take a cab to Iloro, ask for house with number NB22GGH/67990 Iloro street. When you get to the house go up stairs (be careful as the floor and stairs are wooden). Once upstairs, count 3 doors on your right and knock on the 4th door (you will see a 1999 calendar with C&S logo on the door, dont knock too hard, the door may not be that strong).
Ask for Maria, she is about 19 years of age, uneducated, beautiful and she sells groundnut for her mum.

She is undiluted proper naija girl. Tell her Iyeayo recommended her as your wife. Your wont regret marrying her.
grin grin kiss
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by minute(f): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2008
Am really sorry that happened to you.

*Rolls Eyes*
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by minute(f): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2008
Am really sorry that happened to you.

*Rolls Eyes*
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2008
Do you know that i had thought about that option before. But i know it is not possible. As a matter of fact, those category are worse when they come obodo Oyinbo. Im sure you guys heard that about 5 naija men don butcher their wife recently for that reason. A beg tell me another tori.
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Morenike3(f): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2008
The way some ppl can lie embarassed embarassed
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by jgirl3: 12:40am On Nov 11, 2008
I am very very tempted to laugh. . . . . .
Hence. . . .
ROFLMHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Date naija girls, they will be forming. How won't she jilt you? Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
You better look well b4 you date any akata girls again.
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2008
thanks minute. No pity me joo. which side MD you dey. abi you dey available?  smiley
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by iyeayo(f): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2008
FirstKing:

Do you know that i had thought about that option before. But i know it is not possible. As a matter of fact, those category are worse when they come obodo Oyinbo. I'm sure you guys heard that about 5 naija men don butcher their wife recently for that reason. A beg tell me another tori.

OK, so your "akata" girl has jilted you and you need a pure breed naija girl to marry. I will advise that you go for a pure undiluted, no preservative, no additive naija girl. I have a recommendation. You will go to my hometown, in naija. Jump on the next available flight to naija now now. Take a cab from Oshodi to Ibadan (Iwo road garage). From Iwo roadgarage, take a bus to Ilesha. When you get to Ilesha garage, take a cab to Iloro, ask for house with number NB22GGH/67990 Iloro street. When you get to the house go up stairs (be careful as the floor and stairs are wooden). Once upstairs, count 3 doors on your right and knock on the 4th door (you will see a 1999 calendar with C&S logo on the door, don't knock too hard, the door may not be that strong).
Ask for Maria, she is about 19 years of age, uneducated, beautiful and she sells groundnut for her mum.

She is undiluted proper naija girl. Tell her Iyeayo recommended her as your wife. Your wont regret marrying her. grin grin kiss
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by iyeayo(f): 12:43am On Nov 11, 2008
FirstKing:

thanks minute. No pity me joo. which side MD you dey. abi you dey available? smiley

Firstking, what exactly do you want, you say you no wan marry oyinbo, I give you easy solution, you still dey 'toast' another man wife angry . Who tell you say minute no be 'akata' too. CAREFUL o bros angry
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by sillyboy(m): 12:46am On Nov 11, 2008
@ FirstKing.

She still dey school but she don get CNA cert. Infact, i no dey give u any info again until u mak 1st payment.

Tell us what really made your akata dump u now undecided

@iyeayo.

Seriously, are you from Iloro? My mum is from Iloro to be precise and my Dad from Ilesa embarassed
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2008
Im from Ibadan nile oluyole really. Im serious with this o. I no want liability o. Mo fe ko ere oko dele. The God wey deliver me from akata no go allow make i put my konkobility head to anoda gbese again. I no dey toast o, i just dey ask
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 12:55am On Nov 11, 2008
sillyboy (what a name!) can i trust you?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Morenike3(f): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2008
FirstKing:

I'm from Ibadan nile oluyole really. I'm serious with this o. I no want liability o. Mo fe ko ere oko dele. The God wey deliver me from akata no go allow make i put my konkobility head to another gbese again. I no dey toast o, i just dey ask
Plz no. You're from Abia. Your name is chukwu gozichu
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2008
Moreni,
Dem send u, abi you no me before, Nkechi?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Morenike3(f): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2008
FirstKing:

Moreni,
them send u, abi you no me before, Nkechi?
If Nkechi was your name, then why were you lying?
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2008
Na you be Nkechi now. If you call me name I no dey bear, i too dey call you that make you know how the thing be for bodi. So, you no want accept Nkechi, huh>
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by sillyboy(m): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2008
@ FirstKing.

Common man!. . . . .forget the name (no mind my parents, na dem give me that name). I AM DEAD SERIOUS!
You can ask around Nairaland, folks here knows that my name doesnt fit my intelligent contributions.

Am serious.

@ J girl.
Hi.

@ iyeayo.

Answer mi now sad
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by KarmaMod(f): 1:03am On Nov 11, 2008
Lmao. what was the "racial excuse"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Male Nairalander Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? / Happy New Year to you Guys / Where Are The GOOD GUYS?!?!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.