Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included (6678 Views)

VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results / Crowd Boo Doyin Okupe And Chants APC As He Address Them (video) / Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
MY VIEWS ON IT: this is precisely why two things must happen: 1. Africans must unite including the other blacks. 2. We should stop going to other countries.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA

ARTICLE BELOW:

Video footage of Jewish Israelis with ISIS-style flags, chanting “niggers go home” at an anti-African rally in Tel Aviv on October 5 has surfaced. Hundreds of protesters could be heard in streets of Tel Aviv chanting anti-African racial slurs, following an Israeli High Court ruling to close down “Holot” detention facility within 90 days. Holot is essentially an internment camp holding about 2,300 of 60,000 African asylum seekers in Tel Aviv. Israelis are outraged by the court decision to close “Holot,” where African migrants from Eritrea and Sudan have been locked in facilities overnight and are forced to sign in several times per day.

Jewish Israelis with ISIS-style flags, chanting “niggers go home” at an anti-African rally in Tel Aviv on October 5.
In the ruling, Justice Fogelman explains that imprisonment inherently infringes on the right to human dignity and that,

“Every person, by virtue of being a person, has a right to human dignity … and infiltrators are people. And if that needs explanation, let’s say it explicitly: infiltrators do not lose one ounce of their right to human dignity just because they reached the country in this way or another”

Children led by parents and grandparents joined in chanting,

“Sudanese to Sudan!”

“ Eritreans to Sudan!”

“Niggers go home!”

Seen in the raw footage, Jewish men yell at an African passersby “Go home, go home! Sudanese to Sudan!

African asylum-seekers met the protesters en route and offer them bouquets of roses, but their gestures were aggressively rebuffed and met with the responses,

“Curse your name, you garbage.”

“May you get AIDS, you LovePeddler, daughter of a LovePeddler.”

“May you be raped, you maniac!”

“You’ll get raped and get AIDS!”

“I spit on you, you garbage!”

“May you be raped, you LovePeddler!”

“Bleep you, motherfucker! Piece of shit!”

Chants even ring in English.

“Go back to Africa! Go back to Africa!”

“We hate you as much as we can motherfucker!”

“Go back to Africa! Go back to Africa!”

“Anyone who enters Israel illegally has to be jailed. How can we deal with infiltration without that tool?” Sa’ar said.

On Monday, Interior Minister Gideon Sa’ar called to limit the High Court’s ability to overturn laws.

“Anyone who enters Israel illegally has to be jailed. How can we deal with infiltration without that tool?” Sa’ar said.

Jerusalem Post reports, Interior Minister Gideon Sa’ar will attend a meeting to discuss the High Court decision and the migrant issue. Officials from the Interior Ministry’s Population, Immigration and Borders Authority, the Justice, Finance and Public Security ministries, and members of NGOs that support the African migrant community and residents of south Tel Aviv also plan to attend the meeting, reports the Jerusalem Post.
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Blakjewelry(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
yea go home, they sold u into slavery we were all complaining now they want you out yet u won't stay in your own country, can u believe some Naija dude tore their Naija passport because them dey Yankee I wish they could face similar case. and if not for our crazy, greedy and power drunk leader who the Bleep will to that semi desert land call ideal Israel, Africa is the real land flowing with milk and honey.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Blakjewelry:
yea go home, they sold u into slavery we were all complaining now they want you out yet u won't stay in your own country, can u believe some Naija dude tore their Naija passport because them dey Yankee I wish they could face similar case

We should all go home. Imagine if all the Africans and the other blacks went home to build? Me thinks their economy would fail!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by omenka(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
I trust America to turn a blind eye to this!!

4 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:

Surely they will!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Harmthe(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:

wat do u xpect b4

3 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by MegaMan1987: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
I really don't feel sorry for Africans in these situations. Africans will run away to build everyone else's country whilst leaving their own in sh*t. They'll drop their language, names, culture, and upbringing JUST to fit into a foreign country at the drop of a hat. Yet they always remain third class citizens in these foreign countries.They'll hide in these countries overseas and then have the nerve to jump on the internet and try and tell us back home on the continent what we should be doing lol. Hold on, what the hell are you doing? You ran away from Africa to be a taxi driver Africans overseas will always try and portray this image of a perfect life in these foreign countries but it's very rarely the truth. in reality most have a hard time and deal with these types of racial issues all the time. Anyway good for them, I know many of them ripped up their African passports when they went overseas thinking they had landed in a paradise lol. They can fight their own battles. Jokers!!!

P.s. Igbo people and their so called Jewish ancestry grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by MegaMan1987: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:

Lol of course they will. Jews run America. Why should America step in for Black Africans anyway? They enslaved Africans. They're not our mate!

3 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Oklander: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lol...
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by slimfit1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
MegaMan1987:
I really don't feel sorry for Africans in these situations. Africans will run away to build everyone else's country whilst leaving their own in sh*t. They'll drop their language, names, culture, and upbringing JUST to fit into a foreign country at the drop of a hat. Yet they always remain third class citizens in these foreign countries.They'll hide in these countries overseas and then have the nerve to jump on the internet and try and tell us back home on the continent what we should be doing lol. Hold on, what the hell are you doing? You ran away from Africa to be a taxi driver Africans overseas will always try and portray this image of a perfect life in these foreign countries but it's very rarely the truth. in reality most have a hard time and deal with these types of racial issues all the time. Anyway good for them, I know many of them ripped up their African passports when they went overseas thinking they had landed in a paradise lol. They can fight their own battles. Jokers!!!

Your point is ? Are you blind ?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
MegaMan1987:

I don't see how this comes in. The Igbo ancestry thing is saying that the Igbos were among the 'original' Jews, who were effectively dispersed and replaced by the current set of European Jews. This all happening over the course of millennia in antiquity. It IS true there were many African populations in the 'middle east' in antiquity. At one time the 'middle east' was actually an African outpost, dominated by the descendants of Ham - the Canaanites, Jebusites, Egyptians, Edomites etc... these were all black folk.

A turning point in this African dominance came with the fall of Egypt, the great black power of the region, and the eventual rise of a virulent, violent religion - islam. This all led to black populations being driven mostly back into Africa, in various migrations. Many blacks refused to abandon their ancient gods, and were forced to flee. The Yorubas were a good example of this. Much of their historical accounts attest to journeys from the far north, made to protect their Ifa religion from desecration.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Omololu007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nah our africans leader they cause all dis rubb!sh our pple our facing.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Omololu007:
Nah our africans leader they cause all dis sh!t our pple our facing.

@megaman1987 @rossike @omenka @blackjewelry @harmthe and this is another incident, this time it is a Kenyan in Saudi Arabia

A tearful Kenyan woman pleaded with Kenyans to rescue her from her employers in a video she recorded in a bathroom.

Njeri Mwaura got her current job through an agent based on Accra Road, Nairobi and travelled to Saudi Arabia where her employers are allegedly mistreating her.

Mwaura narrated in KiSwahili how she had not eaten in four days and is based in Riyadh but from Limuru, Kenya. It is not clear when the video was made, how long she has been in the Middle East or what she is required to do in her job.

This is not the first case of human rights violations against a Kenyan living in Saudi Arabia. Kenyan media has repeatedly reported the abuse of locals working as domestic workers in Saudi Arabia.

http://thisisafrica.me/kenyan-womans...-saudi-arabia/

Kenyan Working in Saudi Arabia Record Video Appealing for Help - YouTube www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7lvei21Cx8

Check out the above please @morpheus24 @atlwireles @francleanflecy @spectroscopic @igbo2011 @kingston277
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by SPOPOVICH: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
blame your useless corrupt leaders for making your countries unlivable.

The world is now sick of primitive nigggers from the dark continent flooding their countries.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
SPOPOVICH:

The world is now sick of primitive nigggers from the dark continent flooding their countries.

Why arent you banned you savage cavebiiitch?

You rob us WORLDWIDE and blame us for the predicament?

Ppl dont understand that all whites should be killed o

3 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Donmarrius: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Its time to send all these foreigners in Africa exploit our mineral resources packing.

But one thing is certain,as long as human being is concerned,their must continue to be migration.its natural.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Donmarrius:
Its time to send all these foreigners in Africa exploit our mineral resources packing.

But one thing is certain,as long as human being is concerned,their must continue to be migration.its natural.

We need to send them packing and have a call to return home!

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Blakjewelry(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
black247:

We need to send them packing and have a call to return home!
I don't think it an issue of sending them packing, I think it and issue of changing the way we think

2 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by igbo2011(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
black247:

@megaman1987 @rossike @omenka @blackjewelry @harmthe and this is another incident, this time it is a Kenyan in Saudi Arabia

A tearful Kenyan woman pleaded with Kenyans to rescue her from her employers in a video she recorded in a bathroom.

Njeri Mwaura got her current job through an agent based on Accra Road, Nairobi and travelled to Saudi Arabia where her employers are allegedly mistreating her.

Mwaura narrated in KiSwahili how she had not eaten in four days and is based in Riyadh but from Limuru, Kenya. It is not clear when the video was made, how long she has been in the Middle East or what she is required to do in her job.

This is not the first case of human rights violations against a Kenyan living in Saudi Arabia. Kenyan media has repeatedly reported the abuse of locals working as domestic workers in Saudi Arabia.

Kenyan Working in Saudi Arabia Record Video Appealing for Help - YouTube www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7lvei21Cx8

Check out the above please @morpheus24 @atlwireles @francleanflecy @spectroscopic @igbo2011 @kingston277

Read the comments of the video abd people are posting to save her. Dies paying work? Less prayer more action. Why are African people so weak why do we show ourselves to be mistreated around the world?

4 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by MegaMan1987: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

I don't see how this comes in[b]. The Igbo ancestry thing is saying that the Igbos were among the 'original' Jews,[/b] who were effectively dispersed and replaced by the current set of European Jews. This all happening over the course of millennia in antiquity. It IS true there were many African populations in the 'middle east' in antiquity. At one time the 'middle east' was actually an African outpost, dominated by the descendants of Ham - the Canaanites, Jebusites, Egyptians, Edomites etc... these were all black folk.

A turning point in this African dominance came with the fall of Egypt, the great black power of the region, and the eventual rise of a virulent, violent religion - islam. This all led to black populations being driven mostly back into Africa, in various migrations. Many blacks refused to abandon their ancient gods, and were forced to flee. The Yorubas were a good example of this. Much of their historical accounts attest to journeys from the far north, made to protect their Ifa religion from desecration.

Igbos are not Jews. Stop with the bullshit for once. Igbos have only stared claiming Jewish ancestry recently. The truth is you people don't really know where you come from so you're looking for something to latch onto. Yorubas have been with Ifa for over 10,000 years. Igbos have only started claiming Jewish ancestry recently! Igbos have their own ancient Gods, it's just that they don't accept them . The harder Igbos, Sudanese, Ethiopians and other Black Africans that have an inferiority complex try to force a link to Jews, the dumber they look.See the Africans in the video tried to make friends with these racist Jews by bringing them a flower bouquet only to be embarrassed and racially abused. I really feel sorry for Igbos that try to force a connection to Israel even though they know deep down they aren't related.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by MegaMan1987: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
slimfit1:

Your point is ? Are you blind ?

Blind to what? Africans running away from their country to play 3rd class citizens overseas? Sorry but I don't feel for any African that will build a white mans/Jewish mans country whilst leaving his own in the dust. Africans overseas should stop pretending as if life is perfect overseas when in reality it's not. In reality you will have to deal with blatent racism and stereotypes, yet they will ignore all of this because they're so desperate to fit in. Then these same Africans will make demands to Africans here in Africa about "You need to do this for us to COME HOME". Please! Come home where? Alot of these people left Africa in the dust! Bleep them! Yeah i said it!
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by MegaMan1987: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
black247:

Why doesn't she go back to Kenya? Nobody forced her to go overseas. I seriously doubt she was just "taken". She probably felt as if (using the typical African inferiority complex mentality) that her life would be perfect overseas only to find out that she'd be enslaved as soon as got there. It's no different from all the Bini prostitutes in Italy that think they're going to a foreign wonderland where money grows on trees (in their weak minds) only to find out they are going to be prostitutes for life.
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by MegaMan1987: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
SPOPOVICH:

You're a white South African. Lets be honest, you don't count. You aren't accepted as Dutch people and you'll never be accepted as African. You're stuck between a rock and a hard place my friend!

3 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Blakjewelry(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
MegaMan1987:

Igbos are not Jews. Stop with the bullshit for once. Igbos have only stared claiming Jewish ancestry recently. The truth is you people don't really know where you come from so you're looking for something to latch onto. Yorubas have been with Ifa for over 10,000 years. Igbos have only started claiming Jewish ancestry recently! Igbos have their own ancient Gods, it's just that they don't accept them . The harder Igbos, Sudanese, Ethiopians and other Black Africans that have an inferiority complex try to force a link to Jews, the dumber they look.See the Africans in the video tried to make friends with these racist Jews by bringing them a flower bouquet only to be embarrassed and racially abused. I really feel sorry for Igbos that try to force a connection to Israel even though they know deep down they aren't related.
brother you just said it all, scientist are having proof that all humans started from Africa and all humans were once black before they mutate to whites. some foolish blacks are trying to trace their to some foreign land.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by beejaymoore(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=ROSSIKE post=27000065]

I don't see how this comes in. The Igbo ancestry thing is saying that
the Igbos were among the 'original' Jews, who were effectively dispersed
and replaced by the current set of European Jews. This all happening
over the course of millennia in antiquity. It IS true there were many
African populations in the 'middle east' in antiquity. At one time the
'middle east' was actually an African outpost, dominated by the
descendants of Ham - the Canaanites, Jebusites, Egyptians, Edomites
etc... these were all black folk.

A turning point in this African dominance came with the fall of Egypt,
the great black power of the region, and the eventual rise of a
virulent, violent religion - islam. This all led to black populations
being driven mostly back into Africa, in various migrations. Many blacks
refused to abandon their ancient gods, and were forced to flee. The
Yorubas were a good example of this. Much of their historical accounts
attest to journeys from the far north, made to protect their Ifa
religion from desecration.[/quote]

EgyptIans are not from the lineage of HAM.

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Blakjewelry(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
MegaMan1987:

You're a white South African. Lets be honest, you don't count. You aren't accepted as Dutch people and you'll never be accepted as African. You're stuck between a rock and a hard place my friend!
nice responds, I found his comment repulsive but I just choose to ignored him.

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Dibiachukwu: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Blakjewelry:

I don't think it an issue of sending them packing, I think it and issue of changing the way we think

Good point
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by IdomaLikita: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Serves Us Right!

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by cirmuell(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
what are they supposed to do please?

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by cocoduck: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
IdomaLikita:
Serves Us Right!
served your dirty randy father right. 1diots without human sympathy. Look here my 1djotic friend these are eritreans and and Sudanese people. of course your ignorant ass does not know that there is a war currently going on in these climes. If they were Nigerians then the situation would have been different because I don't see any reason why a Nigerian should illegally leave the shores of Africa if not for ignorance and what Adichie called a single story. For me, Nigerians going to other African countries is okay whether legally or not is another thing altogether
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by IdomaLikita: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
cocoduck:

served your dirty randy father right. 1diots without human sympathy. Look here my 1djotic friend these are eritreans and and Sudanese people. of course your ignorant ass does not know that there is a war currently going on in these climes. If they were Nigerians then the situation would have been different because I don't see any reason why a Nigerian should illegally leave the shores of Africa if not for ignorance and what Adichie called a single story. For me, Nigerians going to other African countries is okay whether legally or not is another thing altogether

Can someone tell this Monkey that I have a Right to my Opinion?
Fool! Did Israel's Racism against Blacks start today? A State that Calls itself The Jewish State of Israel by that Declaration tacitly affirms all Non-Jews to be unWelcome!
A State that Sterilizes African Women as a Deliberate act to undermine the Population of African Jews (Ode does not know that Ethiopia has a Large Jewish Community that traces its Origin to the Times of Solomon hence call Israel their Ancestral Home?)
Again, It Serves them Right because they know all these and Choose to Go!
Whether you take the Yemen-Saudi Arabia Route or the Sudan-Egypt Route, you still go through the Hands of Traffickers and Racists all to End up in a Country that Locks you up till you are repatriated back to your Country!

Monkey! A lot of East Africans are making their Way to Europe (which at least is Better if your Survive the Mediterranean Crossing), for better standards of Living! Only FOOLS go Eastwards!
If Persecution is what they flee (which is false) why not flee Southwards? The Countries may not be Prosperous but at least are Peaceful!

May I also remind you that it is only a Few AVERAGELY WEATHLY Folks that are making the Journey to Israel and Europe(which costs Thousands of Dollars in Trafficking fees). The Bulk of Citizenry of the Countries you mentioned cannot afford the Money to make the Perilous Journey so either stay Put or plan Other Alternatives!

Goat! Go to Israel, Maybe they'll hire you as a Security Guard and you'll feel happy until you get posted to Man Palestinian Entry Points with the Sole Job of Searching Suspicious Palestinians! Until you get Blown Up one Day!

Ezi grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refineries Post Losses In 13 Months / Anambra 2021: YPP Asks Court To Void PDP, APC Primaries / Digital Literacy: FG To Facilitate Exchange Program For Professional Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.