Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

She Refuses To Wash His Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (14473 Views)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by maxxy: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
I was having this chat with my friends the other day (both are single female lawyers) and we touched upon this issue. Both categorically stated that they have told their guys that they will not do their laundry now, or when they get married. I see nothing wrong with that while they are still single, but married?!!!!

According to them, all clothes (including boxers) must go to the drycleaners and paid for by the man, or he should wash them himself!

I intially thought they were joking, but their insistence got me thinking. Is this a product of the wind of feminism blowing across the land, or do we assume too much when we expect our wives to arrange for our laundry to be done?
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Dsense(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2010
Nawaoooooooo
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by MrCork26: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
D SENSE? bro are u now a washman? undecided
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by livedit(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2010
Wow! What's their issue with laundry? Lol Anyway's, I hate doing laundry as well. But that's something you MUST do, or you can walk around dirty and smelly.  And you also have to think, do I want my man walking around the same way? 

I must admit, that mentality do sound a bit "lazy".  But on the otherhand, it's their perogative if they choose not to do their man's laundry. HE has to decide if that's a deal breaker or something HE can live with. Then you have to think, what if HE does the same.  Meaning, only washes his clothes and leave her dirty panties laying there on the floor or in the hamper or whatever. Would she be upset? Anyway's, I personally don't have any issues washes my man's laundry and taking any "special" suits to the cleaners.  Taking care of my man is something I love to do. I'm sure it won't always be peaches and cream all the time. But for the most part. I like to do for him.  I would expect he would do the same for me.  Besides, our clothes will be in the same hamper, I would be highly upset if he just picked threw his stuff and cleaned them. And mines are still buried in the hamper.  People can change so maybe one day down the line, they may realize that they were being silly and do their mate's laundry along with theirs.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by 190: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
if she refused 2 wash the cloths

then stop giving her money for nails,hairs,Top up and stop having sex with her

Judge a woman based on her ability 2 wash your cloths so she can make a good wife

BBC report article pg2
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by googles: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2010
It shouldnt be a duty. . .If shez willing to wash all well and good

but if he expects her to do his laundry dutifully . . .its not okay
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Omolola1(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
who has the time to do laundry for a guy? abeg, na him wear am, make he wash am o'jare
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
I can help my husband rinse while he washes but as for boyfriend him go fly solo on this one o.i resemble washing machine?
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
maxxy:

I was having this chat with my friends the other day (both are single female lawyers) and we touched upon this issue. Both categorically stated that they have told their guys that they will not do their laundry now, or when they get married. I see nothing wrong with that while they are still single, but married?!!!!

hahaha I laugh. Those two girls are nuts.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ShyOne(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
I love doing laundry - but a washing machine is a must.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by potency: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2010
If my girlfrnd refuses to wash my clothes,i wil shoot her out of my life as shown in d pic below.

Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by googles: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^ my friend quit posting all these penkelemess pinshures jor angry
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nweddings: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2010
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
they shud pray 2 find a man first,

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Dsense(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mr~Cork:

D SENSE? bro are u now a washman? undecided
God ponish u! angry
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
D-sense:

God ponish u! angry

My broda, blame the UK govt for his attitudes. grin

webdezzi:

they shud pray 2 find a man first,
grin grin grin

Exactly my broda. grin

Nweddings:

I learnt a long time ago not to 100% beleive the " I can never do this for a man" brigade cos half the time its just frontin.

God bless you broda, you just spoke my mind.

It all ends here on NL, but when in husbands house, D topic go change to: "Ehen, y I no go wash my husband cloth?"

potency:

If my girlfrnd refuses to wash my clothes,i wil shoot her out of my life as shown in d pic below.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, U don kill me wit dat pic , walai. grin
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Dsense(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
Ranoscky:

My broda, blame the UK govt for his attitudes. grin
grin grin grin

Exactly my broda. grin

God bless you broda, you just spoke my mind.

It all ends here on NL, but when in husbands house, D topic go change to: "Ehen, y I no go wash my husband cloth?"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, U don kill me wit dat pic , walai. grin
U re right grin
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Mygoldie(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
ask your friend to get a washing machine and quit moaning,this is 21st century;not stone age. shocked shocked
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by kay177(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

ask your friend to get a washing machine and quit moaning,this is 21st century;not stone age. shocked shocked

FINAL WORD!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Yorisb: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
Eh! u dont say. . . undecided
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Mygoldie(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
Yorisb:

Eh! u dont say. . . undecided

stalker alert!!!!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by vivaladiva(f): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
y e no fit wash him cloth---polio do him hand---except there is division of labour
i do all the washing---u keep the bathroom clean
i do all the cooking---u do all the dishes---pots include
u do all the ironing---i do the hovering
etc

thank good for washing mashine and dish washer

any man that thinks it is mandatory for his wifeor g/f to wash is clothes---needs to pull his head out of hs bum bum hole
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by chidianan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
Personally I think it all depends on her role in the family. if she is a full house wife then she better get those big bowls and start washing immediately
I also know we have working class wife but that is not to say even the mans underwear should be take to the dry cleaner. the man's relatives could do this if he can't do it himself and that is when the wife is a super working class lady and making big box!!!!!! and also does the cooking and stuff!!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by vivaladiva(f): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
do u actually know the meaning of working class
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
couples shld define what each other's roles in the home shld be. All this fronting is unnecessary.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by sleekch1c(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
i hate doing laundry, for me,it is an effort.
he shld do it himself cos am not his personal slave.
cook,clean,give him babies, haba! na slavery?
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2010
sleekch1c:

i hate doing laundry, for me,it is an effort.
he shld do it himself cos am not his personal slave.
cook,clean,give him babies, haba! na slavery?

this is why men shld go thru the process of selecting a mate with all patience and due dilligence. We have too many "pretty faces" waiting to unload themselves on an unsuspecting dude only to expose the fact that they are simply lazy individuals.

If the above is "slavery" to you then i wonder why the same guy shld feel duty bound to slave away 11 hrs a day just to provide for you and your offspring. The same women would be expecting a decent house, good car, financial security and the ability to travel abroad shld they choose. It costs a lot of effort to provide that as well. Its a shame you think cooking, cleaning your house and having babies is such a bigger deal.

I'm glad i got me a woman who takes pride in doing such things for me without asking.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ladygaga(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
Nahh, seriously, r this girls for real, am also suprised at some ppls comments, when did doin ones husbands laundry become slavery Yet they want to marry a god fearing,decent, bla bla prince charming, Later they will turn "fake born again",run to church n say their r no eligible bachelors in the whole world!!

, Fake
and ugly plastic dolls,
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Yorisb: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
davidylan:

this is why men shld go thru the process of selecting a mate with all patience and due dilligence. We have too many "pretty faces" waiting to unload themselves on an unsuspecting dude only to expose the fact that they are simply lazy individuals.

If the above is "slavery" to you then i wonder why the same guy shld feel duty bound to slave away 11 hrs a day just to provide for you and your offspring. The same women would be expecting a decent house, good car, financial security and the ability to travel abroad shld they choose. It costs a lot of effort to provide that as well. Its a shame you think cooking, cleaning your house and having babies is such a bigger deal.

I'm glad i got me a woman who takes pride in doing such things for me without asking.

Nice one Dave! cool

ladygaga:

Nahh, seriously, r this girls for real, am also suprised at some ppls comments, when did doin ones husbands laundry become slavery Yet they want to marry a god fearing,decent, bla bla prince charming,  Later they will turn "fake born again",run to church n say their r no eligible bachelors in the whole world!!

, Fake
and ugly plastic dolls, 

Wow. thats all I can say kiss
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by shooze: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
If its hand wash I no fit abeg. I think his concern should not be with how I get his laundry done but the availability of clean stuff when he needs it. I don't think there is anything wrong too if he takes the clothes to the drycleaner or pops our underwear into the washing machine.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by kieryn(f): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2010
And what's the problem?
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
They will remain in that legal firm unmarried or divorce. Men go for village girls, if u made a mistake by marrying these ones talking, kindly divorce them. Washing your man's clothes is romantic, my gfs do it. My wife just have to. Machine is there. Sometimes, I prefer doing it manually even in the presence of my younger siblings. That is not sth compared with trying to keep fund and love to the family.And still unmarried oh! Not searching for any witch oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions / Tech Blogger Wizy And A Nairalander About To Wed (photos) / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.