Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included (6700 Views)

VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results / Crowd Boo Doyin Okupe And Chants APC As He Address Them (video) / Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2014
optimumprimus:
eat healthy food ,drink distilled water and take care your self , stay out of the sun as much as you can between 10am and 4 pm.( the streets should be lined with trees), abstain from processed sugar and too much oil.

See. The problem with your assertions or "proof" is that EVERY thing you apes create is white centric, from medicine to articles filled with anecdotal messaging. Your body HAS to abide by the sun rules (and those rules state that you pale faced chimps should avoid the sun at ALL costs) and I guarantee you thats a white author writing it.

Blacks cant be excessive in the sun, as all things need moderation..ie food: eat too much, you get fat. The difference is pink toe chimp is that we arent allergic to food itself. So the analogy used should illustrate that ALL things need to be moderately used, the difference is that you guys are ALLERGIC to the sun, period.

The sun hates you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2014
optimumprimus:
natural light to light brown skin blacks look more appealing than darker skin individuals .
skin color has nothing to do with sexual attraction. millions of people are sexually attracted to light skin ,millions are sexually attracted to dark . infact ,it doesn't ,matter in an homogenous society because thats all the inhabitants have ever known .

As I said, while you are busy picking photos that are favorable..Im going to debate you in another thread. Ill use your same tactic too. Lets see who will win.

Otherwise pink pig, kindly f.uc.k off
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2014
optimumprimus:
evidence suggest that lighter skin brides were often more priced in igbo and Beti-ekang kingdoms .

Well thats easy, you sick murderous pigs made us believe that pink skin is better. I never said you demons were dumb. Oh, on the contrary, you pigs are very intelligent and wickedly shrewd. While you mask how much of a weak rejected subspecies you are, you prop yourself up by downing everyone else; making everyone else believe that having pink beak noses frazzled stringy hair and no bottoms were the in thing (your magazines). A tactic that gets applause from me - but I hear the music..your show is ending.

All Africans and the blacks are waking up, your kind is forcing us to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Ngwakwe: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Here is my take on this subject as I've resolved to avoid being confrontational on ethno-religious or racial issues and try to inject diplomatic solutions to accommodate different interests provided savagery is out of the equation .

Protectionism is part of human existence and the doctrine of survival is inborn

Self preservation is the first law of survival and notwithstanding the claims of civilisation, humans are still primitive when their existence and survival are threatened hence they tend to apply Darwin's Law of Survival which has been called the Law of the Jungle: - "Kill the child before it becomes a tiger hunter". Do not let species who are potentially stronger than you, grow big enough to kill you. Because they will eventually kill you."

Based on the above postulation, we try to persuade the acceptable standard while giving room for humanity to evolve at different pace.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Most times I refuse to be confrontational on ethno-religious or racial issues and try to inject diplomatic solutions to accommodate different interests provided savagery is out of the equation.

Protectionism is part of human existence and the doctrine of survival is inborn

Self preservation is the first law of survival and notwithstanding the claims of civilisation, humans are still primitive when their existence and survival are threatened hence they tend to apply Darwin's Law of Survival which has been called the Law of the Jungle: - "Kill the child before it becomes a tiger hunter". Do not let species who are potentially stronger than you, grow big enough to kill you. Because they will eventually kill you."

Based on the above postulation, we try to persuade the acceptable standard while giving room for humanity to evolve at different pace.

. Well said. Once again,, Nice way to bring me back on track!

Im going to ignore this fool and debate him in foreign affairs later. But thank you again for redirecting me
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by onoja12: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
children of isreal abi no be watin una they talk for church,isreal has forsaking you,foolish black people.i have said it the white have enslaved the minds of black people.over 90% of all black are still slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Ngwakwe: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
onoja12:
children of isreal abi no be watin una they talk for church,isreal has forsaking you,foolish black people.i have said it the white have enslaved the minds of black people.over 90% of all black are still slaves

Go to Europe and see how Gypsies are treated in relation to Africans in Israel of which I believe is borne of out self preservation which you may call whatever you wish.

There is this tendency to relapse even among "religious extremists" when your number is not a threat to their collective goal and in this case the majority of Israelis want a Jewish and Democratic State and not a purely secular State as what is obtainable in most European Countries.

The rate of infiltration into Israel has become astronomical in recent days hence some religious extremists among the Jews are threatened.
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by black247: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2014
onoja12:

I am glad you weighed in. I agree with you that there are tons of us that still think like slaves. I really do. Ok I got to go for now. Thanks everyone for weighing in!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by onoja12: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2014
my brother call a spade,a spade,isreal are the worst racist in this world,the jews think they control the world and every other species is under them,that God gave the world to them,this is exarttly why hitlar went after them,jews are occultic,wicked and trickish people.and stupid black people claiming to be Christians worship them,why they in turn hate your black ass

Ngwakwe:

Go to Europe and see how Gypsies are treated in relation to Africans in Israel of which I believe is borne of out self preservation which you may call whatever you wish.

There is this tendency to relapse even among "religious extremists" when your number is not a threat to their collective goal and in this case the majority of Israelis want a Jewish and Democratic State and not a purely secular State as what is obtainable in most European Countries.

The rate of infiltration into Israel has become astronomical in recent days hence some religious extremists among the Jews are threatened.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Ngwakwe: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2014
onoja12:
my brother call a spade,a spade,isreal are the worst racist in this world,the jews think they control the world and every other species is under them,that God gave the world to them,this is exarttly why hitlar went after them,jews are occultic,wicked and trickish people.and stupid black people claiming to be Christians worship them,why they in turn hate your black ass

You are the worst racist and anti-semetic being on this board.

People don't troop into a tiny silver of land, if it's not a safe haven.

Racist? Israel yet Africans rushing in thousands to infiltrate while being subjected to the worst inhumane treatment by the Egyptians on their way to a racist? paradise.

Hypocrite. Go and infiltrate Iran or Gulf States to see how angelic the Jews are.
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by Blakjewelry(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Can someone tell this Monkey that I have a Right to my Opinion?
Fool! Did Israel's Racism against Blacks start today? A State that Calls itself The Jewish State of Israel by that Declaration tacitly affirms all Non-Jews to be unWelcome!
A State that Sterilizes African Women as a Deliberate act to undermine the Population of African Jews (Ode does not know that Ethiopia has a Large Jewish Community that traces its Origin to the Times of Solomon hence call Israel their Ancestral Home?)
Again, It Serves them Right because they know all these and Choose to Go!
Whether you take the Yemen-Saudi Arabia Route or the Sudan-Egypt Route, you still go through the Hands of Traffickers and Racists all to End up in a Country that Locks you up till you are repatriated back to your Country!

Monkey! A lot of East Africans are making their Way to Europe (which at least is Better if your Survive the Mediterranean Crossing), for better standards of Living! Only FOOLS go Eastwards!
If Persecution is what they flee (which is false) why not flee Southwards? The Countries may not be Prosperous but at least are Peaceful!

May I also remind you that it is only a Few AVERAGELY WEATHLY Folks that are making the Journey to Israel and Europe(which costs Thousands of Dollars in Trafficking fees). The Bulk of Citizenry of the Countries you mentioned cannot afford the Money to make the Perilous Journey so either stay Put or plan Other Alternatives!

Goat! Go to Israel, Maybe they'll hire you as a Security Guard and you'll feel happy until you get posted to Man Palestinian Entry Points with the Sole Job of Searching Suspicious Palestinians! Until you get Blown Up one Day!

Ezi grin
pls no insults two wrong can never make one right
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by onoja12: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
see story,there is even a word for does that don't like jewish behavior,what is the word for jews who don't like others,am guessing non.another trick of the jews unlished.i agree with you part of the stupidity of black people is trying to allay themselves with the jew,as for the arabs,they are one and the same with the jew,they are all Abraham children.that why they think alike

Ngwakwe:

Racist? Israel yet Africans rushing in thousands to infiltrate while being subjected to the worst inhumane treatment by the Egyptians on their way to a racist? paradise.

Hypocrite. Go and infiltrate Iran or Gulf States to see how angelic the Jews are.
Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Are you ok in the head? This is a video of how Israelis have mistreated your fellow black kin and you're here defending them left and right. Not only that, your hate couldn't let you think straight you had to throw Egypt (because they are Muslims and Arabs) into the discussion as if the topic is about them.

You are the worst your race has to offer. People like you, if slavery was to return, would pick up whips and chains capturing your family members for the white man--- and you'll give flimsy excuses to justify it.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by redsun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wow o! It is just a reminiscences of the early stage if Nazi Germany.

Africans seem like the scums of the earth as a result of their own doings. As a result of fundamental ignorance and half consciousness that are brought about mainly by conquest,colonisation and indoctrinations. I don't blame people that fvcks with us,if we don't like it,we change. A man that cannot feel comfortable in his own land is half dead,half conscious

2 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
redsun:
Wow o! It is just a reminiscences of the early stage if Nazi Germany.

Africans seem like the scums of the earth as a result of their own doings. As a result of fundamental ignorance and half consciousness that are brought about mainly by conquest,colonisation and indoctrinations. I don't blame people that fvcks with us,if we don't like it,we change. A man that cannot feel comfortable in his own land is half dead,half conscious
You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by delishpot: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
On one hand, knowing how lets say naija people are, howmany of us nigerians will be quick to welcome an unknown naija person to our homes? If you live abroad for example, how easy will it be to open your door to another naija person without fear of being caught up in some $Hit he might stir in future? If we as blacks can fear the handwork of our fellow black brothers and avoid their wahala, now put yourself in the other peoples shoes.
Ok, before you people will say I support racism let me explain. Most of these illegal immigrants will do anything to survive and we all know what "anything" may mean.
Most hustlers have spoilt the black mans image abroad. So now when people hear a Nigerian/black African offer a deal, they become suspicious of the whole thing.
Our leaders do not see the importance of caring for the future of Africa. That is tovsay, the youth and kids are left to rot in poverty, ignorance, poor health, lack of information, lack of education and even lack of food. Now what future do we expect to get for our continent?
We are damned religious fanatics. We hate each other, we do not fight for a common cause. If Africa can look within with love and desire for better things for the people we will not be facing this shameful event.

1 Like

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by igbo2011(m): 4:34am On Oct 14, 2014
black247:

Well thats easy, you sick murderous pigs made us believe that pink skin is better. I never said you demons were dumb. Oh, on the contrary, you pigs are very intelligent and wickedly shrewd. While you mask how much of a weak rejected subspecies you are, you prop yourself up by downing everyone else; making everyone else believe that having pink beak noses frazzled stringy hair and no bottoms were the in thing (your magazines). A tactic that gets applause from me - but I hear the music..your show is ending.

All Africans and the blacks are waking up, your kind is forcing us to

All Africans are waking up? Please show me where they are i haven't find many awoken Africans yet

3 Likes

Re: Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
SPOPOVICH:
blame your useless corrupt leaders for making your countries unlivable.

The world is now sick of primitive nigggers from the dark continent flooding their countries.

You are the NIGGER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko Rallies Support For Jonathan, Faults Politicising Of Security Challenges / Boko Haram Threatens Kano State Gov We’ll Attack Kano If / Lessons I Learnt From Being An Obama Volunteer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.