Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl (14473 Views)

Abuse Of That Northern Girl / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by philantoxx(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Famouspecky:

your mentality on northerners
just a precautionary measure.
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
philantoxx:

just a precautionary measure.
which nonsense measure
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by philantoxx(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Famouspecky:

which nonsense measure
my thoughts tho.might be untrue for sure
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
like seriously .... am seeking to make friends with northern babes in ph.
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
majekdom2:
like seriously .... am seeking to make friends with northern babes in ph.
u will find them an may God helps u
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
phrancez:

I like u already but if u edit and modify my post next time, ..............

@ ur topic I just feel u r generalizing your opinion cos I stay in the northern side and also know bad northern girls. It every where my dear, this is the 21st century.
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
phrancez:

I like u already but if u edit and modify my post next time, ..............

@ ur topic I just feel u r generalizing your opinion cos I stay in the northern side and also know bad northern girls. It every where my dear, this is the 21st century.
Don't mind the op. I once stayed in Kaduna for a short time, northern girls pretend a lot and are hypocrites. They are good in bedmatics better than the girls you think are indecent especially those that wear hijab often. Even their prostitutes wear hijab and come out at night for their trade.
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Northern ke?wetyn i find go there?
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by lorRhyMeZ: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Famouspecky:
In spite of the dent of insurgency ravaging the northern woman of her pride an security, Northern women happens to be the most conservative.
due to culture an upbringing

#1. She is decent: from her mode of dressing to home, yes there's a cloth for each an makes sure she's covered properly before stepping out of her shell

#2. She is humble; she go down in humility to her spouse. treating him with respect an glorified love.

#3. She walks in dignity; no matter what, a northern woman will always move with dignity an pride.

#4.She's Religious: either Christian or muslimat, she go about her religious activities with ease an peace of mind.

.#5. She's beautiful inside; no need of exposing cleavages to feel attractive, her beauty an confidence speaks volume

#6 She's faithful an truthful; Her aye is aye, her nay is nay. A perfect confidante to a spouse.

#7. She's clean an gentle: she makes sure the inside is clean an fresh cause that's her trophy

#8: She's bold an respectful; no need of foul word , religion an culture frowns on it.

#9: She's hardworking; A good cook, she takes cares of her career an family very serious, that's her priority

#10:She knows the antics on how to satisfy her man

The holy book says he who finds a wife is bless an favoured.
Note: Am a Nigerian first

From a northerner,born bred and buttered, what u have listed here warrants a big and lengthy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin from me...u must b jonzing or ur name must b Jonathan...
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2014
sharia law
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Famouspecky:

u will find them an may God helps u
kinda scarce .... you may help if you can .*smiles*
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by ITbomb(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Checking whether this is on Romance for Muslims, I don't want someone to paste some jihadist sh¡tz on ma profile.

Decent dressing really, with a gown and no pants
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2014
ITbomb:
Checking whether this is on Romance for Muslims, I don't want someone to paste some jihadist sh¡tz on ma profile.

Decent dressing really, with a gown and no pants
Mr know-nothing,how did you come about this?Do you check under their gowns?Can you now see how stu.pid you are?Quit talking through your wide ar.se

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

From a northerner,born bred and buttered, what u have listed here warrants a big and lengthy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin from me...u must b jonzing or ur name must b Jonathan...

Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by free2ryhme: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Which of the hausa girls are you talking about d uneducated or literate ones? Please let us know
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2014
koastar:

Don't mind the op. I once stayed in Kaduna for a short time, northern girls pretend a lot and are hypocrites. They are good in bedmatics better than the girls you think are indecent especially those that wear hijab often. Even their prostitutes wear hijab and come out at night for their trade.
KD isn't a core Northern state but cosmopolitan isn't it?So screwing some southern kaduna girls who can speak hausa doesn't count as screwing Northern ladies because they aren't core Northerners.The real Northerner ladies who are prostitutes don't stand by the roadside at night.They usually entertain their clients as guests in their abode(Thesame thing was practiced in ancient Greece,the roman empire,persia,the middle east and parts of Africa with a substantial moslem population. So nothing new there)Go to Rivers or Delta state and see how men follow ordinary,typical,run-of-the-mill,'working class' ladies to their rooms inorder for a quick fucck with everyone in the compounds watching and the ladies not giving a damn what anyone thinks of them.Which Northern lady from Sokoto or Yobe wan try that kain sh.it make people ostracize her?The shame sef go stop am from trying it.Which Northern lady wants to become a fucck and dump material?That's why I say there is no comparison whatsoever between Northern ladies and 'babes' from other Nigerian regions.Traware speaks from experience not hearsay
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2014
free2ryhme:
Which of the hausa girls are you talking about d uneducated or literate ones? Please let us know
Are all Northern ladies Hausas?Get some damn sense man
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by lorRhyMeZ: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=traware post=27019843][/quote]

Wassup with ALIENS and quoting me na...joor oh
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by lorRhyMeZ: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2014
traware:
KD isn't a core Northern state but cosmopolitan isn't it?So screwing some southern kaduna girls who can speak hausa doesn't count as screwing Northern ladies because they aren't core Northerners.The real Northerner ladies who are prostitutes don't stand by the roadside at night.They usually entertain their clients as guests in their abode(Thesame thing was practiced in ancient Greece,the roman empire,persia,the middle east and parts of Africa with a substantial moslem population. So nothing new there)Go to Rivers or Delta state and see how men follow ordinary,typical,run-of-the-mill,'working class' ladies to their rooms inorder for a quick fucck with everyone in the compounds watching and the ladies not giving a damn what anyone thinks of them.Which Northern lady from Sokoto or Yobe wan try that kain sh.it make people ostracize her?The shame sef go stop am from trying it.Which Northern lady wants to become a fucck and dump material?That's why I say there is no comparison whatsoever between Northern ladies and 'babes' from other Nigerian regions.Traware speaks from experience not hearsay

Abeg I want to know,who are the core northerners? Then tell me if all core northerners speak a single uniform dialect...
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Abeg I want to know,who are the core northerners? Then tell me if all core northerners speak a single uniform dialect...
See this mumu person o...I resemble your geography or history teacher?Your ignorance isn't my responsibility neither was i put on mother earth to spoon-feed,educate or 'save' your dumbar.se.I suggest you go back to doing what you know best...watching mojo and practicing what you watch on yourself
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by free2ryhme: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
traware:
Are all Northern ladies Hausas?Get some damn sense man

Hausa girls are northeners and I am been specific. I no say u dey look for attention so please scat and go suck a pipe
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Is't the one they give out for marriage from birth and flog the husband wen d girl is 13 or which. Or those that prostitute @ sabogari in bauchi @ night or which one or those one I do see @ beer parlour along keffi kafachan rd or which one. Abeg you no fit deceive me #bh don kill their men finish. Husband scarcity.
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
atarapa:
Is't the one they give out for marriage from birth and flog the husband wen d girl is 13 or which. Or those that prostitute @ sabogari in bauchi @ night or which one or those one I do see @ beer parlour along keffi kafachan rd or which one. Abeg you no fit deceive me #bh don kill their men finish. Husband scarcity.
which kain
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
free2ryhme:

Hausa girls are northeners and I am been specific. I no say u dey look for attention so please scat and go suck a pipe
First of all dunce,it is 'being' not 'been'.Secondly,whose attention? The attention of a dumbsh.it like you?You head no correct and may Amadioha smash that your skull into a billion pieces!!!Don't ever try to get into an argument with your intellectual superiors ever again.You talk sh.it to me,I give it back to you.Ignorant piece of sh.it!!!
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by lorRhyMeZ: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
traware:
See this mumu person o...I resemble your geography or history teacher?Your ignorance isn't my responsibility neither was i put on mother earth to spoon-feed,educate or 'save' your dumbar.se.I suggest you go back to doing what you know best...watching mojo and practicing what you watch on yourself

U r d dumb one here fa...simply becos u cudnt give any reasonable answer to d simple qstns I asked,u hv resorted to insults...and for ur info,u jam me well u bloodclot ninny with attitude..coming on nairaland to blab dust not knowing pple like me who know truth from lies and hearsay are here...bloody maggot of a thousand fathers...its a shame on who bore u cos if they had known u would b dis dumb and stewpid in ur adulthood,they would have used condom...are u even sure u r human? If u r,I believe u were concieved and given birth to in an asylum...little wonder where ur madness originates from...

TRAWARE,if u have been insulting pple all over nairaland and u think becos they don't answer u,u have an upper hand,well welcome to ur final bus stop cos today I got all d tym to do dis...Fairly used chicken kawai.
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Famouspecky:
which kain
Ignore that dumbfuccker.They don't deserve any other replies or questions but insults.They put up posts they are incapable of defending.Sh.itheads!!!
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by traware(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

U r d dumb one here fa...simply becos u cudnt give any reasonable answer to d simple qstns I asked,u hv resorted to insults...and for ur info,u jam me well u bloodclot ninny with attitude..coming on nairaland to blab dust not knowing pple like me who know truth from lies and hearsay are here...bloody maggot of a thousand fathers...its a shame on who bore u cos if they had known u would b dis dumb and stewpid in ur adulthood,they would have used condom...are u even sure u r human? If u r,I believe u were concieved and given birth to in an asylum...little wonder where ur madness originates from...

TRAWARE,if u have been insulting pple all over nairaland and u think becos they don't answer u,u have an upper hand,well welcome to ur final bus stop cos today I got all d tym to do dis...Fairly used chicken kawai.
GADDAMN!!!This long post for only me ke?!...I'm blushing...I love you too baby
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by free2ryhme: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
traware:
First of all dunce,it is 'being' not 'been'.Secondly,whose attention? The attention of a dumbsh.it like you?You head no correct and may Amadioha smash that your skull into a billion pieces!!!Don't ever try to get into an argument with your intellectual superiors ever again.You talk sh.it to me,I give it back to you.Ignorant piece of sh.it!!!

Guy are u dis hungry?

Oya jump in front of a molue and all your problem will be solved.

I never argue with lints
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
traware:
I just love your person
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by lorRhyMeZ: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
I didn't want to comment on this thread so as not to directly contradict d 4king numbskull Op buh a certain bozo who cudnt give answers to simple qstns is making me do dis...I mean for a person like me who have lived in Borno,kaduna,kano and currently in abj, I totally have to disagree with the Op on those so called reasons why one should date a Northern girl...every tribe,state or geographical setting have people who are equally good and bad and the north is no exception..telling people how northern gals are down to earth,respectful,sinless and all that dust is all hokum!

Any body from maiduguri here would concur that shua arab girls are some of the most opportunistic gold-diggers yet imagined! How can a girl who will marry u based only on how rich u are and how well u can take care of her family be said to have all those qualities Op listed

If all the girls up north are all saints as claimed by the Op,how come we have brothels filled with girls with "CORE NORTHERN" grin background Or are the girls found in kandahar in Damaturu metropolis igbo or yoruba girls claiming to b northerners

I think this Op is not a graduate or better still has never visited any university or polytechnic in major northern cities..I am a product of Ahmadu Bello University zaria...and if they are abusites here present,I believe they would agree with me that many students of northern extraction in the school are far from d qualities Op mentioned!..that aside the Bedmatics point though...Boonkum.
Re: 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl by lorRhyMeZ: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
traware:

Fellow nairalanders,hope u all see my point bah...Seun pls do something o...too many aliens from out of space are invading our nairaland oooo.

We need help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.